Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker watched until Chris shot the camera out. He could only assume that they were now heading down the hall. They'd come to the room where he was waiting, so he had to leave before they got there. He opened the door to the security room and went out, pulling the door closed behind him. In a split second, he was gone. He guessed that if Chris had been paying attention, he'd have caught a glimpse of him, but he couldn't be sure. He didn't stop until he was on a different level.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris' head snapped up when he heard a door open and close. He had his Baretta out and close to his chest as he went ahead. Looking around at the doors that could have made the sound. But he couldn't tell which.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John glanced around the hallway. There was a door on his right that had been left open a crack. He felt the gun on his back move away. Billy must not have been paying attention. John waited for the opportune moment, then reached forward to grab his sword from Chris' belt. He yanked it out of the sheathe before Chris could react and, making sure it wouldn't slice him or the others, turned and ran into the partially open room. He kicked the door shut and looked around. It seemed to be an office type room. It was rather large, so voices would carry. It would be hard to figure out where a voice was coming from in this room. Before the others could chase him in here, he ran over to hide behind a desk. He sat down behind it, hidden from their line of sight when they came in. He raised a hand to wipe away the now dried blood on his face. He laid the sword on the ground next to him, waiting for Chris, Jill, and Billy to join him in the room. He was hoping that if he could get them to listen to him, he'd be able to convince them that he wasn't going to kill them.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Anything?" Billy asked Chris. Billy wasn't so much freaked out, but he wanted to know who had done that. Had someone come out of one of the rooms? Or had they opened the door, seen them, then closed it again? Billy moved the gun away from John to point it around the hallway. Billy wasn't paying attention to John for once, so he wasn't expecting John's next move.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:00 am

Chris' head snapped up he turned as the door closed that John went into. He swore and went to eh room. Hesitating, before opening it. Gun drawn and aimed. "Look for him." He couldn't get far in handcuffs anyway. He did have a sword, but handcuffs still made it hard to unsheath it.

Jill nodded and looked around the desks untill she turned and saw him hiding. "Over here." She said. Gun aimed at him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't move. He didn't look at Jill as she pointed the gun at him, but he spoke. "Don't you think that if I was going to kill you, I'd have already done it?" he asked, not looking at her. He rested his head against the cold metal of the desk and closed his eyes with a sigh. "The wounds I gave Chris and Billy weren't fatal. They could have been. I was holding my sword when Chris grabbed me. If I had wanted to kill him, I would have shoved the sword into his stomach." His voice was carrying through the room, making it so that Chris and Billy, who'd just walked in, could hear him. "I specifically waited for Billy to move the gun, which had been previously pointed at his heart, before pulling the trigger. Again, the wound wasn't fatal. May have caused them a lot of pain, but it wasn't enough to kill them." He opened his eyes and grabbed the sword laying next to him. He examined it as he spoke. "I've used a gun and sword for several years now. I'm not likely to make a mistake when I use them. It wasn't a mistake when I didn't kill them." He turned to finally look at Jill. "I could have planted a bullet in your head before Chris stepped in the way. If I wanted to kill you three, I would have done it. I killed those ten men in the room without a second thought. And yet I "messed up" when I was trying to "kill" you?" He laughed darkly, "I don't think so," he said. To further prove his point, he flipped the sword, catching it perfectly, even though he was still handcuffed, by the blade and pointed the sword's hilt at Jill, offering it to her. She was close enough that he could have shoved the sword through her leg or stomach, but he didn't. He waited for her reaction to his words.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy listened as John talked. Jill had said that he didn't hit an artery. The wound, though painful as hell, hadn't been fatal, just as John said. It didn't change the way he felt about John though. He still wanted to put a bullet in his head. He stood just inside the doorway, watching the hallway for security.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:43 am

Chris sighed and walked over to him and Jill. "Fine so you weren't going to kill us." He said. Jill bent down and unlocked his handcuffs, taking them off anf putting them away. "Even if you weren't going to kill us, any injuries we get could prove to be fatal in the future." She told him. Shaking her head when he offered her the sword. "If we get hurt, we're slowed down and weaker. Wesker could use that to his advantage."she said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:58 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John had already thought of that. "Weaker, maybe. Slower, not at all. You're more slowed down when you have wounds in your legs or stomach. The arms are relatively safe when it comes to that. It may mess with your aiming, but from what I know about this Wesker man, bullets aren't going to be very useful on him." Wesker must have been the one who he saw in the room earlier. If so, then this man was incredibly fast. Fast enough to dodge bullets. "So no matter how good your aiming is, it won't do much good in a fight against him." Chris still had his sheathe, so he put the sword on the ground next to him and rubbed his wrists were the cuffs had been. "And for the normal security, I can deal with them. And if you don't trust me enough with my weapons, I'm good enough at CQC to take them out without them," he said. He stood up and put the sword on the desk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 am

Chris sighed. "As much as i want Wesker dead, we're not here to fight him. We're just here to rescue my sister Claire." He said. Hating having to think that she was here with that b*****d. Chris noticed he still had the sheath and tossed it to him. "And anyone else who is being held here." He added. He wasn't just going to leave with his sister and there were other people suffering being here.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:01 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John caught the sheathe. He hooked it back on his belt then grabbed the sword from the desk and slid it back in. "If you don't mind me asking, Wesker, he's tall, blonde hair, wears sunglasses? Really fast?" John asked. The man he'd seen in the doorway after he'd killed the men had been wearing sunglasses, even though they were inside. If Chris confirmed his suspicions, then Wesker had been the one watching him kill the men.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Chris' eyes widened when he mentioned Wesker. "Yes."He said stepping closer to John. He'd seen Wesker here? "You saw that b*****d didn't you?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't say anything for a moment. It wouldn't make a difference whether he admitted it or not. It was obvious. How else would he know what Wesker looked like? None of them had described Wesker to him. But it was a bit of a relief to know who had been seemingly stalking him since they were in the forest. He answered Chris' question with another. "What does it mean when he says 'You'll come in handy later'?" he asked. That was what Wesker had told him after he'd killed the men in the lobby area earlier. It would be helpful to know what he meant.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Chris looked at John. "That means he's probably going to use you" He answered. The only answer it could mean. What could Wesker want with him? They'd just found him for spotting who Billy was.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Use me how?" he asked. Why would Wesker want to use him? And what exactly did that mean?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Chris looked at John. "I don't know." He said. "But we should get going." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John sighed and nodded, then looked over at Billy. Problem? What kind of problem? Who was it? Or rather, what was it?

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Um, Chris, we've got a slight problem," Billy said. He'd been standing in the doorway as a lookout. Keeping an eye out for anything that would give them trouble. He watched as four hunters and a small group of lickers entered the hallway. He had his Colt pointed at them, but didn't fire yet. He didn't want to draw their attention when it was only him by the door.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games