Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 am
raven smiled a little knowing that the wolf was going to survive. with a sigh he sits down by the tent and begins to play a soft soothing song on his insterment. the music was strangly calming and relaxing he knew that his music had some magic in it but he did not know what kind of magic or what it really did.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 am
Idarkoth gave a low growl. Indeed you are not a killer, my daughter, and I will not ask you to become one... But I am! And with a roar he launched himself at Kiun, knocking the helpless old man back into a tree. As he drew himself up to his full height he spoke. I will not spare the thief, Kiun. Nor will I spare you when we next meet. He turned away from the group. As for now, Anath and I have business to attend to. As he began to leave, he stopped. We will meet again, my daughter. I only hope it will be as allies.

Kiun was out cold, and bleeding from the corner of his mouth.  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 am
Paradisity watched in horror as her father attacked.
No, she shouted, but it was too late.
I don't care what you are, even if you are my father, she growled at her father. I will not join you!
She roared, and with her growing distress, she stood up to the sky, and moved her tail about, thrashing it with all her strength. Instead of the fire she was sure everyone was expecting, electricity began to form. As she moved her tail, a stream of lightning followed. It grew and grew, until she shot it at her father, the most vunerable part of any dragon, the bridge of his back.
But then she gasped. Horrified at what she had just done, she grabbed Kiun carefully in her claws, and took off. Cody! Come on!

((Btw, Yvansi, I added your newest character to the list. You may now begin posting with him.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:09 am
He stabbed the innkeeper once more and dropped his body into the cellar. Taking the keys from the wall, he walked up the stairs and let himself onto the balcony. Seth let the blood drip from his hands as he prepared himself to go find the other inn residents and kill them too. Hijacking an inn was a messy affair... he thought as he smiled, hooding his face. He let out a laugh, a cold, mirthless laugh, unaware that after murdering the family of four below him, cleaning out the safe, and heading into the woods he would soon find exactly what he desired...  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:16 am
Idarkoth, not having expected this at all, took the blow with a mighty roar and sank to the ground. Almost a minute later he rose. He seemed unaffected his own daughter had rejected him, but his eyes flashed blue once more as he watched them escape. He hesitated, then turned. Come, Anath... He said, but then he smelled something. Something human...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 pm
Cody, after a brief, angry glance toward Idarkoth, flew after Paradisity. He kept up well with her frenzied speed. "Hey! Hey!" He called. "Is he okay?"  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:20 pm
"Honestly, I don't understand it..." Anath followed Idarkoth easily. "She is obviously going to oppose you now. Why did you--?" the boy stopped, realizing that Idarkoth was distracted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am
A thousand years of imprisonment doesn't leave me with a good opinion of Kiun, Anath. Idarkoth said slowly as he glanced around. I smell a human. And good thing, too, because I havent eaten anything of sustenance in several hours.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:49 am
Kiun was breathing, but only lightly. "Ch.. check my... robe..." he said. Upon lowering their eyes to his robe there would be seen four cruel, jagged ripping cuts across his chest, and blood seeping from the wounds within. "I... have not... much of a.. choice.." He said. "I can... either give you... the light... or attempt to heal myself..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 am
Sortai heard that Lowri was going to be okay, so he leaped into the air. "Yes! We made it in time!" He said before realizing how out of his character this was, so he settled back down. He sat back on the ground, taking this time to silently admire Tsurara. His eyes looked over her streamlined form, her wings, triangular head, and lingered for a moment on her sharp fangs, just as they had for Raven. He wondered what it would be like to be the enemy of such an amazing creature.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am
Seth continued on through the woods, counting the money from the inn as he cleaned his blade on the bushes he passed. Eventually he came to a halt. The blade gave a small twitch in his hand. He smiled and slipped behind the nearest tree, preparing the blade. Something not quite human was nearby...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:42 pm
Paradisity, in horrible shock at what she had just done, at everything that had just happened, flew frantically, whether she was being followed or not. She assumed Cody was following her, and she mad sure that Kiun wasn't going to fall out of her grasp. She heard Cody speak behind her.
I don't know Cody, she said in tears, but then she heard Kiun speak. She was sick at what damage her own father had just done. She cried even more. No Kiun. Just hang on, please, she said desperately, looking for a place to land, away from her, assumingly furious father. She was racing towards a mountain when she first took off, and was closely approaching it.
She laid Kiun down gently on the ground. Still crying, she was frantically thinking of what to do. She was so confused, she was afraid of everything. No, she said again. No Kiun, please hold on, she said. She made a large bowl out of the surrounding earth, and shot back into the sky, and down, at a fanominal speed, towards the lake. With a swift movement, she filled the bowl to the brim with water, and raced back up to the mountain.
She laid the bowl next to Kiun, and began to concentrate as much as she could through her distress and anguish. She put her tail to the water, and it began to glow as it coated her tail. She moved her tail over Kiun's wounds, hoping her water healing powers would suffice. She concentrated as hard as she could through all of her conflicting emotions, and the water's glow grew stronger and stronger as she moved her tail over the wounds. Concentrating more, she began to control Kiun's blood, a burden all water bending dragons must bear, to stop the bleeding, and even putting some back in the wounds. She cried as she did this, hoping she could save him, from what her father had done. Please Kiun, she whispered, in too much despare to utter her voice. Please don't go... I'm sorry...she cried.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm
Aloura came out of the tent, and went over to Tsurara, but stopped when she saw she had fallen asleep. Aloura walked back into the tent, serveyed her surroundings, and went to next to Lowri, and put herself to sleep.
Tsurara had fallen asleep without realizing it, her breathing slow and steady, as if in sink with the natural vibrations of the earth.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Cody landed with a THUD next to Paradisity, and looked at Kiun. "Man, your father's a b--" he stopped himself. Even if it were true, Paradisity probably wouldn't like her father being called that. "A ... mean ... dragon...." finished Cody.
He stood beside Kiun as Paradisity got the water, and began to try to save him.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:42 pm
"While we wait for this human to walk straight toward us..." Anath suggested with slight sarcasm, "answer me this, Idarkoth- do you believe I'm human?" they boy asked, adjusting his glasses to look around at the surroundings to see if he could catch a glance of Idarkoth's potential feast.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games