Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 pm

The King waited until his sister came back they did not speak a word, just looked at each other.
They both knew that a new area was coming. Whoever was responsible for the death of the Queen has started something which would strengthen or destroy the World of Darth.

Emilia was getting closer to the Mansion of her family. It was towards the Inner city, yet its park was impressive. She stopped as the house came in sight.
Strangely enough she hesitated, she was not sure she wanted to go home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Leon stopped his horse on a dime as he caught a woman in his eye. It was Emilia, and he sighed, his grip on the reigns tightening before his horse began to move towards her again, "is this were you live?" he asked coldly, stopping his horse and looking over at the mansion. For whatever reason, it didn't seem to suit the woman at all, which brought him to believe the house was not her idea, or even hers, possibly her parents.

She then looked back down at the werewolf, the leather of the reigns creaking under his tight and weathered grasp.

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Emila's sense of smell detected someone whose scent she had strangely memorized. Before he even talked she knew he was here.

The werewolf turned her head softly towards him.
"You might say that..." she answered.

After having run away from her when she was trying to speak to him, not with much tact she had to admit, she was a little puzzled that he addressed her first.

She looked at his hands.
"You said I did not disgust you...yet you seem on edge every time you see me...What's the matter?" she asked calmly for once, her two colored eyes locking in his icy blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Leon looked at her, not even adverting his gaze, "I do not...," he paused and sighed shaking his head, "there is not woman quite like you in this city," he admitted, "I'm having trouble getting you out of my blood," he looked over at the house, his grip still tight. He couldn't do anything with the werewolf, Louis would kill him for sure, "and in my line of work, it's best not to get attached to anyone."

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Emilia's eyes widened in surprised at his words.
"Well some might say that's a blessing!" she chuckled at his first answer, but her face froze as he went on.
As usual a full range of emotions passed on her face, she was not the type to hide what she felt.

Yet for once she answered with a rather serious voice. "Physical attraction and attachment are two very different things."

She looked at the moon with a smirk.
"Well if that can make you feel better, I share your opinion on two points."
She paused.
"Attachment is a luxury we are not allowed to have."
Her eyes drifted to the man on his horse.
"And..it seems that I've got you under my skin."
She did not blush, but she felt hot as she spoke.
"Must be that horse ride..." she grunted both jokingly and annoyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Kageko was shifting through the papers on the King's desk, keeping her senses alert and her presence hidden. Finally, she found what seemed to be the agenda and, flipping through it, learned that the Unit was to meet the King in his lobby. the girl thought to herself, For added measure, she also began reading the things that the king had planned for that day and the days surrounding it. Putting the agenda down after that was done, Kageko also scanned the papers that were scattered about the desk as she carefully returned them to the position they were in before. Her deliberate actions gave her plenty of time to scan and get a general idea of the documents that the king had left on the desk.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 pm

"I think it was," said Leon with the utmost seriousness. He looked over at Emilia, his eyes ever cold, "I apologize," he said before turning his horse around, "I'll leave you to what you were doing," were his parting words as Samuel began to walk away with a swish of his black tail.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 pm

As Kageko sorted the various documents, placing them back where they belonged, her eyes caught a familiar seal: the Blessed. Gingerly picking up the letter that the seal was on, the girl read through the contents of the letter. One phrase stuck out to her: "meeting at noon." While the letter didn't say much, obviously to prevent intruders like her from reading it, Kageko could guess what this "meeting at noon" meant. She had leafed through the king's agenda and there was no other "meeting at noon" scheduled. At least, none of which the Blessed would be interested in. Storing the piece of information away, the girl continued to sort through the desk.

After she was done with setting the papers up back the way they had been before she had come in and made a mess, Kageko started leafing through the books that were on the desk. While there was nothing hidden in them, she did find a particularly thick book about human supremacy, further confirming that the King was in league with the Blessed.

Done with rifling through King Christopher's belongings and putting them back where they belong, Kageko then made her way quietly into the lobby. She could feel a large mass of energy downstairs, with no signs of any energy steadily advancing up. That meant that she still had time and that dinner wasn't over. Although, it was bound to be soon. After clasping the window that she had entered the study through, Kageko quickly moved into the lobby and unclasped the window that was in there. She remembered to close the door between the study and the lobby, the way that it had been before she came in.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 am

Emilia who had been leaning against a tree, sprang to her feet.
"Stop that!" she barked.
Then she felt silent looking at him with a mixture of anger and...desire. She did not even know herself what she wanted him to stop doing but those were the words which had come to her lips.

"I was doing nothing in particular..." she growled.
"Now if you have to go, just say so...don't say that you don't want to disturb me...because you don't!" she snapped at him before passing her hand on her face and sighing.

She was always angry and annoyed, but that man seemed to bring out the worse of her and she felt like a kid in front of his cold manners. She just could not understand him and yet...
F*****g horse ride... she mentally cursed.

She leaned again on the tree and looked up at the moon.
"If this is to be my last night, I am not sure that I want to spend it in that house..." she sighed, passing her fingers through her hair, pushing aside the bunch of hair always in front of her brown eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

Samuel stopped and Leon turned to glance over his shoulder at the werewolf, waiting for her to explain what it was he was to stop, exactly. Her next words made no sense and he turned a little more in his saddle, his eyes narrowing in question. Her outburst of anger seemed more like her and he blinked, his expression changing slightly, "I have no where to go," he said flatly. His parents had both died of old age after a long happy life, and his home was on the back of his horse, wherever he needed to be.

He reached down and extended a hand towards her, "if you don't want to be here, then where do you want to be?" he said nothing to her comment about her last night in this life. Though he wanted to, who was he to argue against something that was most likely true.

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 am

Emilia looked at Leon a little puzzled when he said that he had no where to go. She blinked. "You are a human, you must have somewhere where you sleep at night, no?" she asked a little confused.

As he bent and offered his hand to grab, she looked at him and the horse wearily. She was no sure that she would be able to sit on that horse so closed to him for the second time of the day without anything physical happening between them. Although she was truly tempted by the idea. She hesitated.

"I am not sure that's a good idea." she grunted.
"I am a wolf. If at day I can control myself, it's more difficult for me to control my instincts at night."
She looked at him. Maybe they should just get over with it, have a nice physical moment together and then they'd feel better. She smirked at the thought, it was not an unpleasant idea...

"How about the woods?" she answered his question. "At night I can keep up with your horse anyway..." she added as a second excuse for not sitting close to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 am

Using what little time she had left, Kageko felt around the walls, attempting to find a hidden passage of sorts. However, her search was useless as she soon felt the energies in the dining room below start to disperse. Unwilling to stay further and risk being discovered, the girl abandoned her search grudgingly and stepped outside through the parlor's window and into the cool night air. Shutting the window just enough so as not to alert the guards but still allow the clasp to fall into place from the shock, the girl then proceeded cautiously back to the empty room she had dumped her outfit in.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 am

Leon retracted his hand, "'because I am human,' is as good of an excuse as 'because you are a werewolf,' or 'because Louis is a vampire," Leon closed his head and shook his head slightly before opening them again, "I sleep outside on the ground most of the time, in a place where I can see the stars," with those words he turned and flicked his heels against Samuel's sides and began to direct the horse towards the woods near the capital.

He did not glance behind to see if Emilia was following. If she wasn't it was no bother to him, if she was it didn't matter anyway, and she could keep up if she wanted to, he was not going to work his horse beyond what was needed. Samuel needed to be well rested for tomorrow.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 am

Emilia felt a little ache in her chest as Leon pulled away his hand. She was sure that she had hurt him by the way he pulled away his hand. She had not wanted to and that pissed her off...as usual, she growled.

When he spoke about where he slept she smirked. She could not blame him. How many time had she fallen asleep under the moon.

The horse was moving leisurely and Emilia followed without needing to turn into her wolf form. Somehow she did not really want him to see her in that form anyway. That was a first. Usually she did not care about what people thought and she was rather proud of her wolf form.

As they reached the woods, Emilia lead the way up to where the little river she liked was.
With a sigh of contentment, she let herself fall onto the moss, her fingers dipping in the cold water.

"You are right, nothing is better than being under the stars and the moon." she murmured, her eyes looking up at the night sky.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 am

Leon changed his position from leading to following and steered Samuel towards Emilia's back. He stopped when she did and looked at her form as she lay on the ground before he forced his gaze to the sky, forcing himself to breathe steadily. He swung his leg over the back of the saddle and stepped onto the ground, tethering Samuel loosely to a tree so that the horse could graze and drink at his leisure.

Rather than think about Emilia, or the way her hair graced the moss or the shine of her skin under the moonlight, he began his nightly ritual of taking in his inventory, seeing if he needed anything. He was getting low on water and rations, so he walked to the small stream and filled a bowl with water.

He walked back and with some flint and his knife and a bit of kindling he started a fire and placed the bowl over it so that the water could boil and purify. He sat back and watched the flames.
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games