Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply crew (Updated 7-26-10)
HALLOWEEN (started 10-19-09) rule update! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KileyYui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm
Post 93

Well your lucky to have a lot of girls that are friends with ya.
I'm just lucky enough to have three girls as friends. Within a 400 student school. And my other friends are like 8 guys. That's it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Taro326
Post 91

I would like to just win something in my life. Then I would be happy. But that never happens since people wastes money in the real world in cyber world to get better things and win the prize. It sucks.

post 174

dont go getten all sadish on us now! i mean your almost to 100... live it up sweatdrop  

himhamster

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Taro326
Post 93

Well your lucky to have a lot of girls that are friends with ya.
I'm just lucky enough to have three girls as friends. Within a 400 student school. And my other friends are like 8 guys. That's it.

post 175

no its really annoying i have like 20 girls that are my frineds and like 2 guy friends and everybody thinks im a homo and they always think im one of the girls sweatdrop but aw whell  
Post 94

Oh ha ha Hamster. Your almost to 200. So I'm still 100 behind ya.
Also it takes me long because I looks for a girlfriend with a nice personality. And the type that isn't slutty or big wise. Since I am interested in medium/small size girls. -_- I don't know why just am.  

KileyYui

Queen_Zimika
Captain

hm...try working around a school full of jocks and preps who are all skinny model wanna be's and a student body count of less than 90 in the high school.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Post 95

Same here with people thinking of me as a homosexual. Just because I got a lot of guy friends then girls. I'm shy to even go up to a girl and say hi.  

KileyYui

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Taro326
Post 94

Also it takes me long because I looks for a girlfriend with a nice personality. And the type that isn't slutty or big wise. Since I am interested in medium/small size girls. -_- I don't know why just am.
its better to know what you want instead of just settling for whatever will date you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Taro326
Post 94

post 176

well its annyoign cuz all my friends have a chest and i cant help but to stare and there like what the hecck!? and im like their just there i mean c'mon!? cover them up or somthing!  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Taro326
Post 95

Same here with people thinking of me as a homosexual. Just because I got a lot of guy friends then girls. I'm shy to even go up to a girl and say hi.
eh were i live we have a freakish guy to girl ratio which is guys being more........until i went to high school were it changed...its a long story.......  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Taro326
Post 95

post 177

like in PE they'll pass me when im talking to one of my gal pals and they'll say home and i wont say anyhting i mean i know im not. but theres 7 girls in my PE class and i hang out with all of them so.... yea sweatdrop they have a reason too  

himhamster

KileyYui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 pm
Post 96

Lucky for the chest staring....I never kissed a girl yet....so it's hard for me not to stare at them....-_-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 pm
himhamster
Taro326
Post 94

post 176

well its annyoign cuz all my friends have a chest and i cant help but to stare and there like what the hecck!? and im like their just there i mean c'mon!? cover them up or somthing!
welll what if some of them are like me...i have cleavage in a tshirt  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Taro326
Post 96

Lucky for the chest staring....I never kissed a girl yet....so it's hard for me not to stare at them....-_-

post 178

please dont leave ill be lonely crying

lol, ive been kissed by this slutty girl before she kissed me on the cheek during PE and i started blushing and we were running so i jsut ran faster so she wouldnt notice  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm
i was forced to give up my kiss verginity at a young age.....all of my friends were older and though it would be cute for me and there younger bother....well one of them's younger brother.....to kiss...so gross...  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

KileyYui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Post 97

There is a guy/girl ratio at my school where it's equal. But most girls are just sluts. I rather have a girlfriend who like things that I like. But can't find one... -_-  
crew (Updated 7-26-10)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games