Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:10 pm

User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose followed the group quietly and kept mostly to herself. When they had left their table she smiled when she saw that Dante had finally made it to the room and that he was now talking with their cousin. The journey had been lonely for the young prince girl as everyone was focused on where they were going. Nevin paid her no mind as due to her blood he seemed to hate every fiber of her being. She could understand. She lived with Dante so blood hate was normal for her. What was not normal was receiving it from a fellow Hufflepuff. She shrugged this off easily though. Once in the common room she moved off to a corner that she enjoyed frequently in the past four years in the school. Once there she made herself comfortable and watched as the others filled the room.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 pm

User Image
"Only a true dream
can catch my eye

and hold me down"

The crumpled piece of paper that Kat had read and re-read multiple times was pressed tightly into her shaking palm as she entered the common room. Nerves and frustration fought against her as her eyes grazed the room for the persons she needed to talk to. She found him sitting in a chair reading a book. Her heart skipped a beat the way it always did with him. She only wished that he'd seen her in the way she saw him, that Annabelle hadn't ever entered the picture. Though this was her wish, she knew it wasn't real and that she had to face the truth. Devin would only ever be her friend, and her loyal teammate.
Hands shaking, she made her way over to where he sat peacefully. "H-hi Dev," she spoke softly. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" She lead him over to a secluded corner of the room so she could speak freely. Having some first year listening in wouldn't be very desirable. "Hey, well, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I just... well... oh dear, I'm not good at these kinds of things. Okay, I like you. Ever since the day you gave me those pointers at the quidditch try-outs. I was upset because of the way you looked at Annabelle on the train, and I was... jealous. I wanted you to look at me in that way. I guess I realize now that I was stupid. I shouldn't have even thought... anyways, I'm sorry. I guess I just need some time to figure things out." She looked up at him, hoping he would understand. She truly wasn't good at these things, and she was beginning to get a headache. There were early classes tomorrow, and Kat had to get to bed soon if she were to do even remotely well.

User Image

Age: 13 ❤ Relationship Status: Single ❤ Mood: Nervous ❤ Location: The common room

Thoughts: "Please understand..."

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin was in complete shock, but he did not show much of that surprise at all on his chiseled facial features. He couldn't believe what was going on and how it was brought up. But...the funny thing is...he wasn't confused at all. He knew where she was coming from and now Devin felt the greatest regret for bringing Annabelle between them. She was his closest friend, but now he didn't know what to feel. He took her one hand in both of his and let his warmth surge through her body.

"You can find someone better than me. I do not deserve a girl like you Charlotte and yes, I do understand completely. But...you've got to know...that you can do so much better than me, of all people. You have no idea how much I want to say that I like you too, but I can't because you are above me. I am just a boy from England, but you are a beautiful, almost flawless girl. I couldn't ever claim you as my own, for I do not think I would ever be able to satisfy you. As for Annabelle, I doubt she even returns any feelings that I show her. But I assure you, mine are strictly playful and flirtatious feelings. I do not know what I feel Charlotte," he told her, releasing her hand from his, his eyes attempting to pierce her outer shell into a deeper, much more lovable part of her. He liked her too...to a degree...but she was so much better than him. He felt as if he paled in comparison to Charlotte and her wonderful personality.

"Any guy would be lucky to have you, but I'm afraid that I might not be the guy that You are looking for," he said, pointing at her as soon as the word 'you' came out of his mouth. It was her decision to like him or not, but it was his job to sway her decision with reasoning.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

User Image
"Only a true dream
can catch my eye

and hold me down"

Kat almost teared up at Devin's words. She was glad he wasn't angry, but his words were frustrating. He didn't understand how she felt. To be sure, she would do her best to move on, but she couldn't help but raise her voice a bit when she spoke next. "Devin, I'm gonna try to forget this and move on, but you need to do me a favor. Stop playing the 'You're out of my league' card. It makes me angry. I am not above you. You're not just a boy from England. You are a handsome, talented, sincere, and kind young man. You are exactly the guy that I am looking for. Let's face it, I'm not the girl you're looking for. If I were, you'd feel differently about me. Annabelle... she's the one you want. I can assure you she likes you back. I would know... I'm a girl. I know that little redhead ravenclaw was all over you too. Please just understand that you're so desirable. Don't tell me I'm above you, it's not true and it makes me feel upset. Also know that I'll be happy if you're happy, so go pursue whoever you like. I know I'll find someone someday." Her voice cracked on her last sentence, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. Blinking them back, she removed her hand from his. From now on, she would treat him as a friend and nothing more, for that was what he was. She just wished he could understand that he was better than her in every way, and that he couldn't say anything to change her mind- she had to do that herself. She took a step back, looking into his eyes. She swallowed hard and waited for any response that he might have.

User Image

Age: 13 ❤ Relationship Status: Single ❤ Mood: Upset ❤ Location: Common Room

Thoughts: "Don't give me that crap."

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

"Charlotte, you've got to understand this. You've got to trust me when I say I am not the one you want. I may be this cover boy that you say I am, but I am not the guy who would be right for you. You may or not believe me, but I truly believe that I am not good enough for you, that I could never be at your standards.To me, you are truly out of my league. You've got to understand that. I am just a kid from Barnton looking for his purpose in life, not knowing what his future has in front of him. I truly believe that you will find a man that is twice as good as I am, overall better. It's just...I'm sorry. I did like you then, thinking that I was all that, but I've grown and you have too. I am not as good as you think I am," he admitted to her. He wanted her to believe him horribly, for he spoke the truth. She was way out of his league, and he would not be persuaded otherwise. That's when he did something quite surprising. He pulled her to him and gave her a warm hug, hoping that she will understand. As he finished the hug, he pushed her slightly out, both his hands connected to her arms.

"You will find someone much better than me...I promise. You may not believe it, but you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on," he admitted to her, whispering to her, then bringing her in for another hug. Charlotte was his closest friend and he was not going to let this come between them.

"But please don't ignore me...honestly, it kills me inside. You are my closest friend I've got here...and I don't want to lose you," he said during their embrace.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 am

User Image
User Image

Rose sat quietly in the common room reading a book. Last year she had tried for quidditch but since Bailey was gone and the boy who seemed to hate her was captain she thought it best to just leave. A soft sigh left her as she turned the page. Dante was quiet. He barely left his own common room. Her mind began to wander towards all those she thought of as friends. Ryn was nice, in fact most of the quidditch players were. A soft blush filled her cheeks along with a sad expression when she thought of Yuan. She missed him. He was quiet but a wonderful person to speak to. She tried to get him from her thoughts. He was gone and she didn't know when he'd come back. Although it would be nice to know he was ok at least. Looking back at her book she continued to read

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 am

User Image

The flutter of wings sounded in the common room as an owl made it's way into the room. In it's grasp was not one letter but two. One was addressed to the young woman who's chair it had landed on, Roselia Prince. The other recipient didn't appear to be there. Dropping the letter on her lap it took off in search of it's second stop.

Dear Rose,
I hope this letter finds you well. If you aren't too busy I would greatly love to see you today down at the Three Broomsticks. Don't worry you'll know me when you see me. I hope to see you soon.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

User Image
User Image

Rose jumped slightly when the letter landed on her. She almost lost her page in her surprise. For a moment she sat there staring at it wondering what it could be or if it was safe to even open it. But her Prince curiosity took hold. Saving her place in the book she took the letter. There was no name on it. How odd. She opened it and inside was a simple letter with no name yet again. Her heart fluttered. Her mind raced with the possibilities of who could have sent this letter. But she mustn't get to excited. Who knows, it could just be one of her friends being silly. She tried to be calm as she placed her book away and raced off to get ready.Once ready, a blur of black hair and robe sped out the door on her way to Hogsmead and the Three broomsticks.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 pm

User Image
User Image

Austin stepped into the common room, his bag slung over his shoulder and a smile on his face. He had just learned a new piece of music. "Well what to do?" he asked no one in particular. He sat in a large seat and looked over the room to see if anyone was misbehaving. No one is misbehaving he thought as he settled down.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:25 pm

User Image

Not too long after the bird had left the owl returned. It had spotted it's quarry heading back here and was not going to lose him this time. Once more landing on the chair that his destination had picked to relax in, the owl dropped it's letter addressed to Austin Brighton. Turning it flew of quickly pleased it's work was done.

Dear Austin,
I hope this letter finds you well and still practicing your music. If you aren't too busy with school, I would greatly love to see you today down at the Three Broomsticks. Don't worry you'll know me when you see me. I hope to see you soon.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:59 am

User Image
User Image

Austin looked up[ as an owl flew into the common room and dropped a letter addressed to him. He picked up the letter and saw the familiar writing, that untidy, yet elegant script. Yes it was indeed Yuan's. "Yuan.." he said softly after reading the letter. He grabbed his things and ran them to his dormitory before heading out towards Hogsmeade. He better have a good explanation. he thought as he remembered the months with no contact anyone had had with the older boy.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:08 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane was happy. Legitimately happy. It wasn't like she was usually depressed or anything but something just felt good insider her. She stretched and flopped over the arm of a couch so that she was laying on her back and her legs were flung over the side. Random thoughts began crossing her mind and before she knew it she was singing. That wasn't really a strange occurrence for her, she sang all the time, she loved it. She suddenly wished she had some real music, normal muggle music. Even after three years of this life that what she considered her self to be. A muggle with a magic powers. She doubted she would ever differ, she enjoyed it too much. Muggle television, muggle music, muggle food. Well everything muggle wasn't that different but nonetheless she liked it the way it was.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 pm

User Image
third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The warm, slushy spring air clung mercilessly to every fibre and strand of hair found on Allen's person. He had been running in and out of the school for about an hour; even circled the Grounds twice before he found himself where he was now. And the wind-swept boy could have hit himself hard on the head for not having thought of the Common Room of all places. He had entered in a sort of decided defeat just as he heard the light notes of a familiar voice filling the otherwise empty space. Every instinct spiked and his dark eyes focused onto the back of Jane's head. There sat the girl he had been searching for, in her perfect obliviousness and person in the expected cousins of the Common Room couch. Every part of him made him move with eagerness carrying his feet until he found himself just behind the girl, sitting and singing. He smiled too broadly for his face to be able to physically contain before he tapped her right shoulder, quickly ducking down and to the far left as soon as she turned at the sudden touch. Laughing with a burst when she saw him and playfully glared. "What were you singing?" he asked, straightening out.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane was rapped up in her thoughts and didn't notice anyone enter the common room until there was a tap at her shoulder. She jumped slightly but then her face spread into a large smile when she heard familiar laughing.It was good to hear the laughing, she hadn't in a while. Jane punched Allen's arm playfully then blushed. "Oh you heard that?" Normally she loved it when people heard her singing but there was just something different. "It's uhh, called...Heart Vacancy actually" She muttered slightly biting her lower lip. "It's a pretty good song" She finished.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 pm

User Image
third year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"Well you made it sound very good," he chuckled, circling from the back of the couch to the front, nursing his arm with a mocking and playful face of major injury. Smiling further, he said down right next to her and momentarily gazed into the eyes that mysteriously always managed to capture him. "You sing very well," he whispered, tone confessing how deep into his thoughts he had managed to dive in the split second duration in which he had inspected the details of her chocolate irises. Mind stirring with plans and theories and imagination situations that had been created in backlog in that hour of running, searching and begging the air itself for this beautiful girl. A vein in the boy's neck suddenly making itself known as his chest ached with a sudden flux and flush of warmth and heat, he smiled further in the thoughts. "I, um -" he began to whisper, clearing his throat then and knitting his fingers together in hesitation and sheepish glances, "I have been looking for you."
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games