Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 pm
" mmm. sweet it right." She sat on his lap hugging him and playing with his tongue. " Love you ." She murred during breathes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 pm
He murred as he held her playing with her tongue"I love you too"he murred kissing along her neck before playing with her tongue again...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Kuro left his room and walked into Sophies room. "Im feeling better now, so Im getting some-" He stopped when he finally notice them making out. He laughed akwardly and walked inside the room. He quickly grabbed 2 pecies of pizza and dashed out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm
" I thought I locked that."
She turned his face back to hers and kissed him
" O well."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:47 pm
He murred as they began kissing again"need to get a better lock" he chuckled as he kissed her...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 pm
"Well i figured I wouldn't need one." She kissed him back more and then snuggled into his chest sighing,  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Kuro ran to Seraph. "Lookie what I got you, pizza!" He handed Seraph his slice and Kuro started eating his. "Mmm...the pizza tastes much better here than all the other places I've been to." He heard a satifying crunch when he bite into the cheesy pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 pm
Navo smiled and pet her head rubbing her ears happily"should get a new lock, we dont want the little fur to walk in on us in the future. He could go blind one day from seeing something he shouldnt till he is older"Navo couldnt help but laugh at the idea"I can see his face in shock right now"he laughed and laughed...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm
" Hush," she blushed looking up at him her ears twitched.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 pm
He chuckled and murred against her"what its true"he stuck his tongue out playfully"plus I'd like alittle privacy when we make out"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 pm
" She murred and rubbed the side of his face. Sophi kissed him."
" Be right back."
She grabbed her desk chair and dragged it to door placing it under the nob.
" There fixed for now.
She walked back and sat on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 am
"Pizza?" Seraph looked at it curiously "Never hadd it before" he took a bite "Its...pretty good" he finished it "Thanks, I wanted to make sure that you wobbled here safely" he picked the flower up and put it back in his pocket "I accualy grow a lot of herbs over at my shop to, but you have to specialy get them...I guess I'm almost never sick becuase I'm always around them..one of M.e's tentacles came off, that dog did it"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 am
Navo smiled and murred happily"now we can have a perfect moment without any interuptions"he said and kissed her rolling around on the ground with her in his arms...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 am
She giggled kissing him back while they rolled around.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 pm
Kuro looked at him strangely. "You've never had pizza? Well, you should be glad you have me. Thanks for checking on me, if you didnt come here my fever could have gone up. It really means a lot to me." Kuro made a low growling sound in his throat when he thought of the dog. "Stupid dog..." He clenched his fists and then calmed himself down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games