Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rika looked up at Theo, then frowned. "Why is that?" She thought for a moment, not sure what to make of that. She looked over at her father, who was starting to accompany the guests who were leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:10 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"Because, like I said, I have not bought the Emerald Hall yet. That transaction can be finished tomorrow, if that's where you want to be. I know another place, a little out of town, that matched your desire of being a smaller home perfectly. It can be my wedding present for you," Theo explained, smiling all the while. "Besides, I'm sure you'll want to say your goodbyes, and your father will want you packed too."  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:45 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika smiled, "Well alright then. The party seems to be over, i should get packing and say good-bye to my father and the staff. Especially Amelia.." She said with a smile as she looked over at Amelia, who was cleaning up. She looked up at Theo and smiled. "A small house? Well that sounds like a nice wedding present, i just wish i had gotten you something as well..." She remembered something. "Wait, i think i do..." She smiled, "I will give it to you after i finish with my packing, alright?" She said as she made her way to Amelia, but kissing Theo lightly before she went further.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:05 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was happy, but then a little confused as to what gift Rika would give him. she left though, before he could ask and he stood, simply looking at her for a time before leaving. He said his goodbyes to her father on the way out, then he was alone once again, but with a stirring in his heart that he knew would never go away. He was happy. It was surprisingly late, he hadn't realized the time, but could clearly see the sunset now. He walked back to his library, locking the door behind him. He turned then and almost received the shock of his life, for sitting on one of the couches, reading, was her, the woman whom he had met now for the third time.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:59 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika made her way to her room alongside Amelia, who was now teary eyed. Rika turned to look at her, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Oh Em, why are you crying? I will see you again soon, i promise." Amelia looked up at her and smiled. When they made it to the room, Rika looked around, taking in the last that she could of her old room. She and Amelia began to pack, only taking her clothes and the few of her belongings. Rika's father walked in,
"Well, looks like your finally leaving Rika... He said, a hit of disappointed showed. Rika stood up, and for the first time in a while, she smiled for her father, he took this by surprise. "Don't worry father, i will come back to visit you." With that, Amelia finished packing. "Well, i guess i am done, i will go bid farewell to the staff. Amelia, will you join me?" she said with a smile, Amelia smiled back, and followed behind Rika.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was speechless for a time before the woman finally deigned to look up at him."Well sit. You have some thanking to do to say the least," she said to which Theo nodded, hurrying over and settling opposite her, curiously looking at the title of her book. "The Inferno?" Theo asked, to which the woman only nodded, shutting the book. "I do need to thank you, and I do," he said, placing a hand over his chest, benidng forward into what was a seated bow. "Without you, I would never be married. I would have decayed away with these books." The woman sniffed, and Theo couldn't tell if it was sympathetic or derisive. "There is a problem though: the price of your happiness," she said, teeth gleaming slightly as she smiled. Theo was unsure now, and waited for her to continue, though she only sat in silence for a time before smiling again."One good turn deserves another you know. One of the opposite way of course. It evens things out."She was quite for a time longer before snapping her fingers delightedly. "I made you small before, you wouldn't mind being that way again now would you? For me?" She laughed then while Theo sat, frozen in place, unable to move though his body screamed at him to get as far away as he could from the woman. Her laughing done, the woman focused fully on Theo."Oh I'll bet you'll make a wonderful pet for your cute little wife. You'll have to figure out how to break this charm on your own, but here's a hint: Just think of what you did last time and go a bit deeper."The woman laughed again, rising up into the air with her cackled and seeming to swirl about before looking directly at Theo, snapping her fingers again, then vanishing. Theo had flinched at the sound, and it was some time before he could force himself up, quickly falling back to lay on the couch, deciding then that he would just have to sleep there. Sleep will be good he told himself, closing his eyes. Let it wash away this dream....

((I noticed the name change! ^_^))

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika stood outside the house as the carriage came around the corner. Rika said good-bye to the staff as she entered the carriage, holding her gift to Theo tightly in her hands. She made her way to the library, where she would meet Theo to leave for the small house. She had changed into a more sensible dress, one not as puffy as her wedding dress. She exited the carriage, then said good-bye to the carriage driver. She knocked on the door of the library, then entered. "Im here." she said quietly as she entered. She looked around, the library was empty. "Theo?" She asked, looking around the bookshelves.

((oh, hehe, yes. changing the name is a must! n-n))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo stirred at the sound. The hour or so ago seemed like a nightmare to him. A very vivid nightmare. Shaking the fear out of his head, he sat up, looking around, shocked then to see Rika. He jumped up, quickly apporaching her. He didn't know whether to be happy or not. "You're here? Tonight?" he asked, thoroughly confused. Her father had told him she was spending one last night at the Garret Estate. He had thought he'd heard the trundling sound of a carriage, and could see it dpearting now through a window. He looked from it then, back to Rika, happy, but worried as well, and very confused.

((I think I should be chaning my picture sometime. Well drawn guys are hard to find though))

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm
((oh my, my brain hurts @.@
*hits self for being stupid*
gomen >w<

did i spell that right....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:34 pm
((Spell gomen right? Yesh you did. i usually say gomenesai))  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 pm
((well that works to.... grr, alright! im going to try and do that correctly..
im going to go edit my post yes? :3
but wait, where did i mess up....
OTL))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 pm
((yush, you could post a new one but whichever you would like, and (if you were actually asking, gomenesai if you weren't ^_^) your mistake was saying Rika looked down at Theo and picked him up, unless you have soopah powas now. =3))  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 pm
((oh yeah ^^' well, i might post later, because i am about to get kicked off the computer =.= bye 83))  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff