Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:52 am

"Well I don't think Koko would be too pleased with us sharing a bed" Judith teased then giggled.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 am

Koko worked diligently and quickly on the fabrics. Her jeans weren't too much of a concern since they were dark and her bra was already red. Her shirt was another matter. Bloody and torn-there wasn't much point in trying to salvage it. She tossed it in the trash and allowed the remaining clothes to soak a while.

She returned upstairs-forcing a small hostess smile as she passed them and went to the bathroom to replace her contacts before she forgot.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Drake smirked.
"she might not mind."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Koko returned to the living area. She was still rubbing her eye a bit from the new contacts which made her eyes a golden yellow. Not a natural color and several towns folk had commented her on them, but she liked hoe they looked. They made her eyes glow more against against her dark complextion.

Once against she forced herself to make no comment as she passed by-just gave Drake a side glance of disapproval. She glanced at the time. Her dogs would be returning before too long. She would have to go let them in. As she started down the stairs she directed a comment to Drake, "I'll put you through the same training I did my dogs if have to."

Which wasn't easy. Then she muttered something in her native tongue and was gone below.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Drake laughed anf followed her down a couple of steps.
"Oh yes? and what's that?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Koko paused and turned slightly at the waist to glance back at him. Her eyelids lowered-giving her a sultry appearance. There was a hint of a smirk perhaps but it was difficult to tell when she said a short phrase in her native tongue again. Then she flicked back a stray strand of hair from her face and went to her desk.

((Sorry-can't find a translator for the Native American languages....>.< At least not an insist/free one))

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm

[haha translators are evil anyways :p]

Drake raised an eyebrow and still lenat over her. his mouth widened to s smirk.
"heh, you should be careful how much you speak like that aroud me. You now how sexy I find it...why did you think i turned you?"
He joked to make her feel uncomfortable for whatever she said, although there was soem truth in it.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Koko's body stiffened and she blushed at his comment. The urge, practically primal, emerged and she bit her bottom lip to try and keep her wits about her.

How could someone who killed one of her relatives make her go so mindless? Was is that she wasn't as close to her mortal kin like she convinced herself she was? Had time dulled her such things and now she was really more attached to her vampiric master and kin....

Her master? The thought sent a shiver up her spine but surprisely not entirely unwelcomed.

I reallly am falling apart..... she thought.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Drake studied her reaction in a seemingly absent way, enjoying the control he had over her.
Not 'control' per se, but he knew how to push her buttons, and that pleased him. In the end she still had the real control - she knew how to frustrate him and humiliate him if she wanted to. While he wanted to get romantic with her, he would never cross the boundaries without her permission. It was difficult - his various lusts pulled him in all directions. It wasn't just the bloodlust which had gotten ugly over time - when he gave up control and simply answered his desires he did it with everything: killing, women, alcahol, gambling - anything.
when the frequent and cripplingly strong Hunger reared its ugly head, any of these were quick to attempt to satisfy it.
But the desire for Koko was...somewhat more natural. like when he was a much younger man. he cared for her and wanted her.
he felt a little guilty for Judith - he seemed to turn to her when Koko or his bloodlust were driving him crazy, but he did genuinely like her too. he thought that they had an understanding. there was no heart in their 'relationship' - but a lot of friendship and labidos that just wanted some fun.
Not that he would get anywhere with her either at this rate.

he laughed to himself and tilted his head a little at Koko.
"you make me crazy, you know that?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 pm

"Oh, really?" Koko replied stumbling about a few papers. A couple folders fell to the floor and she knelt down to pick them up. A mistake really because her loose braid swayed to the side leaving her back valnerable. The air chilled her skin since she was wearing a backless top. Quickly she tried to gather the folders only to have pages slip out. Idiot, idiot.. she mentally shouted to herself.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 pm

"Need a little help there?" Drake asked, admiring the graceful curve of her back, but still concerned over her injuries there.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 pm

"Thanks, but I'm quite capable," Koko replied as she stood up with all the papers in order. She turned to face him. "Was there anything you needed?" she asked-ignoring the minor paper cut she got. Besides the obvious...

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Drake's face broke out into a wide smirk as if he read her mind.
"like I said before: you won't give it to me." he then turned and headed back up the stairs. "I should get some sleep."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 pm

When Koko sensed Drake was upstairs she let out a breath she hadn't even realized she was holding. No longer able ignore the sting she licked the blood from her finger. A moment later she heard the familiar whines and pawing at the door. She went to the down to let Bly and Yoki in. They nudged at her with concern and she bent down to give them a hug. They licked her cheeks and gave a happy bark when they believed she was ok. They then bounded upstairs where they knew their food was waiting for them. Bly ignored the guests, but Yoki paused and studied them. She was surprised by the guests in her home.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Drake started to get undressed and then paused when he heard the dogs scrabbling about upstairs. he edged to the door to see Yoki staring at him and judith in turn.
"Hwta you looking at fuzz face?" he asked, though not nastily. he then crouched and held out a hand to invite yoki to come over and be stroked. he didnt want to intrude on the dog's space though, incase it bit him
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games