Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 pm
Shadow immediately started purring when Oblen started petting him.Mira raised an eyebrow slightly "You little traitor...." She shook her head slightly before standing up and started doing the dishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow at Mira as he continues to pet Shadow. "Who?... Me or Shadow?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am
Mira chuckled "Him.You'd think he'd be a little more thankful to the person that gave him a decent home and food.Eh, oh well.There's nothing I can do about it." She look over and smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 am
Oblen shrugs and continues to pet the cat who seemed to lay down at the amount of continuing petting. "Well, if you got a free back rub, you would take it right?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am
Mira started laughing and nodded slightly "I guess your right.Though he seems to like you better than he does me." She cocked her head slightly as she looked at the purring kitten.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 am
Oblen shrugs again. "Maybe it's seen me for a long time in the alleys and this is the first time it has a chance to receive an actually pet from my warm hands." He suggested as he pets on the cat, which back seemed to arch up some at every repeated slide of the hand.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 pm
Mira nodded and turned a bright red as she turned back to the dishes "Mmhmm, so it would seem.." She remember all to well how warn his hands were from their little flying adventure the day before.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:36 pm
Oblen looks over to Mira to notice his skin was red again. He raised an eyebrow as he said "Your skins red again."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:47 pm
((His?))

Mira turned a deeper shade of red and narrowed her eyes slightly as she dried the plates "I know that...I don't need you to tell me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm
((... Whatever, I messed up two letters!... Shesh... stare
but I stand by it! razz ))

Oblen shrugs before saying "... What's going on with it?... Your temperature raises when I--..." then it hit him and he smirks. "Ohh..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm
((~Pouts~ so insulting......I see how you are))

Mira's face burned an even deeper shade of red if it were possible and she set the plate down so she wouldn't drop it as she looked out the window "Don't even think about saying it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm
((You can only see how my words are... not me. rolleyes ))

Oblen keeps the smirk on his face as he said "Saying what?... All I said was "Ohh"... for all you know the kitten could have pooped on the rug."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 pm
((Uh huh suuuuure stare ))

Mira frowned slightly and shook her head "There was a change in your voice and I know for a fact the kitten didn't do that cause I would have smelled it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:52 pm
(( sweatdrop ))

Oblen shrugs. "Well then... what do you think I'm thinking?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 pm
((Lmao))

Mira face turned even redder and she shook her head slightly "Just forget about it..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games