Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 am
Yeah, wolves are known to be more wild and violent than a dog sometimes, so it's usually hard to befriend them unless if you raise an adopted pup. That way, it'll be sure to trust you completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 am
lol then when other wolves see it, they'll think, "Hey.....wait! Wasn't that the Alpha wolf's son? What's he doing acting like some common house pet?"  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 pm
LOL! That would've been really funny! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 am
too bad i dont speak wolf. then i could tell them i want one of them for a pet! xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 am
I would make myself look like a big fool if I tried barking at the wolves just to communicate with them; I might even end up accidentally saying something that they won't like. If I were Beast Boy of the Teen Titans and transformed into a wolf, then it would've been a lot easier. LOL. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 am
Beast Boy is kick a**! you know? i've heard a slight rumour somewhere that there is going to be a Teen Titans movie sometime in the future  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:26 am
Oh yeah, I read about it years ago where it's supposed to be based on another Teen Titans universe (mostly the New Teen Titans comic series) and it involved Terra being the major antagonist along with Slade. Unfortunately, the movie was postponed due to lack of a "broad fanbase appeal".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:12 am
hopefully people will get the movie rolling! i do really like Teen Titans. Maybe i could play Slade before it comes out. i would play a really good villain.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm
Me, too. It's really funny. biggrin I might play a comical villain like Control Freak since I usually play too many games and watch too much TV. To be honest, my brain is filled with nothing but pixels; sometimes the only thing I could think about is videogames! LOL! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 am
they would have to put you in a fat suit since Control Freak is he ultimate nerd. lol he practically knows everything sci-fi and fantasy  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm
ROFL!! True, true. I wish I had his unique remote controller, though. That thing makes him travel to cartoon worlds and movie worlds, just like how Sora travels to different Disney worlds in the Gummi Ship on Kingdom Hearts. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
i would want that remote just to screw around with the characters and tell them whats going to happen later in the film or show xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 am
Now that sounds like major evil fun! xd xd xd That'll really spoil their fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 pm
especially in something like the nightmare before christmas. i could tell jack that his plan is going to fail. he'd ask why and id tell him i saw it happen before xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:47 pm
LOL! Just imagine how different the movie could've been if Jack were really convinced about the events that were going to happen later in the movie. It'd be so completely different, anybody would've never saw it coming! xd  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff