Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:11 pm

Mercuryangel
Ami finally decided to try talking to Aisu. But the question was how? She looked around at the crowd and got an idea. Digging out a book from her bag, she opened it and began to read, while walking directly behind Aisu. She increased her pace, until she was on the other girl's heels, and finally, bumped into Aisu.

"Oof...I'm sorry...the crowd jostled me into you...are you alright?"

Ami asked, quickly replacing the book in her bag.

((would Ami and the inners be in their final year of high school or would they have JUST gratuated?))

"Oh, no I'm sorry. Yes, I'm alright. What about you?" Aisu pushed some of her hair out of her eyes from the wind. She smiled, kinda feeling like she's met this girl. "I'm Aisu." She held out her hand.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:05 pm

He neede to take his mind off of this whole dilemma. The arcade seemed like a great place to take alter his thoughts. Finally leaving the god forsaken house, Suiseki made his way to the streets.

The sun seemed so bright after being cooped up in the apartment. It felt good to have so much room to himself. At least it did. Suiseki soon saw the crowded streets that was in front of him. It was enough to make him rather nervous. He never truly liked big groups and crowds like these. Many would say Suiseki was shy, but he was too shy to admit it. although nervous, his feet pushed forth to the sidewalks. Things would be better when her reached the arcade.

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:13 pm

Aisu looked down the sidewalk where she had come from. "Suiseki..." She swallowed and called out to him. "SUISEKI-SAN!!" She waved.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:17 pm

Hearing his name just made his body jump a bit. He was not expecting it at all. Turning to see the one who called his name, Suiseki realized it was Aisu. She was with the Senshi, helping fight against that Vicious. His heart pounded. He was nervous, but this just seemed ridiculous to him. Something was different this time.

Waving back, it was easy to see his hand tremble. Jeez...my body feels so weak... Sweat was about to form as well. "H..hey." It was a surprise that Suiseki didn't just pass out right then and there. He never felt like this before.

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Aisu smiled and blushed as Suiseki came over. He was so...breathtaking. "Hey Suiseki-san."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:27 pm

He had to relax a little bit. It was like her beauty took everything out of him. He took away the thought quickly, his eyes trying to look away from Aisu. A hand moved to the side of his head and scratched it easily. His face was red. I wonder if she has any connections with the Senshi... He tried to make his mind change topics.

"Hey there," he said softly, soon noticing the other girl next to Aisu. They both seemed so familiar but he didn't know why. He never realized how one event could change his life so much.

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:29 pm

"Hey Suiseki-san. How are you feeling? I ran into this girl in the street. By the way, I didn't catch your name?" she turned to Ami.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:32 pm

"Oh I'm fine, just recovering from a cold," he lied, trying to play off his mood. His eyes once again looked at Ami, then back to Aisu. He needed to know who they were.

Rawfully Smutty

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:36 pm

((I'm honestly not sure...))

Ami was about to reply when out of nowhere, Aisu called to Suiseki. This was probably her lucky day, if she'd run into both of them. She finally shook Aisu's hand and smiled, before smiling at Suiseki too.

"Mizuno Ami. Nice to meet you Aisu-san, and I believe she said Suiseki-san?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:44 pm

"Yea.." He smiled somewhat. He started to remember that dream he had. Just looking at Ami triggered the dream once again. He needed to sit soon, Suiseki feeling as if his body was about to collapse from the mental stress.

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:49 pm

Aisu smiled. "So, Suiseki-san? Where were you headed?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:51 pm

"The arcade," He truly needed to get away from this reality. Meeting up with these two just made his head dwell on the Senshi more. "I need to get my mind off things I guess."

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:54 pm

ViciouslySexy
"The arcade," He truly needed to get away from this reality. Meeting up with these two just made his head dwell on the Senshi more. "I need to get my mind off things I guess."

"Do you want some company?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:55 pm

He couldn't turn Aisu down for some reason. "Sure, I don't see the harm in that."

Rawfully Smutty

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:58 pm

"I really am sorry for bumping into you...here, let me give you my number. Any time you want to talk to someone, or go out and eat, it's on me. It's only fair. And you're welcome to join as well Suiseki-san."

Ami dug around in her duffle for a notepad and pen, wrote down 'Mizuno Ami' and her number twice, split the page in half, and extended a copy each to both Aisu and Suiseki. She put the pen and notepad away, and smiled at the two.
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games