Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm
Alice looks over too Krauser, as he was running over too her, she spinned around, as she appeared behind him, she spinned around, and kicked him, in his back, with her strength. Alice then runs over too Krauser, as she tackles him, and smashes a window, as they appear in another room, she gets up as glasses are in the ground, she stood up, and looked over too him. "Hmm."

Sidney looks over too Sarah. "Sarah, I dont want you to die! I want you to be my sister!" Sidney said as she walked over too her, and then she got closer, as she hugged him tightly. "Sarah..I love..you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris grunted as Wesker kicked him. Then he was punched in the face. He slowly got up and spit. He gripped the hilt of the knife tighter in his grip.He wasn't going to let go.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker laughed cruelly. "What are you going to do? You can barely stand," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled. "Then i'll try not to die. But if we do make it out of this, i'll have you know, that your sister is a phsycopath when she's angry." She smirked as she told Sydney. Sarah pulled away from Sydney after her hug. "Let's not waste time." She told her.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm
Sidney smiled. "But.. What are we going to do?" she said and smiled over too her and looked at Alice. "Wow, she is in trouble.." she sighed. "But she can take care of herself."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
"You brat!" He said kicking her leg and then flipping up send a flash bomb down and he vanished."Enough of this!" Krauser yelled and held his sword arm to Mike's neck as he was still unconscious.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm
Alice looks around, as she was blind. "Where the hell?!" she said as she stood up and then walked around, trying to find Krauser. "Where the hell, did he go?!" she said. Alice looks over too Wesker. "Hey, thats the best that you have?" she rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:41 pm

User Image

Chris looked up at him. "Well i'm not going to let you live. weither i'm laying on the floor on standing on two feet."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked. "What else is there to do?" She asked. Then turned and saw Wesker facing chris. She raised her gun and aimed straight for his back with one hand, and then the back of the head with the other. She pulled the trigger.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker laughed. He quickly crouched, spinning to knock Chris' feet out from under him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
"Everyone put your weapons down or his head comes off." He smirked befre he knew it he was sent onto the floor a gun to his head and Mike out of his way."What the hell!" Drake smirked blood dripping from his wrapped up left arm and head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Sarah cursed as Wesker moved. She saw Mike and Krauser. She growled and looked at Chris and Wesker. She saw Chris go down, weaponless, she losened her grip on her gun and chucked it to the side of Chris.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

User Image

Chris' feet were swept out from under him and he landed on the floor on his back. He saw the gun being tossed to him and grabbed it. He started shooting at Wesker's head from his spot on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled. He ran up, dodging Chris' shots, and wrapped his arm around Sarah's neck. He pulled out his Eagle and pointed it at her head. "Who can fire first Chris?" he snarled at him. He pulled the trigger halfway in, not enough to fire.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
Drake shot into Krauser several times before getting off and walking to Mike and picking him up he aimed his assault rifle at Wesker."Hey Wesker I wanted to see you for a while now normally to be in your group but now just to watch you and remains of Umbrella go down!" He glared at Wesker. Krauser's arm returning to normal he tries to get up.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games