Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm
Alure smiled, he started to walk with Hikari, he looked at Ryoku, he looked to Hikari again and continue their road...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm
*we finally reached the mansion and Suzu retreieved the documents*
Suzu: here u go *hands it to me*
me: thank u Yamakage-sama
suzu: have a safe trip back home
me:...... thank u again *leaves the mansion*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 pm
"Sooo... Alure-chan, what do you want to do?" Hikari emphasized the "-chan" part.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm
*looks at Kura and hand her the document* i'm counting on u to hold on to that  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 pm
"Yes,sir."Kura said grasping the documents.

Zero looked up at Ryoku. He made a handsign and tapped Ryoku's Headband. The scratch across the Leaf village symbol appeared."Just as I thought...What do you plan to do Ryoku Tatsumori?"He asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm
* calmly looked at them* hehehehe...... thats for me to know and for to find out....... child  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Shizuka was standing invisibly by a plant where the Tatsumori and the Hatakes were talking.
"What do you plan to do Ryoku Tatsumori?" Zero asked in his all-to calm voice.
Hmph... just as I thought. Better go relay this to Hi-chan... Shizuka thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Zero clenched his teeth and his sharingan appeared."I knew a Tatsumori couldn't be trusted..."he growled.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:05 pm
"Ooh... so the oh-so-calm Zero Hatake actually has temper management... what a surprise." Shizuka appeared in a different human form so that no one would recognize her. "What's your deal with the Tatsumori anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 pm
sharingan........... please that tekki genkai has outlived its purpose......... all u Uchiha r the same........... but that'll all change when that demon finally emerges and strippes u of all ur power  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 pm
Shizuka looked blankly at Ryoku. "He's a Hatake... not an Uchiha. Get your stupid clans right." Then her glance darted toward Zero. "Not saying your clan is stupid...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm
Zero glanced over at Hikari then turned his attention back to Ryoku. "Try me..."He challenged. Zero wasn't about to back down now.

Kura looked at Ryoku."I thought we could trust you..."She whispered, a hurt expression on her face.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Alure looked behind, "I sense Zero chakra, it has started to increase" he said... he saw Hikari, "We better go there right now" he started to run towards that direction...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:11 pm
((I'm not Hikari... dammit))
Shizuka looked blankly at the Tatsumori. "I guess I'm siding with the Hatake on this one...."

Hikari's vision began to blur. "Darn it... Harimi..." she whispered under her breath as she leaned into Alure for support.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 pm
"Gah... Hikari-chan, are you alright?" she was burning in fever...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games