Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:05 pm
Thalon had just finished applying his eye shadow when the mirrors started freaking out he shreiked and dropped the eye shadow it rolled down the hallway and he chased after it it as he turned a corner he saw a giant boulder and realised it's course would crush his make up with a crunch that made him drop to his knees it was gone thalon started glowing and a little blue bar at the top of the screen said LIMIT LV.4 Destructive Memories lightening started shooting out of him in giant bolts slamming into the rocks the number 9999 apeared so many times he lost count than the boulder faded to red Thalon drew his sword and did a fencing salute as victory music played then all of a sudden he remembered the time shortly after he had volounteered for the experiment sadly the FCC is holding me at gunpoint and says I can't tell you what the memories were so i'll just say pointy lots and lots of pointy "wow that sucks" thalon said "i'm never buying that brand again"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:14 pm
"Uh....anyone?" Tifa called confusedly, pounding on a couple mirrors, "What was all that noise?" Her voice was confused and nervous as she started walking down the hall slowly, walking into a mirrior by accident. "Oof! Ow. You think I'd know enough not to walk into myself.... Then again I've walked into Cloud so many times because he's the main character and we all haad to walk into him." she mused.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:22 pm
After falling through the trap door, he fell down a slide and hit the bottom into... another room of mirrors. "Dammit! Damn houses of mirrors!" Murdock swore loudly, standing. He moved along the mirrors, happily noting that these didn't seem to move, after a few minutes he thought he heard something. He looked around, remembering the shadows of things he thought he saw upstairs when the mirrors went crazy. He placed a hand on the hilt of his sword, carefuly walking along until with a screech a panel opened and something came out at him. He jumped high, quickly drawing his sword and swinging it at the thing. As soon as his sword touched it, he was shocked with about ten thousnad volts of electrity. His hair stood out and, if possible, became even more spiky. He coughed once, noticing the thing that had jumped out at him was nothing more than a cheesily made ghoul that slid back in with a high-pitched cackle. ".... that sucked... I guess the normal stuff has been modified too...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:25 pm
Jeeze!! Vaizel snapped irritably as the shouting, screaming, and cackling extended to a whole new level... this was getting way to far outta hand. "THAT IS ENOUGH!!" He shouted, struggling to be heard over the unholy din of noise. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ANYWAYS??"

Freyr munched happily on his skittles, a more than fair trade for the white Materia... after all that was a useless stone,... this whole bag was full of CANDY!!! Sugar was what he lived for! Another thought nagged at the back of his brain, trying to remind him of something, he ignored it until it became annoying, then he turned with a sigh, glancing over the house of mirrors he couldn't help but smile, they sounded so funny! But Freyr was tiring of this prank... they didn't seem able to figure out how to by-pass the systems. Oh well... , huming tunelessly past his artificially fruity sugar beads, he pulled a small remote from his pocket, one by one turning off the traps and puzzles and recorders and displays. Slowly the multitude of Freyr images disapeared, the mirrors maze stopped changing, and in fact clicked into an easy to solve spiral. The traps and pits spat back their victims, and the terrors faded and disapeared into their closets. "bye bye." Freyr waved happily at Rufus, trotting off to disapear behind the building once more before any irrate victims wandered their way out of the maze.

Rufus calmly pocketed the white materia, "Are you people done?" He inquired calmly, projecting his voice without raising it.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:15 pm
The chauffer of the president's limo suddenly emerged from the vehicle. Ruo had finally reached the end of her patience in waiting for her employer to return to the vehicle. However instead of storming towards Rufus indignantly, she paused sniffing at the air for a familiar scent wafted over that of the day's earlier downpour of kibble. "Hmmm...I know that brand of smoke bomb gunpowder. Shinrei Kisaragi! Get out here you two timing chocobo theif!" Ruo called boldly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:19 am
Saerenna left the maze of mirriors, not having gone far in in the first place. "Well solved, President sir." she said, walking over to Rufus and giving him a slight bow. "So it should be easy to get out of now, right?" she asked.

Tifa looked around, noticed that things seemed to be different, and sighed. Then, she straightened her shoulders, puffed out her chest, and started marching down the mirrored hall again...only to fall flat on her face as sticking out her chest like that had made her lose her balance. She quickly got up, glad that no one seemed around to witness such an ungraceful fall, and smoothed out her clothes and hair while looking in a mirror.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Rufus smiled slowly, "Yes, we are finished here, shall we continue on?" His gaze passed meaningfully back to the house of mirrors, "Or perhaps should we await the rest of them." He mused aloud, but seemed to be in fairly high spirits.

Vaizel stopped in place, when the noises halted and the maze suddenly reverted to a very simple, and easy to follow path. Gazing about in stunned amazement he numbly began to walk towards the exit, forgetting, for the moment the young clone handcuffed to his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:34 pm
Before he knew what happened, Murdock was launched through the trap door he fell through and crashed into a mirror. He layed in a daze for a moment before he stood. "I really hate this place...." he mumbled, before feeling his way along the mirrors. After a moment he discovered, much to his surprise, that the mirrors where going in a spiral patteren and would lead to the entrance.  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:06 pm
The deranged Jenova clone took advantage of her hosts momentarily lowered defenses and took the opportunity to latch onto his arm and nuzzle away at his shoulder in a cat like show of affection.

"Now then where was it that I was going...Perhaps you know young lady?" The mustashioed midget asked the drag-dressed death ninja.

"Why don't you just go home old man?" Aeris sighed to herself as she witnessed the bungled attempts of the living to conduct such a simple business as reviving her...sheesh it would have been so much easier if they'd just cast a few Cure spells and used pheonix downs, but no Cloud just had to go mope away and leave her body in the water because Sephiroth stabbed her.

"Excellent Idea, Miss, I think I just shall do that." The old man said with a resolute nod. No sooner had he gone outside but he realized. "Wait... where do I live? And where is my Chocobo?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:23 pm
The twins having escaped fillial duties in the nick of time, using some excuse about lazarus and a water balloon. With the wolves guiding them they found their way to the hall of mirrors. Dashing in a back door they barreled down the hallways seeking the set of severely disturbed (not to mention potential patients) they had left at the Seventh Heaven. In their wholesale charge through the hall of mirriors they did not in fact have time to check their mommentum before they crashed into a young lady who was adjusting her long black hair in front of one of the abundant mirrors. Fenrir contacted and ended up bodychecking the young lady landing on top of her. Garm managed to stop just short.  

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:42 pm
"Chocosage, why are you even still alive? I'm sure you forget to eat..." Chloe muttered. "I don't know where your chocobo went... I don't even know where you live, but I remember that a certain spiky haired blonde visited you... maybe he or his companions know?" she suggested, wondering if he'd even hear her. "Hey you!" she addressed the crossdresser, "Do you know where he lives? Seen a chocobo around here?"

"Oof!" Tifa exclaimed as she was once again on the ground. "I'm going to have so many bruises..." she mumbled, focusing her gaze to figure out why she had fallen this time. She knew it couldn't have been for lack of balance again. She must have hit her head harder than she thought, because no matter how hard she tried to focus her eyes, the image of the man on top of her seemed to have a doubled image behind it. "Hello." she stated, wondering when he'd get around to getting off of her, and too busy trying to see straight to lecture him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:52 pm
It took Fenrir a minute to collect himself. He then realized he was on top of and nearly nose to nose with a very attractive young lady. His mind froze for a second as he took in the situation. It took a sharp bark from one of the wolves to thaw the deep freeze. He hastily retreated. Garm leaned over to help the young lady to her feet...... from her figure she would need all the help she could get to regain her balance.

Fenrir, who had regained his eqanimity quickly, managed to apologize. " I'm sorry, are you all right? We just came around the corner too qickly." Fenrir said solicitously.

" More importantly have you seen a cyborg dressed as a UPS man, president Shinra, a Turk, a cat er girl....er cat, a ninja, a scientist and a JENOVA clone wandering around?" Garm asked in his deadpan way.

Eskevar Fire Cross

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:52 pm
Murdock hurried when he heard something crash to the ground. He hurried ahead and saw... "Tifa!" He exclaimed happily, glomping her but not so hard a glomp she could fall. "Thank god! Hey! I've got great news the mirrors-!" he stopped short when he noticed Fenrir and Garm. "Hello... who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:09 pm
((whoa... confusing. you guys both posted at the exact same time... on different days. O.O))

Tifa had just gotten to her feet with the help of one of the double images, which she had finally figured out that they were two different people, when she found herself in a tight embrace. Thankfully this time, she didn't end up on the floor from it. "Oh, hello..." it took her a moment to remember the glomping man's name, "...Murdock." Turning her attention to the twins, she answered the previous question with a "Well...Yes, but I wouldn't be able to tell you where they all are now. What's the good news anyway?" she asked Murdock, directing her gaze back to him.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:40 pm
((Hey... your right! Creepy, I didn't even realize....))

Murdock stepped back and pointed at the mirrors. "I think the mirror house has been turned off! I got ejected up from the trap door I fell through and I noticed as I went along, the mirrors are going around, like in a spiral shape to the entrance! We can finaly get outta here!" He said, speaking fast and excitedly.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff