Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:15 pm
Danika's cheeks blushed to match Alec's. "Oh...um....well, if you were, you still need to know if there is any type of iron in them.." She rambled on, cheeks still red...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:11 pm
"Aww...how cute!" Sleena said despite herself. "And you must be a Fey then Danika. I did have some magical lessons before I left." She smiled at her then chuckled. "Why didn't I think of larkspur? Man, I'm slipping up." She took a bite of the left-over salad on her plate. "Well, after I'm done, I'm going to look for materials. You guys wanna come along?"  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm
shauna_marie

"Well, I suppose that is one way..." Lydia stated, twirling her long hair around a pale finger. "But, how would they go about doing so?"

(I. Hate. Technology.)

Xeno considered her question for a second, figuring out how to properly and best answer it. "Perhaps they could do so, with magic." He answered and with his words conjured up a white fireball on the palm of his light, bony hand.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm

(I hear you...you gotta love it, but sometimes it just sucks!)
Lydia looked at the fireball Xeno had made appear in the palm of his hand. Hmmm, so he could use magic, interesting. She decided to see if she could suprise him, she lifted up her opposite hand and created an identical fireball with her powers of illusion. "Hmmm...Magic you say...isn't it quite tempramental?"

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:31 pm
(As my band-leader always says, If it has words, it's english. If it has numbers, it's math. If it doesn't work, it's technology.)

Xeno inspected her identical fireball in great detail, but could find no flaws. Fire? Or a copy of his own? He knew he was fairly smart, and because of this determined he was not ignorant enough to jump to the conclusion that hers was in fact fire. "Not necessarily. If you know how to use it correctly, it can be manipulated without a hitch." He responded,closing his hand as the fireball disappeared.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Slipping the rank vial of potion into her pocket, Alegra crapped her woven bag and sauntered out of her room and back in the general direction of the cafeteria. Alec was calling out to her, but she wasn't sure why he wasn't responding.
"Must be important, the redhead figured and continued to head over.
---
"I'd love to go with you, Sleena. How about you, Danika? You up for it? I'll do anything to get out of these gloomy halls," he admitted with a wide eyed grin. "Never know what kind of mischief we can cause before anyone finds out about it"  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm
Danika nodded, still having a slight blush to her cheeks. "Sure, why not...I might run into some family.." She said teasingly. "And these halls aren't so gloomy..." She said, for they were no where near as dark as the could be, and she would know.

After he got rid of his fireball, Lydia placed her other hand over her illusion, hiding it from view. "So can your eyes and what you see..." She said, taking her hands apart and leaving a daisy where the flame was. "Optical illusions can be tricky sometimes..." She said, knowing it had been dangerous for her to copy his flame. She was lucky she didn't catch on fire herself, but best not to show that.

(kay, seeing as this day has seemed to last forever, who would like to go ahead and skip to halloween?)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:00 pm
((Totally fine with Xeno and Ace (who was spontaneously lost in transit.)))

Xeno nodded, obviously pleased that she was not as ignorant towards others as she had seemed. Of course, she still was nothing but another face in another school. "But for some, seeing is believing." He countered with a now bored look. "But what happens if you can't see it at all?" He whispered something in a strange language, which supposedly locked the vampire in one position.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Lydia froze, unvoluntarily, but it wasn't that uncomfortable. However, her mind was still going. Thus, meaning she could still use her powers. Now, how to use them, was the question.

()

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:06 pm
"Well, comparatively, these aren't too bad," Sleena admitted. She led the way out into the large courtyard. "So, if you find something green-and not just a green but like a deep green-or a blue, then find me." She winked as she walked into the forest, hoping to find her raw materials.  

Kixna1016

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 pm
(( I'm all for skipping ahead!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 pm
Xeno chuckled a raspy chuckle, before muttering the countercurse. "Interesting, the unseen..." He muttered softly to himself, before he came back to the real world. He checked his watch stiffly, before flicking his jacket sleeve back over it. "It's about time I foundmy dorm. Perhaps I'll see you around, perhaps I won't." He said in a tone as stiff as his bony frame. He stifled a shallow bow, before passing by her towards the boys dorm.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

(Kay, we're skipping to halloween, early evening, right before the sun goes down...etc...)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 pm
((okay sounds good))
Sleena woke up, feeling oddly strange. She looked at the gems that were finished, and then the calendar....it was Halloween!! She gasped her throat as she felt her blood-lust start to creep in.
No, this can't happen, not today. This is the big day for everything. However, for the safety of others, she decided to keep herself in her room as the blood-lust grew bigger and bigger.  

Kixna1016

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 am
Myia wake up with a yawn and looked around. She saw she had slept most of the day and that bugged her. Forcing herself out of bed, she quickly changed into her normal clothing. She smiled lightly as she still had gone unseen by others except for her teachers. She was just use to it and stretched out her arms as she exited her dorm room. The dorm hall was louder then usual as to was Halloween and she had forgotten it was today. Mumbling lightly she know what would come to her once the sun was fully down. It was going to be a very long night. Well it felt like it.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff