Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:10 pm
((just so no one is confused... Sabel is in a different Laboratory than Freyr, Slayer, and Sae-chan. Slayer's lab is VERY hidden... so hojo would not have known where it was to hide a clone in it.))

Silence greeted the Turk and the Robot, not a sound passed through the halls except for Saerenna's own muted breathing and the gentle hum of the newly awakened electrical systems. wherever the chimera had gone, he either couldn't hear them or chose not to answer. But it was not readily apparent how he had disapeared.

Yazou smiled, neither reaching for his phone or explaining himself, he watched nonchalantly as Sabel took her leave before he turned to Raven and Sofia, "Kadaj is not certain we can trust Sabel, she has been.... unstable," He smirked again, "But no worries, Kadaj and Loz are both on their way and should be here momentarily." Only now did he pull out his phone, flipping it open long enough to type a page before snapping it shut. "Are you ready Sisters?" he inquired grinning rougishly again.

Vaizel sighed heavily, the traffic passing below was mind-numbingly boring, but his thoughts were so confused right now he couldn't think of anything else to do. His heart ached, and he'd thought he would never feel more pain than he already did, but somehow seeing someone... some hope, was like throwing hot coals on his already festering wound. He gasped for breath around the near crippling pain... Why couldn't it have stayed one way or the other? Either Dawn was dead... or she wasn't,... but this uncertainty... this vauge depressing hope was ripping at his soul.

Rufus paused, silence echoing through the phone-line for several moments. "Alright Meru, Here is your mission, There has been alot of Remnant activity just outside of Midgar... I want you to quietly look into it, but you are NOT to engage the enemy, report back to me with anything you find. Watch them but you are not to be seen. Your abilities can handle that right?" he sounded mildly amused.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:20 pm
Corey Furzer
(OOC- fine fine fine, I'm still here aren't I? Next time you need me just send my girlfriend over to yank my ear to the computer.)

Cloud was lost in his own thoughts. He was riding his motorcycle based on impulse while he was in a daze. He was having a vision of Aerith.

Cloud:" I cannot forgive myself... I wasn't able to come to my senses quick enough... That is why I am not fit to protect anyone."

Aerith: "Zuru Zuru, If it were true, you wouldn't be helping the others now. "

"But I..."

Cloud's dream is inturrupted as he sees a woman on a chocobo staring him down. He pulls out his center blade of the "First Tsurugi" and shifts it into battle mode He slightly holds it off to his left, his right arm slightly throbbing with geostigma he didn't want to use it unless he had to.

"Niisan." The young woman stated, though she hadn't shouted, her voice carried strongly over the wind. "Have you decided to Join us? Will you follow Mother's call? Reunion is coming and we can all return to the promised land!" She called, her voice sounding desperate, almost as if she wasn't sure she believed what she said.  

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:46 pm
Soubi_Agatsuma20
Raven looked down from her perch in the tree, a small smile grazing her face. She jumped from the branch and floated to the ground, her long sleeves flapping in the wind. She landed gently next to Yazou and fliped her fan in front of her face so only her mako green eyes could be seen over the rim of the fan. "It seems Nii-san has returned....Too bad Kadaj isn't here..."

OOC: Sabel and Cloud are nowhere near the other remnants  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Raven looked down from her perch in the tree, a small smile grazing her face. She jumped from the branch and floated to the ground, her long sleeves flapping in the wind. She landed gently next to Yazou and taped her fan on her chin. "Well I trust her...she's always been there for me, unstable or not." She watched as Yazou pulled out his phone, then close it. "Of course I'm ready. I've been waiting for this moment ever sense Mother brought me back."

OOC: New character info!! ^__^ I made it a bit more to the story and a new pic of her apearence.  

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:18 pm
"You have been decieved by Jenova. I am uninterested in helping the reunion..." Cloud stats, staring her down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:10 pm
What right did the Traitor have to speak of deception, he who had turned his back on the Reunion. "You are wrong Big Brother... Mother is the only one who has ever told me the truth!" The Remnant insisted fiercely, drawing her sword. "And if you will not join us...then you are against us!" She shouted, leaping into the air and dragging her sword down in a slash.

OOC: The thing to remember about desperate people, is that they're desperate, willing to cling to any scrap of purchase they can. You don't try to take it from them, that has nasty results. You have to try and give them something else to gnaw on...  

KiyaraSabel

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:55 pm
Cloud jumps to the side, dodging the slash, while doing so he brought up his sword to a shield-like position.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:33 pm
Meru grinned "You're looking at a sneaky sniper who can become a lil kitty at will" she responsed then added "ALright then no enganing the enemy only to spy on them for a while the report back got it" she said whileing thinking "YA MISSION!!!"  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:27 pm
Slayer 1 activated his sensors doing his own search to assist Saerenna. "Sonic Readings Indicate There Is Space Behind This Wall." it pointed out, "Also, The Heat Signatures Of His Paw Prints Come Right Up To This Wall." The visor produced an overlay which allowed her to see the heat signatures as well, one of the paw print's seemed to even overlap where the wall met the floor. "Analysis Suggests There Is A Hidden Door Here." the metalic voice said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:23 am
Saerenna hummed in thought. "Yeah, but how do we open it?" she mused, pushing the wall in places and looking for switches or edges in hopes of finding a switch or something that might reveal the secret of the hidden door.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:13 pm
Corey Furzer
Cloud jumps to the side, dodging the slash, while doing so he brought up his sword to a shield-like position.

Sabel brought her sword down against the thicker blade with all of her Jenova-enhanced strength. A shockwave expounded from the contact throwing her back even as the electricity-weakened metal of her blade broke, sending jagged shards of high-quality carbon steel flying. Sabel threw herself back onto her feet, only her enhanced reactions giving her time to giver her last ditch effort in the form of the enemy skill Pandora's Box. As usual when she used such a powerful spell, her magic strength drained past its limits and send her crumpling to the ground over-exerted. "D-drat it..." she muttered as her vision swam and finally turned black.

OOC: Sabel couldn't kill Cloud no matter how bad she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:11 am
OOC: My deepest appologies that I sort of dropped off the face of the Earth for a few months. I just need to figure out how to get my materia coin back now and then get my three characters involved again... and Kanna Moto told me she's quitting the RP all together. Does anyone have suggestions of how I might get back on track?  

Zaber Blade

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces