Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:59 am
Zepatos joined her in sitting down so the glass separated them. he looked around his cell and the back to her, thinking of what would be useful.
he then decided to use body-stuff, since it might come in handy.
"Ok...."
he paused, thinking of how to teach her, and then smiled and pointed to his eyes.
"Eyes. these are my eyes." he then pointed at her eyes. "those are your eyes. Understand?"
he then gesture to them again.
"I use my eyes to see. i use my eyes to look."
he decided that repetition was probably the best policy here. When he was learning English it was who he'd been taught.

~*~

"Appreciated." Nero said with a nod. It was as close to a thankyou as she was going to get.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 am
".....e.....eyes....." Jinx responded. "....eyes....." She slowly raised her hand and pointed at Zepatos's eyes. "......l....ook......see....."

Her tail snaked on the ground. ".....Jinx.....see.......Zepatos."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 am
Zepatps grinned.
"yes, excellent. Well done, very good Jinx."

he then put his hands over his eyes.
"But i can't see Jinx now."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am
((haha...peek-a-boo with the kitty))

Jinx tilted her head in confusion. "S....sleep?" she asked questionally.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 am
Zepatos removed his hands and looked at her quizzically.
"uh yeah I suppose. You can't see when your eyes are closed, so you can't see when you're asleep."
he then shrugged and dceided to move on.
"Ok, ok. this is a nose." he said, pointing at his nose. "Nose. I smell with my nose."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 am
Jinx pointed to her nose. "Rose?" she said with a twitch of her ears. "Jinx good rose."

---

It wasn't long before Korex finally arrived to begin work on the warp core. "You summon me," he replied to Tanara...not quite looking pleased in the presense of Romulans.

"You're to assist them in repairing their warp core," she ordered.

"Aren't they capable-"

She glared at him. "Don't make me repeat myself," she barked.

"As you wish," he siad and awaited to be taken to their engine room to begin repairs.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 am
"no, nose." he said, pointing again. "this is a nose. Eyes-" he pointed to his eyes, "nose." he pointed back to the nose.

he resisted quipping 'i smell roses with my nose' because he was sure that woudl just confuse her

--

Nero looked slightly down his nose at Korex's attitude and then instructed his first-mate to take Korex down into the engine room. Nero debated following, but he trusted them to keep Korex in line.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:54 am
"....no....nose," Jinx repeated and tried again. She pointed to her nose and said the word and did the same for her eyes with its word. Then she pointed to various other parts such as ears, mouth and tail wanting to know the words.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 am
Zepatos smiled.
"Very good. so eyes are used to see. Nose is used to smell. Ears..."
he pulled his hair back and pointed to one of his ears.
"are used to hear. Ears."
he then went through them all again.
"eyes.nose.ears."

once that seemed to sink in he pointed to his mouth.

"this is my mouth. Mouth. I use my mouth to speak and to eat food."
he then went through each body part again, returning to his mouth.

Finally he pointed to Jinx's tail.

"and that is your tail. Tail. I don't have a tail."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 am
Jinx prompty repeat the words and pointed as she followed along. "Ta...il....tail," she saw that Zepatos didn't have one. In fact now that she thought about it...no one else had a tail. How sad for them. Maybe they got cut off? Or had a special condintion....or born without them. Such a pity.

"S....sad.....Zepatos...tail....no," she said. Then pointed her her chest for it's word.

Meanwhile Uhura had gotten caught up with what was going on and headed back to Jinx's room.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am
Zepatos smiled.
"i'm not sad."
he then wondered what she was pointing at.
"Umm..chest? Chest. Body." he suggested. chest would do. "chest."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 am
Jinx looked down and placed both hands over her breasts. "Che....chest," she repeated with a triumpht nod from saying the word. "Chest."

When Uhura saw that the guard was gone as well with Jinx she went to a comm system to hail him. When he gave their location was at the cells she headed that way.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 am
"Mhm." Zepatos agreed, trying not to stare at her breasts for too long. he then flushed slightly and cleared his throat.
"what next? show me"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 am
"Very Well Captain" said Shern. "Drax will sort out docking for you"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 am
(( xd ))

Jinx held up her hands and pressed them up against the glass. "....w...ord?" she asked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games