Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 pm
* then a look of realization came to my face* no....... no it can't be........ it can't be possible *tries to get up* i saw it for myself........... he was killed by Ashford cuz he failed to meet......... the qualifications to be a hybrith  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 am
Aka sighed."Ryoku who are you talking about?"  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 am
Name: Lien Zander
Village: Konoha
Appereance: User Image
He is a: Demon, hybrith , the last demon Lord
Personality: he is very centred, he never jokes about a thing, he is very serious also and dont have feelings for killing, he dont care who dies if his ambition is fullfilled
Jutsus or techniques: he can copy the style of the one who is fighting him, but also is a master swordsman
Weapons: oblivion sorrow, one of the 12 oblivion weapons
Bio: he was used by Ashford, he was like Ryoku, used for the project demon but didnt cualified, he was killed but was found by Valerius and Mizuneki, he became a Demon Lord only with one condition, that they destroyed Konoha...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 am
Suad Sparda
Characters:

The main character is the next one:

Name: S' Valentine
Village: Konoha
Appereance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He is a: Demon Hunter (half demon)
Personality: He is easy going, with a high sense of justice, he prefers to do the things with the minimum efort, but when he take the things seriously, he dont stop until he get what he wants.
Jutsus or techniques: Rai-jin techniques (electric), his favorite the chidori stinger, the ultimate slash, the shadow slash, cuting edge, helm spilter, phantom cut.
Weapons: The forced edge, a memento of his father.
Bio: He is the son of the great demon hunter, Alicia Valentine, but no one in the village knows who the father was, exept for the hokage, he studied in the hunter academy, he graduated from it and star doing missions for his village, in one mission he accidentaly acctivates the demon trigger, wich allowed him to use his demonic powers, he now is in search of someone who can help him control the powers within him and teach him how to use them.

the appereance of S':
User Image  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:04 am
Suad Sparda
Name: E' Van Heils
Village: konoha
Appereance: User Image
He is a: demon hunter (half demon)
Personality: He is very strict with the rules, but has a kind heart, he also thinks that the word good is diferent because of the many points of view, he hates demons because they killed her mother.
Jutsus or techniques: fu-jin techniques (wind), rasengan, wind of death, blow of destruction, judgement slash, final cut.
Weapons: Angel's halo
Bio: He is the son of a hunter called Aura Van Heils, and the last heir of this clan, he also is S' half brother, they dont know, he graduated from the academy as the top rookie, his biggest desire is to finish with Berferwulk, a demon who killed her mother and his whole clan, he discovered he had demonic powers while he was part of a test, he almost kill everybody in there, now his only desire is to get more power.

E' appereance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm
my brother......... Lien Zander........ we promised eachother that we'd qualify together............ *struggles to get up*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 pm
"Holy s**t...we had another brother?!?!"Aka demanded to know. She had never heard anything about this from their parents who were long dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 pm
"No way, Zander was the last name of the 4rth hokage" E' told them, he was surprised that Lien was alive, he was the first one to dissapear according to Ashford report.

Lien took of the hood of his robe, he looked back at the place, "This brings back memories, some good and others...full of sorrow" a tear came down Lien face, "Dont tell me you have regrets of doing this?" Valerius asked him, "No, konoha must pay, and the emperor shall rise again" they have finally reached the hokage tower...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm
we have get to konoha at once and stop the invasion at once............ we have to  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:52 pm
"You are to late" Alexa told them, "Why?" E' asked back, "My father went there to find the sword of the emperor, even if you arrive there, the city would be in ruins" Alexa told them, "And in the consition the 3 of you are, you wouldnt last long against 2 judges" she added.

S' started to open his eyes very slowly, he looked at how they argued, "So, whats the plan?" E' asked Alexa, "I dont have one" she told him, S' aproched them, "You know about the invasion, dont you?" he asked, "Yes, but we wont be able to stop it" E' looked to the sky and told S' what happened...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 pm
gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *then an idea came to me* S' give me ur Forced Edge i have an idea  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm
Aka growled realizing that she had been ignored.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 pm
"Here" S' gave his sword to Ryoku, "Dont be mad Aka, the answers will come when we find Lian" E' told Aka trying to calm her down.

"What will you try with my sword?" S' asked Ryoku, he had his doubts of how would they return to Konoha...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm
the thing is the Emperors sword that Valerius and the others are looking for......... its incomplete the sword was split into 2 so that if anyone aquired the first half it would be useless to them without its other half *places all for swords in 4 directions= Rebellion: North, Forced Edge: South, Retribution: East, and Redemption: West*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Aka sighed and leaned against a tree."They better..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games