Welcome to Gaia! ::

SNSD-Girls' Generation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all fans of SNSD whether they are old or new 

Tags: SNSD, So Nyuh Shi Dae, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Girls' Generation, SONE 

Reply SNSD-Girls' Generation Guild
▬▬ INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! ▬▬ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Counter
  +
View Results

Nakuru4evah

Gracious Genius

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am
I'm next!
Hi! I'm from Colombia! my real name is Laura but I have a lot of friend's who call me Nakuru, so if you want to, you can do it biggrin ...
I speak spanish so, maybe I could write in a weird way sometimes, anyway I'm doing my best! biggrin ... I knew Girl's generation by a "mistake" but I guess that was a wonderful mistake, I really love them, they are so cute! >u<... and sing, and dance... so nice!
I really want to spend a good time here! and I know it would be like that... so! "let's get started"!

See you around! wink

____

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kisses...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm
Annyeong haseyo! I am Tefanie and I love SNSD! You can see my username is mushroomhwang. xd

Mushroomhwang is derived from the funny mistake made by Tiffany Hwang in introducing herself during their newbie days. Tiffany's Korean is not very good and she mispronounced the Korean word for JEWEL so the audience thought she was saying MUSHROOM. xd *In case you want to know or didn't know this yet. Ohlols, me nerd. emo

I am from the Philippines. I am 20 years old. I first heard of this group when they were pitted against 2NE1. I love 2NE! too and I was their fan ever since their Lollipop days. Anyway, they were newbie group and SNSD was famous, so I heard. So I checked out SNSD and I JUST LOVE THEM! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

They're all dorky and funny and cute and pretty and beautiful and they are really smart! heart heart

Well, that's all. sweatdrop xd See you around!  

mushroomhwang

Ruthless Hurler

14,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Meianh

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 pm
Hello everyone yum_puddi

I'm Diem (a.k.a. Dim) and am from Canada (eh). I've been a fan since this spring: my friends abandoned me and went on a trip around Europe (at the time of SMTOWN Paris, too! ;3; ) while I was taking spring classes. My younger brother introduced me to Mr. Taxi and ever since then, I was hooked. Since then, I have dedicated a wall in my room for SNSD (although a very small wall that now has ran out of room).

My friends unfortunately do not share the same passion as I do for the nine girls, so I hope to share many fangirl/boy moments with the guild ^o^v  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:58 am
Hi! emotion_dealwithit I'm Mary. I live in B.C. Canada. I play the piano, guitar, xylophone, and recorder. I LOVE animals (especially DOGS! emotion_kirakira ). My favorite things to do is listen to music, watch television, and go on the computer. My favorite singer is BoA and my favorite K-pop girl group is SNSD, while my favourite K-pop boy group is Big Bang. In SNSD my fav is Yoona. Then Sunny, Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyohyun, and then Sooyoung. I'm sorry if you like them differently but this is the truth. >_<

Well see you around! emotion_yatta  

Shampoo_Chinese_Amazon

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

BaboRen
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:51 pm
Welcome new members!! biggrin I'm sorry that we haven't been so active lately >< It was my first semester of college as a freshman and I really wanted to do well.

I'm so happy to see that so many people are still joining :'D Let's all be friends~♥  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 pm
Actually I do! biggrin
Euphonie
Hello everyone. I'm Lena.
I'm 13 years old xp
I uh... like the color yellow.
Oh! I live in NY.
And I love SNSD~ surprised
Music is my life whee
*Gee gee gee gee baby baby*~
I've been trying to learn that dance for ages... anyone got it down? xd

Shampoo_Chinese_Amazon

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

uchihakaiser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm
Yo! You can call me either Lex or JJ. I'm 17 turning 18 from Chicago. I've been into K-Pop since 2006 and am a SMTOWNer for life. I've been doing dance covers since I got into K-Pop after moving on from J-Pop, which I listen to on occasion. I share my birthday with Jessica Jung. My favorite color is blue and favorite member is Yuri. Nice to meet you guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 pm
'ullo.

First taste of k-pop was last year with f(x)'s Nu ABO. Scared me, I thought I'd never listen to k-pop again.
Next I saw a short cover of SNSD's Gee and searched for the MV. Thought they were 30 year olds trying to be young. I won't explain this, haha.
Then I came across T-ara's I Go Crazy Because of You. I only heard the song and kept asking what the song was. Found out they were Korean.
Downloaded their MV songs along with SNSD's Gee, Oh!, and Run Devil Run.
Wanted to knwo more about T-ara so I watched their variety shows, including Hello Baby.
In the end, I became a S♥ne from watching their Hello Baby.

tl;dr: Canadian, Chinese, S♥ne.  

Shinycake

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 pm
x.♥___Cres said:

Welcome~

Wow, it's been a while since I haven't come here. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 pm
Herrow~
I'm Hae Byun Lee...But you can call me Nicole. >w<
I'm Korean~
I love K-pop~ (as you can tell by my username)
My two favorite groups are:Boyfriend and Teen Top~
Oh,by the way,i'm 15~
Yeah,so if you wanna know more about me,add me!~
biggrin

insanitytoki

Demonic Star

5,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sylenias

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 pm
Hi :3 im new to the guild i want to say thank you for inviting me im 15 soon to be 16 years old. i absolutely love anime and girls generation ever since ive heard of them i cant stop listening to them im still listening to them every day. i love their first song into the new world its absolutely amazing im actually listening to it now thats why i brought it up :p i cant dance -.- and im not much of a drawer but i love to sing which is good XD i love to listen and sing to snsd all the time XD my brother got me into snsd and thats how im a fan smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 pm
Hi :3 im new to the guild i want to say thank you for inviting me im 15 soon to be 16 years old. i absolutely love anime and girls generation ever since ive heard of them i cant stop listening to them im still listening to them every day. i love their first song into the new world its absolutely amazing im actually listening to it now thats why i brought it up :p i cant dance -.- and im not much of a drawer but i love to sing which is good XD i love to listen and sing to snsd all the time XD my brother got me into snsd and thats how im a fan smile  

Sylenias

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

YurHusband

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 pm
Hello! I'm new, my name is Alex and I'm currently 17 years of age
I listen to KPOP songs a lot, but mostly SNSD since I;m a fan.
Hope I can meet a lot of friends here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm
My name is Saige and I'm 18. I'm completely obsessed with SNSD. I have bought every physical album they have and I have even got my boyfriend into them. I'm into dancing, so I have learned some of their dances. I'm a big music person in general. I collect CDs and play several instruments. I write for a living, but I really would like to be a musician or an artist. I am working on a Fine Arts degree.
I am very happy to be in this guild! 3nodding  

Spikerzz

RickChipsmore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 am
what's up peeps!
my name may sounds like rick but its just a nickname lol
in RL people call me Lil smile
i'm 17..and currently i'm in college.. FYI im not studying in america..im an asian and still live in asian which is pretty sad..
im not gay for sure im STRAIGHT.idk why i tell u guys this =='
i'm a fan of SNSD and my favourite in the group is Yoona biggrin
i want to be a composer/songwriter...my voice are not that good and it was horrible..i can assure you if i sing,birds would falls down from the sky >.<
and if someone who can help me learn korean..please PM me.. i need help learning the language biggrin

you can laugh reading my lame texts haha  
SNSD-Girls' Generation Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces