Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Gryffindor table
I feel: a little lonely

Sam sat down in a spot at the Gryffindor table near where a group of other people were sitting. They didn't seem to notice her. She shrugged, and watched as the other first years were sorted. Looking around a little, she noticed a goblet of juice on the table in front of her. Sam picked it up and took a sip. Pumpkin juice, she thought as she tasted it, and smiled. Turning round again, she watched as more first years were called up by the deputy headmistress and sorted into the houses. Each time the sorting hat called out a house name, the respective table would cheer loudly. Sam kept quiet. She didn't want to draw attention to herself, with this many kids around.
For the first time that night, Sam looked up. She had read about the enchanted ceiling in Hogwarts, A History, and her parents had told her about it, but nevertheless it was breathtaking. The night stars shone in the deep blue sky, and the charmed candles that lit the hall were dazzling in quantity. One of the candles floated lower over the table, and Sam reached up to touch the wax base, but no hot wax dripped from the top. As if in a dream, the candle floated back up with its fellows.
Shifting around once more, Sam observed as another half dozen first years were sorted, and wondered when the feast would start. Her stomach grumbled softly. She had had some food on the train, but that was several hours ago. For lack of something better to do, she took out a chocolate frog card that she had gotten on the train. The image of Albus Dumbledore that had appeared on the train was missing, but that could only be expected from a chocolate frog card. Sam had a collection of chocolate frog cards which she had packed in her trunk, which was now probably in the Gryffindor dormitories where all the other Gryffindors' things were. To keep her mind busy, she wondered where Tiny, her big black cat, was. He was probably wandering around the Gryffindor common room. She hoped the caretaker had let him out of his carrier.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: in the Gryffindor common room
Where Tiny is really: wandering the Great Hall (don't ask how he got there. no one knows)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will watched the fight progress silently, his body still against Indala's. One of the new teachers got involved and Will glanced at Anya, who was watching with great interest. He really wanted to jump in and sock both of them, but figured it would be best if he didn't. He sighed heavily, wondering how Tamara was doing outside.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:Does this happen a lot to Tamara? /Hey, she looks lonely! I should say hi!
Who I'm talking to:Samantha Castle
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

Ѻ.Ѻ.Ҫ.-
Nada (none for those of you who don't speak Spanish)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis was relived that the other Gryffindors knew what to do with Tamara. At least she had a brother there. It scared the young girl to see what had happened. She was a bit disgusted with her brother being more concerned with the girl she obviously hoped was his girlfriend instead of his sister. Yet, boys will be boys. Her mother had explained that to her as she was writting a book.

The girl with two different colored eyes turned her attention to where another new Gryffindor was sitting looking at the ceiling. The other girl had long brown hair and was drinking her pumpkin juice. She looked lonely, and the conversation she was previously having seemed to have ended with the fight that Aravis was now trying to ignore. Sliding down to where the other girl sat, Aravis smiled and asked, "Do you mind if I join you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Gryffindor table
I feel: curious

"Huh?" Sam started as another girl sat down next to her. She shook her head, as if to wake herself up. "Oh, sure. I'm Sam," she said, taking another sip of her pumpkin juice. Another part of her brain wondered if Tiny was hungry. Feeling a light brush on her leg, she looked under the table, but didn't see anything, so she drank some more pumpkin juice and tried to act like it didn't happen.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: the Gryffindor common room
Where Tiny is really: under the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Sparrow Farrell----First Year----Gryffindor
۞User Image۞

Sparrow was starting to wonder if Hogwarts was always this chaotic. She hoped Tamara was alright. She seemed nice. There was also a fight at the Slytherin table and she couldn't help but asking about what was on her mind ans she said to nobody in particular, "Are Slytherin always like that?" She seemed slightly frightened by them. She wasn't sure if she would ever want to come withing feet of those Slytherins.

User Image۞User Image۞

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 pm
((OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a couple hours, so sorry to Aravis who was talking to me. Be back soon :] ))  

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:58 pm
The Sorting Hat

User Image

With Sorting [mostly] over, the Welcoming Feast was set to being. Appearing on the table was food of all sorts, chicken, steaks, corn, mashed potatoes... anything. You name it, it's there. The pumpkin juice contains refilled themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler smiled when the food appeared. "Finally!" he said getting some food. "I'm starving.". He began to eat

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:48 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? Gryffindor Table

Who's with us? Our fellow Gryffindors

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

To Alex's slight content, the pumpkin juice refilled itself when it got to certain amount, an invisible waiter pouring drink for you. She smiled from that. The pumpkin juice was sweet. Even though she had only taken sips, her stomach felt that if she would take anymore before eating, she might have some serious indigestion.

The crowd of first years waiting to be sorted had narrowed down. While each house was glad for each new arrival, Blake could feel the anxiety everyone was feeling. Surely the feast would start by now. Taking his fork, he twirled it around his plate, as if spinning up some imaginary sphagetti on his plate. His elbow layed rest on the table, the palm of his hand bearing the weight of his head. His fingertips touched his light, smooth skin as if it gave a gentle pat.

When Blake lifted his fork up with his imaginary pasta all twirled up and ready to be devoured, plates and plates of food suddenly appeared on the table.
"Woah." A smile appeared on his face. The whole table was filled with repeating platters of drumsticks, steaks, corn, mashed potatoes, and a whole variety of others.

Blake went on ahead and helped himself to some drumsticks, mashed potatoes, salad and corn. Alex helped herself to anything around her, her plate reaching it's brink point. Looking at his sister's plate and then his own, he couldn't help but to chuckle. Thank goodness children had fast metabolisms.

The younger sister shot Blake a look, sticking her tongue out.
"I'm hungry all right!" In which, her brother gave a nod, a grin reaching up to his ears. "Besides, you took all the snacks when we left the train so I had nothing to eat since then..." The last phrase was muttered to herself. She knew her brother wasn't paying much attention to her anymore.

You might expect, that from the amount of food she's amassed on her plate that she would begin to pig herself out, using hands and all. However, she grabbed her fork and knife and began to slowly dig into her pile. Even with a big appetite, she still well mannered when eating dinner with others. Not that she doesn't eat like this with her family.

Since Alex came to the table later than Blake, she wasn't there to hear the whole Quidditch talk. Taking a peice of chicken from his fork and carving his way into another slice, Blake turned to Tyler.
"Hey Tyler, what sort of broom do you have?" Their parents didn't really spoil them too much since the siblings weren't really keen on getting everything but if the one thing that the two always wanted to be on the update, was broomsticks. Now even though they tore apart Quidditch magazines looking at the latest models didn't mean that they always had the fastest broom out on the market.

The two were equipped with Nimbus 2000s. Not entirely old but nothing compared to the Firebolt series or the new generation of Nimbus's but it did them well. Besides classes, what the two had been most anticipating since their letter at Hogwarts was a new pair of brooms, most likely from Spintwitches, if they ever made it on the Quidditch team or once they reached their third years. Their parental units finally gave in to all the pleas and decided that if they did well enough, each one would be rewarded with a broom of their choice. A clever plan from the parents. This way, Blake and Alex had no choice but to do well in school.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Madelynn (Madi) Bellastella
First Year Gryffindor

"At last!!" Lily exclaimed when the food appeared. She piled on the greens and avoided all the dishes with mushrooms. She daintily dug in enjoying the pleasant buzz of chatter. The pumpkin juice was like liquid pumpkin pie and was delicious. The food was masterful and Lily enjoyed every bit of it.  

harrypotterpsycho

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 pm
User ImageTherian had been sitting quietly, keeping to himself. He clapped dully with the others as new students had been added to their house and smiled weakly with a nod whenever he was greeted. He wasn't ready to feel happy and joyful over the simple things yet. He was angry and vengeful over the death of his brother. Not that he was about to take it out on his classmates, but he wasn't ready to laugh and joke again either.

He didn't know if he would ever be that carefree prankster again.

However, fighting at the Slytherin table managed to cheer him somewhat. He couldn't stand the ruddy snake bastards. The only thing better than them beating each other up, would be when he got to beat on one of them. Standing slightly in his seat to see over the heads to get a better view, his half-smirk faded as he saw who was fighting.

He should have known. The only Slytherin that he had ever met that he got on with. Levera was aggressive on her best day and bloodthirsty on her worst. And she was a sneaky, dirty fighter. Therian shifted uncomfortably remembering just how dirty she fought. He almost felt bad for the poor guy that she was beating up. Then the b*****d head butted her. Therian felt his jaw tighten and his fist grip tightly.

He was momentarily distracted as Tammy fainted. His eyebrow quirked as his classmate seemed rather profoundly affected by the Slytherin brawl. However she was attended to by many people, so Therian turned his attention back to Levera. A professor was charging in and- Therian stood quickly in his seat. For God's sake, it isn't like she was using an Unforgivable Curse on him. The slimy b*****d probably needed a good a** kicking. Those were the words that he wanted to say. But he kept his mouth shut and sat back down, an angry frown creasing his face.

He was sure that Levera could handle herself. And now that a Professor was involved, it didn't seem that there was much to be done. Though Therian would have liked to give the jerk a piece of his mind for being so severe with Levera over a simple brawl. There were worse things in the world. And then Levera ran at the professor's back. Therian had to chuckle. The girl had spirit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
Ashleigh closed her sketch book almost immeadiately after the feast was officially allowed to start. She had gotten pretty far in her drawing but was still far from finished. The brunette moved her plate back to the spot she had been working in. She then began to put food on. The fourth year wasn't exactly hungry at the moment so she didn't put too much on her plate.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
((Office Of Confusion: ))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm
Indala smiled at Will's assessment of her awesomeness and blushed slightly
as she realized they were being watched by some of the new first years.

If they had been there, they would understand better,
she reasoned.

The fight over at the Slytherin table seemed to becoming to an end
now that one of the professors had gotten involved,
the feast appearing before them distracted her.

"Finally, I'm starving." She giggled slightly and pushed Will up into a sitting position so that
she could take full advantage of the food in front of her.
"So, what do you think about competing with your girlfriend for a spot on the Quidditch team?"
She said smirking and loading her plate with food.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will smirked and chuckled when she commented that she'd be competing against him for a spot on the team. "You're going out for Chaser? Cause then maybe we'll be competing." He winked at her. "We'll figure something out."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm
Indala laughed, " I've definitely thought about it. Maybe beater though?
I don't know for sure. Just that I HAVE to be on the team."

She broke a roll in two as she spoke, and shrugged.
"Even if I'm not though, I'm sure you will make it.
Your flying gives me a run for my money. And let's face it.
Either way, I'll be cheering for you."

She took a bite from one of the halves of the roll she was holding.

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games