Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Digital Static

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Common Room

User Image

Listening to Edajin explain, Mory gathered that perhaps potions might be his favorite subject. She smiled once he was finished. "Or maybe it's because you're talented in it so it comes naturally. Sounds like I should come to you if I have homework troubles there." She suggested lightly as she watched him. He seemed fairly confident when it came to his subjects, even if he felt some weren't as easy as others.

As the silence fell between them again, she thought about what he had said just a few moments earlier about brewing a forgetfulness potion before coming to Hogwarts. Amory wondered why he chose that to brew of all potions. Was it the easiest? Or did he have a need for it? The question actually made her quite curious to know the answer. At the same time she felt that she developed a respect for him that she wasn't sure asking the question might bring offense or make him feel she was prying into his privacy. As soon as she realized she was looking at him as though peering into his eyes might tell her the answer she looked at the books on her coffee table. That was awkward. She hoped he didn't think she was weird now.

User Image

Quote:
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:16 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin looked up when she mentioned coming to him for homework help. He had never thought about helping somebody else with their work before... Was he even good enough. Deciding that he, in fact, did have a good working knowledge of Potions, he gave her a silent nod of acquiescence and returned his gaze to the burning hearth. He loved fire, watching it dance.. It was his favourite element, and one which his spirit was most attuned to. It wasn't long, however, before he felt a pair of eyes on him, and he glanced up to see Amory peering at him with a certain unsettling intensity, causing his eyes to narrow slightly in defense without thinking. "What do you want," he stated bluntly, his brow arching slowly in a look that simultaneously expressed curiosity and demanded an answer. He wasn't thinking about the fact that he was probably coming off as coarse or even rude - he was more concerned about why the wheels in this girl's head were turning so intently over him.

With: Amory

Brianna_Locke

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Static

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Common Room

User Image

Hearing Edajin's demand resulting from her gaze, Amory found that her first reaction was resentment. However upon quick reflection she was the one who had done the staring. "I was just wondering why you chose to brew a forgetfulness potion" She replied. It wasn't the question in its entirety, but she hoped it would lead to a response that would answer both. As she waited for an answer she picked up the potions book again and began to flip through it.

User Image

Quote:
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:22 am
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia walked to the portrait and gave the password, thankful that the classes were over, as cool as they were. She considered going to the library to do her homework, but she just wanted to sit down. Even if it was for a couple of minutes of homework reading. She also wanted to see how well she could actually do work in the Slytherin Common Room, whether her opinion was false or correct or not. She wanted to figure out which it was. So she sat at one of the tables to the side with all her text books from the day. "What to start with..." she mulled as she looked over her books. She took out her notes from the classes and took a look at them. She noticed that her Charms I homework required 2 chapters to be read. "Alright, that's where i'll start, then," she decided, taking out The Standard Book Of Spells, Grade 1, flipping it open, and starting to read. Let the test begin.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

TakaiOokami

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

His brows furrowing a bit, he took some time to answer the question. He couldn't think of any particular meaning behind it, really. So, he shrugged a shoulder and looked back into the fire. "I was reading through my father's books over the summer, and I decided to experiment. When my father caught me in his potions room, he was rather cross, and so while he sent me off and got to work cleaning up my mess, I snuck into the kitchen and slipped the contents of the flask into his afternoon tea... The colour was deep amber, as it was supposed to be, so it blended right in. And after that, I never heard another word about it." He smirked slightly, a bit of pride and mischief in his eyes. That day had been rather amusing, to him.

With: Amory

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

User Image

Mory's eyes returned to Edajin's face as he explained why he brewed the potion. She had been taught that it was polite to look at people when they talked, acknowledge they were there. She smiled at his story and chuckled. "That was clever and some quick thinking" she complimented him. So it would seem he had a mischievous side to him? That always made things interesting. She glanced over at the newcomer to the room. Amory's eyes followed the girl until she took a seat at another table and got to work on her homework. She then looked back at Edajin. "Where you afraid of what would happen if it wasn't right?" She wondered if she would be so sure about any of her potions. She hoped they didn't test them in class. It wasn't like charms or any other class where you were positive you did it right or wrong.

User Image

Quote:
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Late at night. That was the time Eretria found herself up at. She was finishing up some homework she had, some that required several dozen inches of parchment per paper, that is. She had come to the general consensus that the History of Magic sub was a total blood purist, one that she hoped would be removed from the school as quickly as he arrived. She smirked, imagining the look on his face if and when that ever happened. A trip to the Whomping Willow wasn't a bad idea, to be honest. If anything, it would probably give the rest of the students a good laugh.

It was around midnight when she noticed something odd. She had set her bag next to her on the floor of the common room when she noticed how it seemed to glow. She cocked an eyebrow. Well now. This was new. She drew her wand, ready to cast into her bag if necessary when she blinked. The journal she had been writing in for two years seemed to be glowing. Well, that was dumb. Pretty conspicuous if she thought about it. She glared at the journal, ready to burn it, when she realized it wasn't the entire book, just one page. Her eyebrow rose higher as she reached down and took it out. She cast a quick spell to ensure there were no curses on the book, and then frowned. Should she check it out? Her curiosity overrode her caution and she opened it, flipping deftly to the glowing page. There was writing there, and not some she had placed before. In fact... She nearly dropped the book in shock. This... this was Chris's writing!

Eretria's hand was shaking as she stared at the page, not trusting her eyes a bit. She was unsure of how to react. So many emotions were overcoming her at the possibility, and she didn't know how she could react. Taking a deep breath, she read over the message.

Tria, I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry like you did. I had something happen to me, something you really wouldn't believe, but it happened. Around three years ago, I ran into someone. Or, well, he came to the house. He was a vampire, and I didn't know it at the time, but he had killed our mother and was looking to atone. I was turned into a vampire like him that night, and I didn't know how the family would respond, so I didn't say anything to anyone. For that, I truly apologize. If you can perhaps forgive me, please tell me, because I've been living in shadows for three years wondering if my own family would think me a monster.

Chris

Eretria fisted the quill in her hand, afraid she'd break it from her trembling. What was this, some sort of sick joke? She was glad she was alone in the common room, for she felt the beginnings of tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. Was that what happened? She knew that a vampire had killed their mother... A sick feeling dropped into the pit of her stomach. That was it, she realized. His monster comment, he was afraid she would think... She wanted to scream at him, rant, hex him, probably even hug the bloody git for making the assumption that she would even consider him capable of such a thing. She loved him, out of everyone in her family, more. She knew him, knew him probably as well as he himself knew her, and she couldn't fathom ever thinking he was a monster. However, the thought that someone would think that made her narrow her eyes. Her brother, probably the one that had the most potential to do good in their family, considered a monster. She took her quill, a new one that is, since she snapped the one she was holding, and wrote out a reply.

Chris, I don't think you happen to be a monster. That something happened like that, no, that will never make you one, but never for one moment think I would believe you are one. However, for not telling me for three years, yeah, I need to deck you or hex you for that. Pretty sure you would stand there and take it too, since you always were the self-sacrificing type. However, I digress. We really need to talk about all of this, in person. Is there any way we can meet up here soon that that can happen?

The reply back was faster than Eretria expected, since she wasn't sure how long Chris would be able to write, but then again, he was nocturnal now. It wasn't like Eretria had any sort of anger towards vampires, aside from the one that killed her mother, but she didn't hold that against her lost brother. No, she let that simmer, filling her with justified anger and hate toward that man. He had stolen her family from her, had stolen her brother from her, and she would not stand for it. She wanted to see him burn.

All right then, how about your next Hogsmeade visit, at dusk at the Shrieking Shack? I should be available, at least until I have to go to work. Just let me know, and I'll let the manager know you're coming to visit.

She scrawled out a reply and sat back, thinking. Was she hasty in asking Ronyo to investigate? It seemed as though Chris had decided to initiate contact on his own, and considering the news she was just handed, she could easily understand why Chris had been hesitant about telling her. The fact he was now dead, well, it was her fear that he would be found to be dead after three years, but it wasn't the same. No, she was going to have so much fun with his maker. She twirled her quill thoughtfully, even going as far as to point it like a wand in the same motion as an incendio. It didn't matter if she was disarmed now, she was a wandless magic user. She smirked. She was going to enjoy having a chat with him.

----------------------------------
State: Studying
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:02 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

[Enter from Hospital Wing, Mrs. Montague’s Office]

Dmitri scampered down through the winding dungeons, he passed a pair of emerald serpents in the Slytherin Corridor, but he didn’t stop to see what they were doing down there, or what they were saying, or if they’d even seen him at all. His robes were tight around him and he was quick not to stop and stare at anyone or anything—lest he get caught. Once he uttered the password, though, he ran. He bolted up the dormitories to his room and wrenched open the trunk, fumbling with the locks as he did so. The enchanted chest gave birth to a veiled portrait, its details hidden under a white sheet.

He crept back down the stairs with the portrait heavy in his hands, it was a little over half of his height, and made it bumbling difficult to see around in the dark, dreary common room. He was slow, careful, and quiet. He needed to be sure the place was still empty, and it was, for now. Once the sorting was over, the feast would commence, and then the prefects would be scurrying down here with the lot of them, let them file in to see the great surprise.

He moved to the wall opposite the common room entrance. He wanted everyone to see it, he didn’t want a single Slytherin to walk by and say that they’d missed it. No, this was for everyone.

He slipped out his wand and levitated the portrait, hanging it high, at least seven feet off of the ground, to be sure that no one tried to physically rip it from the wall. ”Adhearo,” he whispered, ensuring the portraits security before he disappeared up the dormitory and hid under the pile of blankets on his bed. Waiting… just waiting….

[Exit]
                          We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

In the foyer of the Slytherin Common Room, a newly appointed and enchanted portrait hung on the adjacent wall for every passerby to speculate on their trek to the dormitories. The frame was a simple border of sleek onyx and gold trim, nearly a meter in length and about half as wide, and it clung against the wall nearly eight feet in the air. If one should be willing to try, they’d find that that several provisions unlike the regular portraits at Hogwarts have been cast, the protego charm to defend it from simple spells and physical attack, the salvio hexia charm to counter any hexes, and the impervius charm, to ensure the portrait would not succumb to the foul, greedy hands of fire. The subject of the portrait blinked, her stare imploring and dangerous, eyes beady and tired, even the soft complexion looked drained, whiter than usual beneath the shadows. A thick knit rope laced around her shoulder and fingers were tight around the threads. Red hair vicious and wild, an untamed fury; she would walk, pace back and forth, and eye anyone that passed with malice, as if they were dangerous, as if they were wild, as if those walking passerby’s might be out to get her.

She would speak, too, familiar, airy quotes with mirrored emotions that were ever fleeting. Sometimes she answered questions if spoken too; snap back in short, abrupt phrases, not much more than any portrait could. But when left to her vices for long enough, her speech followed no pattern whatsoever.

"I'm Marina-- another Prefect,"
“--so if I do something idiotic, you tell me,”
“Have at each other...."
"You're all welcome to watch,"
"Whenever you're ready,"
“Let them be little snobs for now, I guess."
“They shouldn't be allowed to get away with anything just because they think they're gods because of their blood."
“I spent--entire feast of my first night--fuming and glaring at everyone."
"Voulez-vous de moi? Viens me chercher. Voir ce qui se passe, lâche."
"We are going to traumatize some innocent first years, Damien,”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:38 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, Beater
[Enter from Slytherin Corridor]

”—ck.” His last statement from the corridor barely followed him through the hideaway wall that birthed into the common room, where he stood, stock still and rooted to where he sat. His brows knitted in horrible confusion, lines wrinkled in dismay as his lips pursed together tightly and he eyes wavered, staring up at familiar eyes. Why? That was all that crossed his mind, was why. What purpose could it have, what did it mean, and who put it there, were all questions he heard in the back of his mind but was severely overpowered by the why?! Why is this here? Why is it Marina? Why is it happening here? And now? And what is she saying! He blinked, he’s heard those words before, he’d heard them all before. Every single last uttering syllable was all, at one point, spoken by Marina and was no harbored here for all to see. He spun, finally reaching his senses, wide eyes incredulous as he called out to his friend. ”What in bleedin’ hells--?! Do you mates knowing anything about this??”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Slytherin Common Room
With the serpents
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:21 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Horrified | Of the life I held so dear: Oh my god... | I won't run: Damien, Dominic, and First Years | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Common Room

Marina came in directly behind Dominic, confused as to why he was cursing all of a sudden, and then she saw it. Her mouth fell open, and she felt like she might throw up for a split second, her stomach churning. s**t. s**t. "No, no, no," she faintly heard herself saying as she grabbed a chair to support herself, fingers digging into it. She felt really, truly sick inside. "Dominic, not now," she managed to hiss, and gave the first years such a look that might make a mountain troll wet itself. "All of you. Dorms. Now," she snapped, in a tone that allowed no argument. "Go."

She took a step closer to the portrait, staring at it in horror. How had this even gotten up here, before anyone even came in? It was a perfect, horrible painting of her, staring right at her, pacing back and forth. Then she realized what it was saying, repeating things she said herself, some in public, some in private, they'd have to have been listening, watching.... A hand was over her mouth as she stared at it, frozen, petrified, and she felt very, very afraid. "Oh god," she muttered, voice muffled by the hand over her mouth. Her skin was deathly pale now, as pale as it was in the picture. "Accio portrait." Nothing. "Diffindo." Nothing. "Locomortor." Nothing. "Depulso portrait." Nothing. "Incendio." Nothing! "Reducto!" she almost shrieked, voice rising hysterically, before she sank into a chair, staring at nothing in particular, breaths coming in and out fast and sharp.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in the Common Roomspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina and Dominicspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Outraged, protectivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What the bloody hell...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien entered the Common Room behind Marina, a bit ashamed to admit that he'd let her take care of the bulk effort of herding the first years. So he liked it when she was bossy; wasn't like that was a bad thing. After all, she was bossy all the time, so he'd be in a pretty bad spot if he had a problem with it. As he walked into the room, he heard Dom's expletive, and was about to scold his friend for using that language in front of the first years (not that he really cared, he just figured he should show them that he was just as strict as Marina, really) when his eyes found the source of Dom's confusion. Damien froze, his eyes going wide, his jaw clenching. What... what was that? He knew what it was, obviously, but... why was it there? Who'd put it there? As it spoke, he paled, recognizing snippets of conversations he and Marina'd had, some long past, some exceptionally private.

He stood, shell-shocked, hardly even hearing his girlfriend snapping at the first years, barely noticing her attempts to destroy the painting. What got his attention was her sudden panicked breaths. He gave his head a violent shake, bringing his attention back to where it was needed. He was on his knees in front of her in a flash, his arms up and around her, rubbing over her arms, her back, trying to get her to look at him.
                                                          "Marina, dear, you've got to calm down, you've got to breathe. Please? Breathe for me, okay. It's not that bad, okay? You can handle this. You just have to breathe." He knew that this wasn't perhaps the best approach, that she could just as easily fly into a rage at him as listen, but he was at a loss for what else to do. On the outside, he was calm, collected, trying to manage the situation and take care of her. But inside... inside he could feel a boiling pit of rage in his stomach. His body was tense and he felt like he wanted to punch somebody, a feeling that he very rarely had. He wanted, more than anything, to know who had done this, so that he could make them suffer for it. There was a deeply dark aspect of Damien's personality lurking just below the surface, a part of him that saw those who sought to hurt him or his and wanted to break them. It was usually so quiet, hardly even there, but right now... right now he could feel it, like a beast in his chest, clawing to get out. Whoever had done this... they'd better hope he never found them out. If he did, they would pay.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

"Hahahahaha,” The eerie voice of the portrait rang, distinct and hollow, mouth open wide and teeth out. With every attempt that Marina had tried to obliterate the portrait, it’s laughter rang louder and louder, until it echoed up and down the corridors of the common room, bouncing to the dormitories. ”Hahahahahah!” Once Marina stopped her barrage of spells, however, the laughter soon subsided and faded into the background with ghastly appeal. The portrait paced, crazed eyes spun wild, never ceasing still, always moving and moving erratically, left to right and up and down in rapid fire succession. She watched the actions of each Slytherin, paced like a caged lion ready to burst for freedom.

”Can’t wait to leave me?” She asked, a daring step forward to the portrait so only her torso and her growing face inched closer and closer could be seen.

”Marina dear,” the portrait chastised, voice sickeningly sweet. ”—you’ve got to calm down.”

”The Forgotten Weasley”
”Cara MiaKitty”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Horrified | Of the life I held so dear: Oh my god... | I won't run: Damien, Dominic, and First Years | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Common Room

Marina's breathing slowed as she struggled to calm down, brown eyes wild for a second before she stopped fighting herself and relaxed some. "I'm fine. I'm fine, Damien. It just... caught me off guard." she muttered, wringing her hands in her lap. A furry gray mass scampered onto her, purring insistently. Her cat, Jet, batted at her playfully before staring at the portrait as it mocked his Marina. He meowed angrily and launched himself at it, baring sharp teeth and claws, but ended up on the floor, having done no damage. Marina stared at herself. "Shut. Up." she snarled. "Silencio." She doubted it would work, but it made her feel better. She rose unsteadily from her seat. "Muffliato," she cast over the vicinity, so no one would be able to hear what she, Damien, or Dominic said. Then she sat back down. "Here's the short version, Dominic. Someone's or someones are stalking my family. It may or may not have something to do with my mother." She glanced warily at the portrait. "And they're serious enough to paint a bloody picture of me, and listen to everything I've ever said at Hogwarts since last year." She didn't really see a point in not telling Dominic. He probably would have found out eventually. She could figure this mess out, as long as she didn't let yjem get to her. Though it might be a little late on that.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cassandra_Complex

Romantic Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:41 pm
Quote:
Ellen's Posting Format Skeleton

~*Ellen Rivendale*~
User Image
User Image

Approx. Location: ----------
House: Slytherine

Ellen came quietly into the common room with an armful of books and her pet cat Binxie at her feet. easily walking around him, despite the fact he was constantly darting between her legs, she made it to the green couch and sat her load down. Currently the only people who seemed to be in the common room were older than her, and thus she found them very intimidating.

An ill timed tumble this morning, she suspected to be the result of some hazing, caused her to be held up in the infirmary much of the morning and into her evening. In fact, the only class she had successfully attended that day was Astronomy, and she was certain that for her lack of social savvy and shyness she had made poor participation marks that day. All around, this had proven to be a troublesome first day. She skipped supper to get her homework for the day caught up- it hadn't been so hard. Now she was just getting a head start on her end of the year Herbology project! How excited she was, She was going to do hers over the uses of Ghost Flowers in love potion, combining the project with her potion class project- to brew a level 3 potion. She however, is going for the extra credit, and going to try for a level five.

She hummed to herself contently completely off the radar as she spreads out and goes about her studying.

User Image

User ImageEquipped List:

yum_tea Cloak
yum_tea Slytherine Scarf
yum_tea Sweater Vest
yum_tea University Skirt
yum_tea Panty Hose
yum_tea Mary Jane Heals

Books List:

gaia_nitemareleft Guide To The Heavens (Astronomy)

gaia_nitemareleft Feeling: Inquisitive gaia_nitemareright
Listening To: Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games