Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*read first post* GUILD PROM!!! POST HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be our prom king? 5 Days to decide! Vote....NOW!
Dymyr
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Joeyfish5/lolcats
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Articwolf-Kiba
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Connerthecreator
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
JDBReaper
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Millenium Joker
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:02 am
Aww, chi, your the greatest!
I just thought you were trying to get me to be prom king because you thought itd be funny. lol.
Well if you really want me to be, then...vote for me people. ^^. That was hard to type. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm
Yay! lol
And, no, it being funny is only just a bonus
But face it, you would be a great "king" an we already act like the queen/king of the guild...so might as well have the title.

*throws confetti everywhere for no particular reason*

chidorilash
Vice Captain

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 pm
hm... I'm trying to win with these ads....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T VOTE FOR JDBREAPER FOR PROM KING IF U DON'T WANT COOKIES AND MILK!!! OR SOME OTHER SWEET TREATS!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and all I got was 2 votes (technically 1 cause I voted for myself). So heres my idea of this: if u don't want to be prom king, then act like you want to... it may have people think "God he's actually wants to win... I'm not voting for him" or something... or it won't work and you win... well theres only one way to find out...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 pm
lolz, yeah.
*remembers something*
who doesn't have a date yet?  

jessi_angel94_2

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:21 pm
@JDB: Well, at least I know there's one guy on here brave enough to actually want it. By the way, Queen pwns more than kings! *runs away*

@Jessi: Me xD But I'm not too worried about it. Too bothersome to find someone, they can find me =3 Doesn't matter if I have one or not, I will still pwn you all!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:06 pm
I'm still dateless. ^_^

See the guys are taking it better than the girls, there is less guys and more of them willing to be king. =D  

Dymyr
Captain

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm
Still dateless, though seeing as I barely post then that's no surprise sweatdrop
And yes! Queens trump Kings! And Knights... and Bishops... and... everyone really cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:35 pm
The queen...the greatest sacrifice. Hehe.
twisted  

Dymyr
Captain

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 pm
Nuuu~! Never sacrifice the queeeeen!! The Queen rules the Chess Board! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:47 pm
No the kings still in command. Every piece will go in order to save the King. Therefore the king rules the chessboard. =D
Besides, I think its funny to watch peoples expression whne they think you messed up and try they're strategy to take your queen, then when they get it your next move puts them in checkmate. Its what I liked to do, they get to over anxious to take the higher ranked pieces and think the king can wait.  

Dymyr
Captain

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:52 pm
xd Well that's true, though it is possible to get checkmate in 3 moves with little/no sacrifices at all. Damn I wish I knew how to do that!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:02 pm
I used to know how to do it. But it requires the oppenent to make some foolish moves. I'm pretty sure we called it the scissors techinique, it relies on the bishops. (my fav pieces.) and just remember the weakest pieces on the bored are the pawns on either side of the king. I think if an oppenent moves one of those and you move a bishop into a path straight at the king, it's instant checkmate. Hope that made sense. lol.  

Dymyr
Captain

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 pm
Aaaah, that sounds familiar... and now I'm having flashbacks to the last Prom xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:16 pm
Chess=Prom? Care to explain? xd  

Dymyr
Captain

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 pm
Oh nothing special, the theme was black and white and the setting was on a giant chess board ^_^ Now I wish we'd had a game!  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games