Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:47 am
Edit  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 am
User ImageUser Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Angels of the Heavens...

As the pair hurried to the Inn the feeling of unrest became stronger. Patamon had been to this town a few times and was quite disturbed by the noticeable lack of friendly Digimon roaming the streets. The whole area was too quiet. "Lief I don't like this, I've never seen the village this quiet before, we need to figure out what's going on. There's the inn right ahead, we can ask there if we need to." Lief nodded and picked up his speed still tightly clutching the egg that was now his responsibility. The inn was no great sight to see, more of a little shack that you might find in the human world, probably only able to accommodate a few travelers. The sign outside of the inn read "Open!" with a little picture of a smiling Digimon Painter next to the words. Lief came to a halt as they reached the door, "Ok, you ready Mike? one....two.....thrrreeeeee!!" Lief busted through the door like a wild man as screams came from the occupants, "AHHH it's him...Some one stop him, what is it..........Oh wait, that's not him, it's only a human.....A HUMAN!!" Lief's eyes darted back and forth looking for the owner of the voice and almost jumped back when he saw who it was. It was a little puppet sitting in a chair in the corner, he looked like a childhood story character with a wooden cross across his back that was attached to him by a series of strings. "Whoa, what are you? Or I guess a better question would be who are you." Lief came closer to the Digimon intrigued by the fact that an object that would be inanimate in the human world could have such life in the digital one. Really it shouldn't surprise him too much since he did just have a whole conversation with a giant tree but this seemed different somehow. The puppet swatted at Lief's face as he grew closer, and jumped to his feet, " Get off me you swine, It's not very nice to stare you know. As for who I am, I am the... The Great Puppetmon!!! Or at least I was until I lost my courage, It's all his fault and now I reduced to running this inn...." Puppetmon began to cry a little as he mention the last part, Lief went to put a hand on the little guys wooded shoulder, "Awe come on, don't start crying on me, I was just asking a question, so this is you inn then huh, it's.. nice I guess...." Lief didn't know what to do, he gave a little shrug at Michael who had settled in on one of the other chairs in the room, Patamon mouthed back an "I don't know" Lief turned back to the inn keeper, "So who is this guy you keep talking about? Is another inn keeper or something? Is he like stealing your customers?" Puppetmon dried his tears and tried to look up at Lief, "No, no it's nothing like that, he's a bully who's taken over the town and no one seems strong enough to get rid of him. I tried once but he ended up breaking my arm and I was almost Tamaed. I don't know what to do... I use to be able to protect this place." Lief hadn't noticed until then but Puppetmon was missing the hand that he hadn't slapped the Tamers face with. Patamon decided to speak up as he seemed to be upset with the Digimon's story," That's terrible, something needs to be done, I'm going to talk to this guy right now, Lief are you coming?" Puppetmon's face became one of shock and fear as he started in on the little flying Digimon, "NOO... You can't do that, he'll destroy you... this isn't even your home...If I couldn't take him at my level what make you think you stand any chance at all...You'll be killed." By this point he was clutching Lief's shirt begging them not to go. Patamon gave him a serious look, "It's not my home... is that really the reason you're gonna choose to try and keep me from going, my home is the Digital World and everything inside of it...It's my job as a Digimon and a partner to a Tamer to protect the Digital world at all costs, that means it doesn't matter where it is but if there's evil I will stop it. Now I'll ask again, are you coming Lief?" Lief nodded as a serious expression crept across his face, "I am, Puppetmon if you don't wish to come with us, at least watch this egg for me, if we don't come back then I want you to take care of it, it will be your responsibility." The Tamer set the egg down next to the Puppet as the duo walked toward the door, Puppetmon stopped them one last time, "Wait, but I haven't even told you where he is yet..... There's a big yellow house near the center of town, you should be able to find him there. Be careful..."As the pair hurried to the Inn the feeling of unrest became stronger. Patamon had been to this town a few times and was quite disturbed by the noticeable lack of friendly Digimon roaming the streets. The whole area was too quiet. "Lief I don't like this, I've never seen the village this quiet before, we need to figure out what's going on. There's the inn right ahead, we can ask there if we need to." Lief nodded and picked up his speed still tightly clutching the egg that was now his responsibility. The inn was no great sight to see, more of a little shack that you might find in the human world, probably only able to accommodate a few travelers. The sign outside of the inn read "Open!" with a little picture of a smiling Digimon Painter next to the words. Lief came to a halt as they reached the door, "Ok, you ready Mike? one....two.....thrrreeeeee!!" Lief busted through the door like a wild man as screams came from the occupants, "AHHH it's him...Some one stop him, what is it..........Oh wait, that's not him, it's only a human.....A HUMAN!!" Lief's eyes darted back and forth looking for the owner of the voice and almost jumped back when he saw who it was. It was a little puppet sitting in a chair in the corner, he looked like a childhood story character with a wooden cross across his back that was attached to him by a series of strings. "Whoa, what are you? Or I guess a better question would be who are you." Lief came closer to the Digimon intrigued by the fact that an object that would be inanimate in the human world could have such life in the digital one. Really it shouldn't surprise him too much since he did just have a whole conversation with a giant tree but this seemed different somehow. The puppet swatted at Lief's face as he grew closer, and jumped to his feet, " Get off me you swine, It's not very nice to stare you know. As for who I am, I am the... The Great Puppetmon!!! Or at least I was until I lost my courage, It's all his fault and now I reduced to running this inn...." Puppetmon began to cry a little as he mention the last part, Lief went to put a hand on the little guys wooded shoulder, "Awe come on, don't start crying on me, I was just asking a question, so this is you inn then huh, it's.. nice I guess...." Lief didn't know what to do, he gave a little shrug at Michael who had settled in on one of the other chairs in the room, Patamon mouthed back an "I don't know" Lief turned back to the inn keeper, "So who is this guy you keep talking about? Is another inn keeper or something? Is he like stealing your customers?" Puppetmon dried his tears and tried to look up at Lief, "No, no it's nothing like that, he's a bully who's taken over the town and no one seems strong enough to get rid of him. I tried once but he ended up breaking my arm and I was almost Tamaed. I don't know what to do... I use to be able to protect this place." Lief hadn't noticed until then but Puppetmon was missing the hand that he hadn't slapped the Tamers face with. Patamon decided to speak up as he seemed to be upset with the Digimon's story," That's terrible, something needs to be done, I'm going to talk to this guy right now, Lief are you coming?" Puppetmon's face became one of shock and fear as he started in on the little flying Digimon, "NOO... You can't do that, he'll destroy you... this isn't even your home...If I couldn't take him at my level what make you think you stand any chance at all...You'll be killed." By this point he was clutching Lief's shirt begging them not to go. Patamon gave him a serious look, "It's not my home... is that really the reason you're gonna choose to try and keep me from going, my home is the Digital World and everything inside of it...It's my job as a Digimon and a partner to a Tamer to protect the Digital world at all costs, that means it doesn't matter where it is but if there's evil I will stop it. Now I'll ask again, are you coming Lief?" Lief nodded as a serious expression crept across his face, "I am, Puppetmon if you don't wish to come with us, at least watch this egg for me, if we don't come back then I want you to take care of it, it will be your responsibility." The Tamer set the egg down next to the Puppet as the duo walked toward the door, Puppetmon stopped them one last time, "Wait, but I haven't even told you where he is yet..... There's a big yellow house near the center of town, you should be able to find him there. Be careful..."As the pair hurried to the Inn the feeling of unrest became stronger. Patamon had been to this town a few times and was quite disturbed by the noticeable lack of friendly Digimon roaming the streets. The whole area was too quiet. "Lief I don't like this, I've never seen the village this quiet before, we need to figure out what's going on. There's the inn right ahead, we can ask there if we need to." Lief nodded and picked up his speed still tightly clutching the egg that was now his responsibility. The inn was no great sight to see, more of a little shack that you might find in the human world, probably only able to accommodate a few travelers. The sign outside of the inn read "Open!" with a little picture of a smiling Digimon Painter next to the words. Lief came to a halt as they reached the door, "Ok, you ready Mike? one....two.....thrrreeeeee!!" Lief busted through the door like a wild man as screams came from the occupants, "AHHH it's him...Some one stop him, what is it..........Oh wait, that's not him, it's only a human.....A HUMAN!!" Lief's eyes darted back and forth looking for the owner of the voice and almost jumped back when he saw who it was. It was a little puppet sitting in a chair in the corner, he looked like a childhood story character with a wooden cross across his back that was attached to him by a series of strings. "Whoa, what are you? Or I guess a better question would be who are you." Lief came closer to the Digimon intrigued by the fact that an object that would be inanimate in the human world could have such life in the digital one. Really it shouldn't surprise him too much since he did just have a whole conversation with a giant tree but this seemed different somehow. The puppet swatted at Lief's face as he grew closer, and jumped to his feet, " Get off me you swine, It's not very nice to stare you know. As for who I am, I am the... The Great Puppetmon!!! Or at least I was until I lost my courage, It's all his fault and now I reduced to running this inn...." Puppetmon began to cry a little as he mention the last part, Lief went to put a hand on the little guys wooded shoulder, "Awe come on, don't start crying on me, I was just asking a question, so this is you inn then huh, it's.. nice I guess...." Lief didn't know what to do, he gave a little shrug at Michael who had settled in on one of the other chairs in the room, Patamon mouthed back an "I don't know" Lief turned back to the inn keeper, "So who is this guy you keep talking about? Is another inn keeper or something? Is he like stealing your customers?" Puppetmon dried his tears and tried to look up at Lief, "No, no it's nothing like that, he's a bully who's taken over the town and no one seems strong enough to get rid of him. I tried once but he ended up breaking my arm and I was almost Tamaed. I don't know what to do... I use to be able to protect this place." Lief hadn't noticed until then but Puppetmon was missing the hand that he hadn't slapped the Tamers face with. Patamon decided to speak up as he seemed to be upset with the Digimon's story," That's terrible,

...Beasts of the Earth

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ User ImageUser Image  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Well I think 12:01 is close enough, Hi guys I'm back and I've officially been been in the guild for one year for 2 minutes. As you can see I working on redoing my profile so there's not much there and if you've joined since I left it's good to see you around and I'm Lief....

Now... commence the being yelled at for leaving... let's just get it out of our systems now... ready... Go!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm
lief_7

Well I think 12:01 is close enough, Hi guys I'm back and I've officially been been in the guild for one year for 2 minutes. As you can see I working on redoing my profile so there's not much there and if you've joined since I left it's good to see you around and I'm Lief....

Now... commence the being yelled at for leaving... let's just get it out of our systems now... ready... Go!

(heh... you read my mind stare )

LIEF!!!!!! I outta kick your butt for leaving!!! Actually... It's not so much the leaving part, I can understand that, but I didn't get a warning or nothing. I manage to not be on for like a day or two and then come back to Poca and Kazu telling me that you'd up and left cry

I thought we were closer than that... I... I mean... I trusted you crying and you... you up and abandon me like that?!

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*runs away crying*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 pm
When did you leave I saw you the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

(heh... you read my mind stare )

LIEF!!!!!! I outta kick your butt for leaving!!! Actually... It's not so much the leaving part, I can understand that, but I didn't get a warning or nothing. I manage to not be on for like a day or two and then come back to Poca and Kazu telling me that you'd up and left cry

I thought we were closer than that... I... I mean... I trusted you crying and you... you up and abandon me like that?!

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*runs away crying*

Ya I'm sorry about that, I didn't really want to leave like that but I knew I needed to just drop the habit of logging all at one time and it just kinda happened, It took a lot not to log on but I need to focus on summer school really badly. The good news is I made all A's and now I'm back, although apparently Zadoc told everybody I was gone gone and never coming back sweatdrop

Anyways I've got a new character in the works now that Lief is dead and have quickly come up with some ways to pick up a few new digimon for my team so I've got a lot of work to do, and I'm sure there are other things I need to get around to checking in on, like the rp college and I've been reading this event you've got going, kinda sad that I missed this one, it looks like it will be fun. If there's anything you know I need to go work on just let me know, Zadoc told me ya'll are working on some stuff for later and what not.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 pm
lief_7

Ya I'm sorry about that, I didn't really want to leave like that but I knew I needed to just drop the habit of logging all at one time and it just kinda happened, It took a lot not to log on but I need to focus on summer school really badly. The good news is I made all A's and now I'm back, although apparently Zadoc told everybody I was gone gone and never coming back sweatdrop

Anyways I've got a new character in the works now that Lief is dead and have quickly come up with some ways to pick up a few new digimon for my team so I've got a lot of work to do, and I'm sure there are other things I need to get around to checking in on, like the rp college and I've been reading this event you've got going, kinda sad that I missed this one, it looks like it will be fun. If there's anything you know I need to go work on just let me know, Zadoc told me ya'll are working on some stuff for later and what not.

He did say that you weren't coming back and then I read the dedication post to your charater's death and my heart dropped. It can only take so much!!! T^T
*runs away crying*

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

He did say that you weren't coming back and then I read the dedication post to your charater's death and my heart dropped. It can only take so much!!! T^T
*runs away crying*

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yes that was amazing, I did get to read that as Zadoc one day and it made me so sad, I kinda wonder if Kazu might never talk to me again after making him kill off my character. I made sure to have Zadoc thank everyone for me... at least I told him to, not sure if he did or not. Anyways, time to kick start this guild back into overdrive, I back and ready to go and now have a year of experience under my belt, our leader may still not be back but we've never let that stop us from being awesome before. let's do our best for as long as possible!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 pm
Zadoc the 27th

AH...Ha...Ha...I get it... cause we live together again... I should just throw a pillow at you or something 3...2...1....!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 pm
lief_7
Zadoc the 27th

AH...Ha...Ha...I get it... cause we live together again... I should just throw a pillow at you or something 3...2...1....!
HE LITERALLY HIT ME WITH A PILLOW RIGHT AFTER I READ THIS!!!!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm
Zadoc the 27th
lief_7
Zadoc the 27th

HE LITERALLY HIT ME WITH A PILLOW RIGHT AFTER I READ THIS!!!!

Well that's what you get for your sill comment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

o.o... Vikemon... you're squishing me...  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

*gets knocked over* Hey man,, how's it going... Gald to see you too! xd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 pm
lief_7
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

It's going good~ Been slowly getting closer to my goal~

How about you?  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 pm
lief_7
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

It's going good~ Been slowly getting closer to my goal~

How about you?

Doing good, had a real good summer semester (The reason I was gone) and now it's back to action time

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games