Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 am
Koko smiled. "It's alright," she replied. "Next time there's an outing I'll remember not to wear a skirt." She caught the eye roll from Drake but remained smiling. When the other two took the lead she went ahead and gave him a kiss. "Better now that we're outside?" she asked.

((wiki fails me at finding good background info on Uhura.....grrr...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 am
[lol aww. if in doubt make something up. have you tried the memory alpha wiki?]

Once they were over drake received the kiss and relaxed a little.
"yeah, actually. It's weird how it affects me...I don't like i." he admitted. "makes me feel like I'm cursed."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 am
((I have not....didn't know of such a thing.))

Koko watched his expressions. "I've felt the same way too on occassion," she replied kissing him lightly on the shoulder that had the scar of the cross on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 am
[ smile *rummages* alternate reality uhura and original series uhura - hope that helps]

He smiled and stroked a hand gently on her cheek, noticing the gesture.
"What affects you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 am
((Thankies))

"The big one would be the burial rituals," Koko replied and moved to keep his hand at her cheek. "I couldn't even partake in my families because it hurt to much. Everthing else just has a mild pins and nettle effect."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 am
Drake looked sympathetic.
"that must be awful."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:18 am
"Yeah...." Koko replied with a voice that sounded distant. She couldn't even go to the ones that were Catholic burials of later relations either due to the time they took place.

She was getting herself depressed against and she knew it. She paused it their walk to hug him and mumbled something about the sirens were after her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 am
Drake noticed her dip in mood and hugged her back, kissing her briefly again.
"i'll fight them off for you, love." he said quitly and then poked at her mouth to provoke a smile.
"the odessy wasn't just flippant reading, oh no. It was research for how best to combat them."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:38 am
Koko couldn't help but crack a smile when he poked her. "Oh?" she laughed-not paying attention to how far ahead Aridas and Judith had gotten. "And how does one battle sirens?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:45 am
"easy. you stuff cotton wool in your ears and then stab 'em." he grinned  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 am
"That simple is it?" Koko smiled. "I suppose they don't put up a fight or anything?"

Her hands skimmed down his backside and she slipped her hands into the back pockets of his pants. She blushed and smiled at her bold move. "My hands are cold," she replied trying not to giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 am
Drake smiled back, enjoying the playfully intimate contact.
"oh really?"
he then linked his arms aroudn her waist sine she had no pockets for him to abuse.
"well sirens are only fishy things. you can harpoon'em."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 am
"Only fishies? Then what....smoke them on the fire?" Koko replied. "I don't imagine they could taste very good."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 am
"they taste just like kippers." Drake joked.
after a while Aridas and Judith relaise they were alone and turned around.
"are you coming of what?" Aridas called, a smile on his face. "if you all end up bursting into flame because you're being so slow it is not my fault."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 am
Koko blushed and looked at Drake with a playful smile. "I got us in trouble," she laughed. "Forshame on me." She removed her hands from his pockets and a hold of his hand as they walked back.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games