Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 pm
"Wow, what a mess." Albion frowned to himself. All this talk he had been overhearing was unsettling. Apparently, these scions of the night simply allowed there emotions to cripple them! He slowly limped toward the door. "I need a new plan..rest..." He glanced at the Wolves.. "Are any of them even willing to help? This..Sam. He seemed to have a level head. And someone stole his girl huh? Well." Albion smiled to himself. "I can remedy that, at least." He headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 pm
Hikaru didn't flinch as Grimm had bitten her neck and begun to drink her blood, she only focused on getting away from the wolves. She smiled as he leapt out of her arms, good as new, if not a bit better. She could only smile as she curled up against him as he carried her to his house, only putting her down once they were inside. She looked around, her heart was racing, the humans had given him this place, but how much could she really trust the humans? Though the thoughts left her mind as he had kissed her hand and she couldn't help but smile brightly "It was the only thing i could do for you, I couldn't think of anything else but to save you.." She said as she smiled at him, happy that she was once again with him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm
Grimm smiled and hugged her close. When he pulled away, he stopped for only a moment, deciding if what he was going to do what right. They had come this far togather, she even let her feed off of her. He smiled and kissed her deeply, letting the moment last before pulling away to see if she enjoyed it as much as he. Joy lept in his heart as it raced with passion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm
Viktoria smiled and turned to the vampire. 'What about this human who offfered his help? What are we to do with him?' Viktoira was slightly embarassed that she had the nerve to hug the other alpha like that. It wasn't like her. She felt sorry for Sam's loss.. but it couldn't be that... no it wasn't. She just needed to take this out on something that could be destroyed.. But not to easily.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm
Hikaru smiled as he had kissed her, it made her happier than she had been in so many years, her joy overwhelming her she felt tears of pure happyness rolling down her cheeks as she returned his kiss, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close to her, she didn't want to leave his side, not ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 pm
Sam turned to Aveira and fake saluted. "What should we do with him boss? He did offer his help and he didn't smell like he was lieing. Who knows, maybe we can use him for some spy work eh? Anyway, I dont think we should kill him, but consdier what he can do for us." Sam nodded at Aveira, concluding his part of the disscusion.

Grimm smiled and placed her on one of the long couches in the living room. "We dont have much time, but I can get you something to eat. Loseing that much blood and not eating enough over the last few days is not good for you. What would you like?" He knew this would be a big turn around from all the fighting and battleing they have had to do over the last few days, but he thought it would help. The battle plans were already set and the humans were amassing as they spoke. It would still take time however, maybe a day or two.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 pm
Hikaru smiled a bit as he offered to get her food "well.. my diet.. just any meat I guess" she finally said as she smiled at him, "Though you don't have to bother yourself hunting for me, heh, I'm sure that I can find something.." she chuckled a bit as her stomach growled and she quickly wrapped her arms around her stomach, looking up at him apologeticly "Heh.. guess im hungerier than I thought.." she smiled at him, though she had no idea how long they would really stay here, or how much danger she was in from the humans, she wondered if the humans were to find her, what would happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm
Grimm rummaged in the kitchen, finding uncooked meats. He nucked them in the microwave and came back with a very large portain of meats. He gave it to her and was about to clean up when pain exploded into his brain. He leaned against the wall for a few moments as it passed. Grimm shook his head, wondering what had happened. For some reason it was harder to read the minds around him. What could have done that? Grimm looked back to Hikaru and smiled. "Im sure the humans will accept you here. You are with me and they trust me."  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 pm
Hikaru smiled as Grimm had gone and got a few meats from the kitchen, though before she could dig in she watched as it looked as if somebody had hit Grimm aside the head, she got up and wrapped her arms around him as she heard what he said "thats not all that worries me.." She murmered as she kissed his forhead, holding him close "its whats going to happen if the humans.. if Aviera and them get passed the humans.." she murmered as she nuzzled him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am
Viktoria moved back to the chair that Aviera had vacatted, 'You may want to check on the human. He may yet try to betray us.' She laughed crossing her legs and leaning back on the chair.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:53 pm
"Surely, you don't mean me?" Albion walked slowly into the room. "I've been paying attention. And Im not sure there are any innocents here to save...maybe letting this play out and then cleaning up the mess is the best I can hope for. But that doesn't mean im not going to protect what I can." He glanced around, "Well? Any of you Wolves need a body guard?" He smiled fondly at Viktoria, "And, Im flattered at least someone here views me as a threat."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Aviera hadn't moved or said a word most of the conversation. Though it lasted mere minutes it felt like forever. The shockwave that dropped the female alpha had affected him as well but he remained calm and balanced. He wanted to comment a few times but couldn't find the right words to settle the situation. When the human entered he stepped infront of him. Fully healed now due to his own abilities and the help of Viktoria he snarled and stood strong. "Didn't I tell you to leave mortal?" He asked seeming more relaxed then he truely was. "Your of no help to us and recently my side doesn't side with mortals, all but one that is." Silently he let his mind trail out to Bella trying to see if she was alright. Had everyone forgotten about her. "There really is nothing you can do for me. Leave and look else where for work unless you can prove yourself an asset to my team." Turning away he looked to the two alpha's. "You do not see the extent of his or my power. What you see are basics." He paused taking a breath. "Vondel could control minds to an extent of losing his own, he could stop a person and conceal their powers as well something Grimm had already been accustomed to. It increased that sence to the point he can block off my will and power if I don't assult him first." He thought back to the previous battle not an hour before and groaned lightly feeling the now absent pain in his ribs. The feeling of being useless. "My powers aren't limited to what you said either. Yes I can melt a persons mind and leave them dead in heaps on the floor. I can cause pain as well and track people easily at a large radious. I to can smother someones power or protect my own mind if I have enough warning. Our friend, caught me off guard. That was one reason his father couldn't reach into my deepest thoughts as well, I wouldnt let him." Pausing again he laughed. "He tried though I cant say he didnt but he always told me he never would. I know different." The humor was gone now as he turned walking past the mortal and into the room. "Even if we were to strike now. Their numbers are greater than ours and they have that weapon, though not prefected without my blood its still a hazard. Grimms luckily was tainted when he was born if I am correct so his is useless to that point. He believes they will let him live with power but the only reason they do is so they can stop me."  

Issac Avvyien

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Viktoria listened and took note of each power Aviera listed. She turned to the human. 'A threat... possibly it depends. You could nopt fully get up after Avirea had thrown you to the ground. Now as an alli. I don't think our, "Friend" would think of us using a human spy. That is if the rumors are correct of Vampires trying to get humans to help them. So I believe if you are truly loyal to our couse of trying not to destroy...' She looked to Avirea wondering if that was their cause. '.. then you may be a good alli.' She concluded rather lamely. She did not know what to say. She sat for a moment before getting up and offering Avirea his chair back. She went and stood next to Sam.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Sam whistled slowly. "Damn Aveira, remind me never to piss you off." Sam chuckled a bit before looking at Albion. "Well, you could definetly be a threat, and im hoping your not. Its what is keeping me from killing you. Still, if you are as good as you say, I think it would be a good match. For another time however." Sam smiled. But he stopped before saying anything else, wondering what the new human smell was. "Ummm, boss? Did you forget to tell me you had another human?" He must have not even noticed. He was to preocupided to notice.

Grimm held her back, enjoying the moment of calm before another wave hit him, stealing some more of his power. Grimm growled low, fighting the pain and was able to block it out. But he noticed, while in pain, that it wasn't so much a wave but a leak. Someone was drawing his power into themselves. He looked up at Hikaru in horror, but quickly covered it up with concern. "Im sure the humans will deal with them. They are outnumbered and out gunned. Only the older Vampires will stand against the virus they have made. Aveira might withstand it and come out unharmed, but I will deal with him." Grimm kept out the part where he felt like he was being drained.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm
Viktoria looked over to Sam. 'Another human...' She stopped finally sencing the precnece. She looked at Sam slightly shocked that she did not sence it sooner.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games