Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Setting Hana on her shoulder, Shina walked over to one of the other first years, a dark-haired boy with blue eyes. "Hello, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Shina Kiremono, nice to meet you."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

The elegant Japanese girl rolled her eyes when the metamorphmagus shifted back into his normal form in middle of her First Years. "Mister St. Cloud, please do not encourage his behavior; it is unbecoming of a Ravenclaw and a student at Hogwarts. Mr Noinnei, as a Prefect, I can and will punish you for any... pranks you may pull. I will personally drag you to the dungeons if I must. Understand?"

Out of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase looked at the oriental girl who spoke to him. Shina was her name, he heard. "I'm Chase Henrick. Nice to meet you," he greeted. Her cat reminded him that he hadn't seen Night in awhile. Where could the owl be..?

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yia scoffed. She sounded like a Slytherin! Oh he was so going to make her suffer for that. "'Unbecoming of a Ravenclaw'? What are you some stupid Slytherin? Or are you such a bore that you honestly believe the same things as they do?" He said raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms at the Prefect. He honestly didn't care about that badge she wore and he wouldn't hold back on saying it himself. "And Sato, I don't care if you are a Prefect. I don't care if you have a badge. The only thing I care about is to actually have fun. Something this school has such a hard time giving." He said again leaning backwards waiting for her next reaction. Hopefully it would be even more entertainment so Yia didn't have to go to bed early.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Third Year~Relationship Status: Taken by Yia~

Finally Seren walks over to her boyfriend and takes his hand in hers. She didn't know what to say or do. She was hopeing that Yia wouldn't do anything drastic. "Yia can I talk to you about something." Seren whispers softly in his ear. She didn't know weather or not this was a good time or bad time to ask him about something. Once she had spoken to him she walks away and heads towards the window and looks out. She crosses her arms over her chest and begins to think what she was going to ask him.

Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"Brrow!" Hana trilled, lifting one of her front paws and waving it a bit.

Shina laughed. "And this is Hana!" She told Chase. "She's a Japanese Bobtail Kneasle mix kitten. She's also happy to meet you!"

User Image
((OOC: Hana is white all over, except for the crown of her head, ears, and tail, which are mottled black and red-orange. ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

The gentle touch and the hand sliding into his made Yia's eyebrows stick up into his blond hair as he looked at his girlfriend. He looked at Sato and stuck his tongue out at her as he moved after his girlfriend. When they were in a spot comfortable enough he looked at her with a curious look. What in the world could she need? He wondered as he leaned on the wall staring into her eyes, trying to find some sign as to what she wanted. Knowing full well she'd tell him now. "So what's up?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir

Looking into Yia's eyes, Seren didn't know if she should ask him or not. Should she ask him about what Cathryn had told her that was in William, or should she not. Then she gets the up the courage to ask him. "Yai do you know about the evil spirit Roi." She whispers softly. "Cathryn told me about him since he was in her ex-boyfriend William who's in Slytherin, last year." She said still in barely over a whisper so she didn't scare First Years saying that there was an evil spirit here at the one of the safest places in the world. Looking back into her boyfriends eyes she could see his expression change just like that in less then a second. "Yia what is it, is it something I said?" Her tone of voice was worried.

Wearing

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase laughed a little. It has been awhile since he's seen a cat. To this day, his experience with animals weren't quite positive. The sole exception was the owl his father bought a year ago. He held his hand in front of Hana, letting her smell his hand and get used to him.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

☠3rd Year ☠

Roi... Just the name made Yia's happiness drop from high to crashing into the ground. The color draining from his white face his eyes grew wide as he gripped Seren's arms hard. The memories of the torture he put his brother Woil through. His voice growing desperate. "Seren. Don't ever go near him. He's evil and a b*****d. He hurt my brother... And caused these..." Slowly, but surely the scars started to come out again, going all over his body he let go of Seren and lifted his shirt to show the massive scar on hi stomach, where Roi had forced Woil to stab him.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir

"I promise Yai I won't go near him." Seren says but then once he lifts up his shirt, she gasped and covers her mouth with one of her hands. "Yai....did....did Roi do that?" She asks while tentalivly she reaches her other hand and touches his scar on his stomach. The shy Ravenclaw was almost to tears. She was seriously worried about him. Then without thinking, Seren wraps her arms around her boyfriends waist and hugs him tightly. "I'm so sorry Yia I shouldn't have asked you about this. I can see this brought up bad memories for you."

Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

She scoffed and was about to respond to Mister Noinnei when Miss Meinir came over to distract him. She drew in a deep breath and calmed herself. She would deal with him later, if he forced her to. In the meantime, she returned to her students. "If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'll be beside the fire." She headed over to the fireplace, selected a book from the bookcase near the fire, and then sat in a chair by the fire.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

☠3rd Year ☠

Painful memories? Try horrible experiences. Nonetheless he dropped his shirt and concentrated long enough to hide all his scars again before he just shrugged. "I hate him. He did that to me and there's no fixing the problem." He said sadly. He could hide the scars, but they were still there, and they always will be. He looked away as he stared back at Sako and glared at her as he put on his mischievous grin and marched back to where she was, keeping the entertainment alive. "So! Aiko! Are you going to kiss the Slytherin's butts again or are you actually going to try and cut loose for once this year?" He recovered fast, obviously, after all he made a nice little strike at her self confidence again.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hana sniffed the offered hand, then started purring and started attempting to groom the fingers with her raspy kitten tongue. Shina giggled a little. "I think she likes you." Hana's pom-pom tail wiggled back and forth.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Without looking up from her book, Aiko said, "Mister Noinnei, I would appreciate it if you refrain from speaking as though you are in the barnyard with your friends, or I will turn you into a barnyard animal." She slipped her wand from her pocket and tapped it on her book, smirking as she continued to read.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games