Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:25 pm
OH. MY. GLOMP. eek eek eek

I WANT THIS GAME SO FREAKING BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crisis Core trailer

I'm going to cry for wanting it so much. SO much. I NEED THIS GAME. NOW!!!! ZAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! SEPPPPPPPPHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I was clutching my computer screen and making squeaking noises while watching the above five minute trailer. My heart still hurts. >.< heart heart

I think the only problem is... I want it in JAPANESE... I love Zack's voice!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:22 pm
Wai! Kakkoi! But...I'm still way confused. I understood pretty much everything you explained to me but... is the guy with brown hair Kadaj? And. .. Zack falls through the roof? Or what? *Confuzzled*  

wrenrainsair

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:39 pm
Nope, that brown haired guy is Genisis. And I don't know why Zack falls through the roof. It's probably just to make Cloud's meeting with Aeris later even more ironic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:53 pm
Ah...okay. I guess I'm not AS confused..  

wrenrainsair

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 pm

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

I. HATE. ANGEAL.

I. HATE. GENESIS.

Must EVERYONE in SOLDIER have a wing now?

Square is making me hate them more and more with every sequel they're spitting up. stressed

*cuts self with Masamune*
evil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:48 am
I hate Genesis because he's Gackt =_= Conceited little pop star.....  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:51 pm
That's my reason for not liking Genisis. That and the fact that he's taking away Sephiroth's glory!!!

And so THAT's his name, Angeal! I was wondering... because at one time Sephiroth says it. I actually liked him- and then I got mad and confused because he got a wing, too. They keep trying to scoot Sephiroth to the sidelines of FFVII villains! IT'S NOT FAIR! FFVII pretty much was all Sephiroth and Jenova. But then they had to make DoC about Hojo. And AC about hot Sephiroth spirits. And BC about.... well, AVALANCHE I think, I don't know much about it. And now it's CC all about Genisis. STOP IT ALREADY! We don't want NEW villains we just want SEPHIROTH! Lots and lots of Sephiroth!

But I still REALLY want the game, pretty much exclusively for Zack. Yeah, that's right, even though it has a not-quite-insane yet, good-guy Sephiroth, I still want the Zack part of it more. O.O;;

I think it's funny when Zack looks up and asks Aeris if she's an angel. (That IS the word's translation, right? I'm probably wrong....)

I'M SO JEALOUS OF AERIS! DARN HER! She get's Zack as a boyfriend, AND gets stabbed by Sephiroth! Freaking lucky girl! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:32 pm
Saerenna
I'M SO JEALOUS OF AERIS! DARN HER! She get's Zack as a boyfriend, AND gets stabbed by Sephiroth! Freaking lucky girl! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! crying

*pats your head* Don't worry. Your time will come.  

Juno_Dagger

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:07 pm
ugh why did she start wearing pink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:10 pm
Saerenna
And so THAT's his name, Angeal! I was wondering... because at one time Sephiroth says it. I actually liked him- and then I got mad and confused because he got a wing, too.

Psh, more like two wings on one side. Why should HE get the pretty Seraph wing!? gonk

And the whole One-Wing (To Wule Dem All) thing is completely taking away a lot of the symbolism with Sephiroth's character. The fact that Seph had an Angel wing on the right-side was really significant! The right side of God is always considered holy! Good sefirah emanated from God's right, while the evil sefirah emanated from his left! And, in many depictions of God, it shows people ascending into heaven on God's right-hand side, while the sinners that descend into hell are on his left.

To me, it made Seph seem like less of a bad guy and more of a Messianic figure. And now that stupid Angeal's got the Seraph wing, and the Seraphs were the highest class of angels, it just destroys everything!!!
gonk emo gonk

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:05 pm
ya know seraphs had six wings so sephy is really the only one with seraph wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:31 pm
Yes, but only after he went into Crazy-Ultra mode.

When he's just hangin' out, he's only got one normal angel wing, while Angeal gets the pretty Seraph wing.

Think of if Angeal had an ultimate form! gonk crying

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:38 pm
... but angeal only has one wing... seraphs had six how does he have a seraph wing?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:06 pm
The style of his wing is more like a Seraph's than the other winged characters.

Plus, it's not really "one" wing. It's actually two.

So combine the style with the multiple wings, and you've got yourself a Seraph-licious wing.

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Saerenna

Wow... I'm so glad I could get on today to see this... and I think I've heard of crisis core... I watched it in the extras of my AC dvd... looked good... I'll have to investigate on it...  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games