Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:21 am

MZUKA'HILA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Mzuka'Hila
xxxMeaning || Trick Spirit in Swahili
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Ukuucha'Wafalme
xxxRank || Beybanu (To Faiz)

xxxColor || #5997CA
xxxColorist || Meepfur
xxxReceived || Customs, thanks to proxying from Reeshie Hack
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 am

MZUKA'HILA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || One - Unknown whereabouts
xxxxxOther Siblings || Unknown/None

xxxxxMate || Faiz
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxFaiz x Mzuka'hila
xxxxxAarabano ; Arezoo ; Dilara ; Ender ; Faiza ; Mitra ; Parvana ; Rushil ; Xavier

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 am

MZUKA'HILA

Spunky to a tee, one wouldn't refer to Mzuka as a particularly compliant lionness. But neither is she rebellious, sitting somewhere in the middle. Mzu finds her fun and amusement by testing where the boundaries of her Pad lies, constantly pushing and tugging at them by flirting with other males, or taking her time about carrying out orders. However, once she's found those boundaries she makes sure to stay firmly inside them, instead finding loopholes and other ways to tease her male. She's actually a fairly loving lionness, showing affection to those she cares about through nuzzles and purrs, a more serious, compassionate side often showing through her more spunky exterior. Mzuka is an intelligent, somewhat sly girl, and will often try to get herself out of trouble by blaming others. However, she'll always come running back to her male, and has been known to get rather jealous, despite the fact that the pride is based on the foundations of a male 'owning' multiple females. Since becoming a mother, Mzu has softened a little, and is a little more compliant. A little. She's protective of her family, including Faiz's other Banu, and has begun to take her duties as the lead of his harem more seriously.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 am

MZUKA'HILA

Mzuka'hila was born to a Pad and his Banu in the Ukuucha'Wafalme. Three sisters came from the marriage, yet only two survived the childbirth - Mzu and her sister, Juima. The two were raised predominantly by their father's Beybanu, seeing little of their mother as they grew. The pair reached adolescence, and Mzu and her mother were both disgusted when Juima became a Kajira, her fierce attitude not at all attractive to potential suitors. Mzu instead became a healthy adult in her father's harem, perfecting her hunting skills.

However, her mother died of a sudden illness not long after Mzuka became an adult. Her father, unable to bear looking at Mzu since she reminded him too much of her mother, traded her away. She was traded between a few different males before she finally landed in Faiz's harem, and she's never once looked back. She doesn't need her family - she fails to acknowledge them nowadays, getting moody whenever they're brought up.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 am

MZUKA'HILA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
My Darling Mzuka’hila spends time with her Pad, Faiz, but seems to upset him with her jealousy.
An Interesting Meeting Mzu does as Faiz asked her to, and tries to get along with his Banu, Tuliua.
Should I Be Here? Whilst hunting near the borders, Mzuka meets a rogue by the name of Arindam, and the pair get on quite well.
Little Brat Mzu is charged with looking after Tuliua’s daughter, Farrah, and the two don’t exactly see eye to eye
Fight Fire with Fire Mzu is out bathing when she’s suddenly in the presence of the cruel Vizier, Tariq. She tries to bite her tongue, and get away.
Thin Ice Mzuka, proud of having managed to spend a whole day with Farrah, proceeds to tell Faiz her big achievement
Humble Apologies Mzu spends time with Farrah again, and the two find out that there aren’t so different after all…
Compliance Continuing to try make Faiz happy, Mzu spends time with his other Banu, Najiyya.
Fire and Ice Faiz has found out about Mzu’s meeting with Arindam – and he isn’t happy.
How Can I Be the Best? Confined to the den, Mzu is unable to escape Tuliua’s daughter, Parisa, bombarding her with questions about being a Beybanu.
How many!?!? Mzuka'hila gives birth to nine healthy cubs, with her beloved Faiz watching.
Best Go Back The Other Way A rogue lioness, Nissa, wanders into the Ukuucha'Wafalme lands. Mzu quickly teaches her her place.
I'm...bored Mzu’s bored – no surprises there. So she goes to find Faiz, to cheer herself up.
So let's talk about... Mzuka spends some time with Najiyya and Faeqa, and the three end up talking about the other Vizier, Tariq.
You're hot. Mzuka runs into Tariq, again. She isn’t happy.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 am

MZUKA'HILA

Mzuka'hila was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 am

MZUKA'HILA

Mzuka'hila was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 am

MZUKA'HILA

Mzuka'hila was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am

MZUKA'HILA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 am

MZUKA'HILA

You love me best, right? by Kamirah
Mzu and Faiz spend some time together.

Family Picture by LizzyMoo
Faiz's harem (before Mzu's litter), with Mzu closest to her beloved.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 am

MZUKA'HILA

User Image

Cert

Mzuka'hila was gifted her jewellery by her beloved Pad, Faiz. His mother made a pair, one of which Faiz wears, the other of which he gave to Mzu, as a sign of how much he loves her. She treasures them dearly, and gets fierce if anyone tries to touch them without permission.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 am

MZUKA'HILA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:15 am

MZUKA'HILA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 am

MZUKA'HILA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 am

MZUKA'HILA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games