Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm
Bradley chuckled. "Don't worry I don't fear easily. Don't you remember I didn't fear you when I found out you were a vampire." He said winking.

"I see Valerian now that we have talked and exchanged information I feel we should leave and check up again later on. Say a couple weeks?" Dr. Drake said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 pm
"Yes... I know, but I am still worried." Adelline sighed and stood up, since she had left her wine on the roof and didn't currently feel like going up to get it, she went into the cabinet and got herself out some tea packets to make. "I wonder..." she said in a soft voice as she was making the tea.

"Yes I do suppose you are right. Besides, it's about time I feed." He said looking at the paleness of his skin. "We can meet here in a few weeks. Though I am not quite sure what to do with myself till then, considering that I am not permitted to find Spade yet." he said angrily.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 pm
"You wonder what?" Bradley asked her putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Don't worry you can be worried for the both of us."

"Well you can look after her but you aren't allowed to interfere with them at all. So looking at them and keeping an eye without interacting you can do." Dr. Drake said standing up and dusting himself off as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 pm
"I wonder if you would have still spoken to me had I been human." she smiled and took a sip of her tea. Feeling its warmth rush pleasantly through her body.

"That, I can do." he said pleasantly. "I shall find her soon and follow her movement then finally I will have her." he said happily. "Well.. we should both be on our way. As I said before I need to feed."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 pm
"Yes of course I would have talked to you if you were human." Bradley said shaking his head. "Come on I'm not that shallow."

"Yes I'll see you later." Dr. Drake said as he walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:23 pm
She let out a happy "Ah..." and then gave him a look that said that she did not take his answer seriously. "Ha. I don't believe you." She said turning away with a smile.

He nodded and made his way out into the streets as well.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 pm
"Why don't you believe me?" Bradley asked her chuckling. "What makes you think I would stop talking to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:52 pm
"Well I would just be too ordinary for you to speak to." She took another sip of tea and turned her back completely to him as though she were ignoring him. Really she was just teasing him of course. That always cheered her up.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm
"Alright if that's what you think." Bradley said shrugging and walking into his room shutting the door. Two can play at that game missy. He thought to himself throwing off his shirt and laying down on the bed relaxing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:00 pm
Hearing the door slam a shocked look crossed her face and she downed the rest of the tea, putting the empty cup in the dishwasher. She went to his door, not bothering to knock this time, and stood over him with her arms crossed. "You know, when I play hard to get you are not supposed to do it back." She smiled at him and made an unsatisfied sound.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 pm
"Why's that? It's only fair." Bradley said smirking playfully. "You can't tell me you didn't like it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 pm
She smirked. "I admit to nothing Bradley." "you neglect me so terribly it just makes me so very sad at times." She covered her eyes and sniffled a bit pretending to cry.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 pm
"Whatever you say." Bradley said putting a hand behind her back and pulling her closer. "I know you like me silly or else you would have killed me by now." He added smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm
"Someone is full of themselves. I keep you around because I am not lusting for blood at the moment." She turned slightly so she could look down at him and so he could see her smiling.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm
"Then what are you going to do when I do this?" Bradley asked her smirking and pressing his lips to hers softly then pulling off. "So what you going to do?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games