Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:42 pm
((Right, right...what did I say? Ohhh. Sorry. Didn't mean to misspell it xd John and Marie are my characters from my initial involvement. John is the financial backer for the Protectors, and Marie is his wife. They're both skilled pilots who helped bring Backdraft down. Marie is the one who defeated Chris in pitched combat at the end of the last RP. She's something of a super-soldier. John pilots a certain non-Gundanium machine that might just come in handy for this particular part of the role play! twisted Prepare yourself, Jenkins! They're coming back, soon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:50 pm
((At Silas: Ah *sighs*, I know. Such a show stealer. *<--Strider impression* Yes, Strider, when you read this, I want to be the main villain now, plz. =D))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 pm
((Well, that's up to you and Strider now. If you can talk him out of taking over, the main villain role is all yours!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:03 pm
((Oh, I just made up a great plan of how to! XD But that's if he says it's okay in OOC, then I'll do it in character. >=3 ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm
((Fair warning...Jenkins, we've let you get away with a lot. I'm not gonna ask you to change what's already been written, but I'm about to level the playing field.))
Please, don't let us be too late!

The craft spiraled down into the middle of the fray, with the great machines looming over the Protectors and their allies, below. A voice rang out on all frequencies, stinging the ears of Protectors, Earth military, and Church forces alike.
"Prepare yourselves! Firing EMP charge now."
Communications went silent for several moments as the EMP took hold. The imposing giants from the Wellsian cylinders screeched to a halt as their circuitry stopped its work for a few critical moments. The pulse was not nearly as powerful as the standard usage required: The effects would not last very long, but they could be directed only at the tripods. The few seconds bought were all the time John Silenus needed. The Modus Operandi, model VII dropped from the sky amid the interrupted carnage, and led the counterattack on the beasts threatening the man's friends and allies.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm
((...You wrote that too early? O_o"))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:27 pm
((A ship flew overhead and disabled the walker things. Then it let loose a mobile suit, but it's not a Gundam =3))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:27 pm
((Okay Ty have it your way...but Chris is the big bad guy in the final ACAM you got that?))

Cole stopped watching people running by to see the Modus Operandi. It was angular but had a sleek look to it. Cole quickly snapped out of it to see that the evacuation was mostly complete except for the few gundams still fighting the remaining tripods. "Col. Millar, evacuation complete. I shall stay here on the front with these protectors to but you all some time to rally more forces." Cole drew his machine gun and started firing at a tripod. A scout walker had begun to move again so Cole brought out his blade and threw it straight through the thing and watched as it fell to the ground. "You guys need any help?" He called out to the new suit that arrived. "I can come in pretty handy with those sheilds of theirs."

"It's very nice." Chris looked at his hands then at the model plane and remembered just how inhuman he had become. "I shall send for you when the time arises." With that Chris stalked off in a cold despair.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 pm
((Dude, you've been the main villain twice in a row!))
"The more the merrier," John replied, igniting two beam blades. He jumped into the air and managed to hack four of the walkers apart at the knees. Their own weight did the rest. Certainly, the machine's armor was tougher than Gundanium, but the MO7's beam weapons were designed to account for that. They sheared the machines' legs like they were toothpicks. He braced himself for the inevitable returning fire when the EMP's effects wore off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 pm
((I told you, it's a mobile suit. It's not a ship or a Gundam. Read the bio page under John Silenus in the first post.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games