Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:55 pm
"Wow... He looks a lot like a friend back home I used to know... Axel I think it was..." she said thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm
''Rufus!'' Sephiroth snaped after he witnessed Rufus hitting the red headed boy. ''Now I think you would know better. I go after him to tell him to leave you alone then you pull this? Makes the time I spent trying to help you worthless.'' He says with disapointment as he lectures him.  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:00 pm
"Good morning Sephiroth." Kairi chimed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm
"Look. I'm sorry, but he kicked me into a pool. You tell him not to bother me, and let him go free? I think he definitely deserved it. And so you, since I get back a bit, wish I had, what, drowned?" he asked, angrily.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm
((since everyone's still interacting I'll extend this time period for a little while longer))

Cloud had not been paying attention to the other students at he ate and was a little shocked when he looked up and the table was crowded. He glaces around seeing who was there and sighs when the face he was really searching for was nowhere in sight. In fact, he hadn't seen any of his room mates lately. Cloud stared at the table top not wanting to interrupt anyones conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm
''If I wanted you to drown, I would of not shown up in the first place to save you now would I?'' Sephiroth Looked over to Reno then Rufus. ''This shot for shot war wont send unless youboth grow up and stop fighting. IM not saying you have to like each other just stop your conflict befor someone does acctually get killed.'' The silver hair boy took a deep sigh ''Rufus im not only going to take youre side im also going to step up for Reno here.''  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm
No one was really noticing her, so she got bored and headed to the hallway. "What is it with boys and fights?!" she asked herself annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:08 am
He shrugged. "I'm going to get dressed." he said, indicating his pajamas. "see you later." he said, and left.

Reno was annoyed. His eyes were blurry, and he didn't see the attacker. Oh well. He grabbed food, and took it to his dorm to eat.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 am
Sephiroth sighed, he heard Kairi adress him but he was to distracted with the arguement he got himself into. He then noticed that Cloud was still sitting at the table. ''I would stay and chat with you Cloud, but I should really apolgize to Kairi first.'' After those words Sephiroth quickly left to go find Kairi.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:08 pm
Kairi was in the girls' bathroom and had called Slephie. There was so many questions she had to answer. When she was done, she headed back into the hall and wandered around.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm
''Kairi there you are!'' Sephiroth shouted out to her as he ran towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 am
"Hi Sephiroth." she smiled and waved.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm
''I'm glad I cought up to you. I wanted to apologize about not acknowledging you befor.'' He says with guilt in his voice  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 pm
she laughed. "No problem."  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100