Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Belle of Peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 am
Belle smiled shyly when Moxy told Cassadee that she was her best friend. It felt good to hear her say it. "Moxy is Belle's best friend, too!" Cassadee seems nice... maybe she will be a friend too, she thought hopefully. It would be great to have two friends. Belle felt butterflies in her stomach at the idea. "And then?" she repeated uncertainly, Moxy's question bringing her back to reality. "And then we was eating cookies!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 am
ALL House-elves/students:

If you want to continue your conversation please continue it here.
Also, the Spring Term event is now open and I encourage you all to participate!

IceeWitch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 am
Professor Aurora walked into the Kitchens to see how the House-Elfs were doing after the April Fools day event. "Hello everyone. How is everyone doing? Can I get some snacks to take back up to Gryffindor Tower as a start of Classes Celebration?"

(Icee, I saw the posts made by Adonis. That it was okay to post here again. But if you wanted to make the first post, just delete this.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 am
No you're fine Tina!

((To everyone else. I hope to have the House Elf class up and running no later than FRIDAY))

IceeWitch

Ms Flatsy Doll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 pm
Henrietta Sweeting enters the kitchen. She feels warm, happy and right at home!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 am
Julia entered the kitchen after Henrietta. It looked wonderful, considering that as soon as she got here she had to go to a party.  

No-one-but-everyone

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 pm
((eh srry for not posting. have been studying for an AP European History Test. i will try to post when ever i go on the computer like this rare day (until my mom finds out x.x) so ya srry about that sweatdrop ))

Yoru puts the dust in the dust pan and walks to the kitchen and starts cleaning the stove.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:56 am
Professor Aurora walked into the Kitchens to see how the House-Elfs were doing after the April Fools day event. "Hello everyone. How is everyone doing? Can I get some snacks to take back up to Gryffindor Tower as a start of Classes Celebration?"

(Icee, I saw the posts made by Adonis. That it was okay to post here again. But if you wanted to make the first post, just delete this.)

*Waits for a House-Elf to notice I am still standing here waiting for some snack.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 pm

*Waits for a House-Elf to notice I am still standing here waiting for some snack.*

Slappy sees someone looking helpless for a snack would you like a giant cookie?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm
"Thank you Slappy. You better make it a couple though, so there is enough for everyone."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm
Rich comes walking into the kitchen. "Wow, this is where I work for now." He said looking around a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 am
Sonas glides in her skirt flouncing about her legs.
"Is there anyway I could get some brownie bites?" She asks softly.

Nite of Storms

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 am
Rich hears what was needed and immediately went to making brownies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Henrietta smells fresh brownies and walks toward Rich, who is removing them from the oven. She pulls out some ingredients. "Here," she says, with a smile. "Let me whip up some chocolate frosting for those!"  

Ms Flatsy Doll

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm
Rich smiles. "Alright, they will be better with frosting." He said with a smile.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games