Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:22 pm
"then do it boy i dont want any interuptions understand?" the vixen said moving one foot over to Narun and placed it on his head
"do it then i might let this girl go" she finshed with a very evil smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:23 pm
Seraph lisened "I had a feeling" Seraph flew in twards them "Well..thats how it is? I have this to say" the claws lifted and slashed at the vixen, cutting some of Seramiphias shirt and grabbing the damnvixen "You blow, she dies" he said laugingly, he put the sheild up "Don't ry s**t" he started crushing the vixen  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:25 pm
Seramiphia winced and growled beneath the gag at Seraph.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:27 pm
User Image
Narun had been programmed when he had to operation to obey military orders of the vixen or anyone higher then her."Sorry Seraph"he said out loud as his mind synx up with Grey Wolf. It woke up and gripped Seraph MS's wrist and crushed it. Narun stood up and pulled out the trigger."I must obey my original mistress"he said and flipped the top. His finger hesitating to press the button...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 pm
Seramiphia's eyes went wide and she thrashed in her seat  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:30 pm
Seraph opened the face, he sat there staring at Narun "You don't have to, you and I are powerful fighters, imagine, we could get your woman back..and everything, you would be happy, you don't have to listen..think for yourself" Seraph stood and stepped out onto the edge "Be..who you want to be, don't listen to them"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:35 pm
"exacute your orders!!" the vixen yeld "if i die then every one here dies, Apa ready the satalite cannon, fire on this target if my heart beat stops"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:39 pm
User Image
Narun opened the dismembered MS hand and released the Vixen, he rubbed against her and pushed the trigger"sorry Seraph, I am a machine.... fighting my programming isn't an option"he said and watched the charges go off...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:40 pm
Seramiphia winced and closed her eyes turning her head away  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Seraph was engulfed, the shield ept it contained..the pieces and the bodyfell..for what seemess forever, till Linda flew the ship and caught the chunks and the body

Linda looked saddened "What have they done Master?" she brought him to the med area and sped away towards the ccenter of theplanet  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 pm
"good boy you proformed well" the vixen said standing up and dusted her self off

"now leave your MS there and come over here" she said walking back over to where Sera was at.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:50 pm
Her tail wagged as the vixen approached  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image
Narun crawled over on all fours to the Vixen, his ears against his head."Yes mistress"he said. He whimpered and sat at the Vixen's feet, he looked at Seramiphia and whimpered...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm
Seramiphia looked a bit pissed she didn't like her uderling being used by someone else  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:55 pm
"Apachi you can come in now" the vixen said over the com channel.
"yes mam" Apa replied.

the elevator started its decent back into the ship "now that we have the prototype back in our hands we can do away with the excec lugage" the vixen said turning to face Sera.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games