Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm
*as i walk back to Manaka's house i look into the river*........ i... i wonder if Seiko nee-san is doing alright?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Alex walked beside Aimi, they were going across the town, looking to every place, he was surprised about many things that were different from his clan...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:54 pm
A little girl ran up to Alex and handed him an apple. She smiled with one tooth missing then ran off back to her mom. Aimi smiled "The little ones are always like to non-clan members." she grinned as they passed by pictures of the past generations clan leaders.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:21 pm
Alex accepted the apple, he smiled to the little girl, "Wow, they all looked so peacefull" he said, looking back to Aimi, "The leaders of my clan all of them were... " he stopped, "Not with good temper" he said, laughing...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Aimi nodded "heh but I guess everyone is different..." she said laughing a bit "They may seem like that but they probably are different deep in the heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Alex smiled, "Yeah, you mabye right" he looked to an antique shop, "Hey, I sense something..." he started to walk towards the place, as he entered, the place was full of old things...

"Hi young man, are you looking for something in special?" the old man behind the counter asked, Alex looked at him, "I... there is something here..." he looked at a barrel with some swords...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm
"ahh...I don't remember this shop being here..." Aimi muttered going in with him and looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm
Alex get close to the barrel, he examined it, he said. The old man behind the counter looked at his belt, especificly to the wado, he tried to grab it...

"Dont touch the sword" Alex stopped his hand, the old man looked at him, "Where did you get this sword?" he asked, "It was a memento, from an ancestor" Alex said, stepping back...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Aimi looked around her eyes turned to where the old man and Alex was then to the wado on his belt. Now that I think about that wado, seems familiar..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 pm
The old man also stepped back, "That is one of the 21 swords of excelent grade, and it used to belong to the greates swordsman of all" he said, "Are you somehow related to him?" he wanted to know...

Alex looked at Aimi, she also was looking to his sword, Ahhh... why is she looking to my sword also?, when he turned arround, the barrel of swords shined, a sword started to emanate a light...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm
"Whoa, whats that bright light..." Aimi muttered shielding her eyes from the ray of light.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Alex reached out his hand and the blade came to his hand, it shined a black light now, "You... you are the first person to hold the Totsuka in a lot of time" the old man said. "Wow... I heard about this sword but I thought it was a myth" Alex smiled, looking at the blade...

"So... I suppose your surname is Zoro" the old man said, Alex looked at him, "Yes... how did you knew that?" he asked, "Well, the last man that used the Totsuka was also a descendant of Roronoa Zoro" the old man laughed...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Aimi skipped over to where Alex was and looked at the blade "ah...your right, I've heard about this one..." Aimi was an expert on weapons since that was her only capable skill "Roronoa Zoro...I have heard stories about him..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm
Alex smile became a grin, "The master of the Santoryu, he was my ancestor" he said as he looked to a black headband that was attached to his left arm, "Im the only one in the Anko clan with that surname" he said...

"Take this" the old man gave him the sheath of the Totsuka, he put it inside and attached it to his belt, "I hope this blade helps me in my search" he smiled, "Thanks granpa" he said, as he turned arround, exiting the shop...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:49 pm
"Ah ha! No wonder..." she said nodding to what he was saying. She bowed to the old man and followed after Alex "That's really amazing that your sorta related to him."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff