Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John shook his head, then lightly jerked his head in the direction of the person. He walked around the corner and faced the man standing there. He growled slightly, keeping his eyes on the man.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Claire aimed her gun at the man. "Stop. Who are you?" The man wasn't a zombie. She could tell that much. She could tell he was breathing, and his skin, from what she could tell, wasn't that of a zombies, nor did he reek of decaying flesh.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

selene could see the hospital in the distance as she started jogging and avoiding zombies of any kinds,she had switched the pace to a sprint as she was trying to get to the hospital and wasn't sure if any one was going to let her in,she hated being alone,her whole squad was dead when she re tired, she ignored all the calls from s.t.a.r.s she didn't wan't to be with them any more as she was running she had a flash back of a mission that she had failed,and thats how all of her squad died.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:28 pm
Eva flew over the hospital as she got close to the rooftop. Enough for them to get out. Sick toss each of them a radio."Contact us if you need us. We still be in the air alright. He said  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and she got to the edge of the copter, opening the door. Sydney followed her, she took Alice's hand and pulled her up into her arms and jumped out of the copter, landing on one knee on the roof. She stood, putting Alice down, waiting for Sydney to jump down. Then Chris followed, aswell as Tori, Kyosuke, Dan and Barry. She looked around the roof. "Good to be back." She whispered and walked to the edge, looking down, seeing Zandre by the entrence, she also smelt his infection. Sarah whistled. "Guess who's back!?" She called.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Eva flew the chopper up into the air. "Captain, you know we be in deep s**t since we disobey our orders." Sick look at Eva. "They have friends to save. We have our orders but they have friends to save Eva." Sick said to her "Whatever captain. It's your a**. Hope you be able to get a drink afterword. Sick laugh lightly as he man the .50 cal machinegun  

krazysick614

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 am
User Image

Nick takes his gun out of his hostler and aims at her head "You first" He says scanning the area around her searching for a getaway if something goes wrong after that he grins founding a exit out of the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Alice stayed by Sarah, not daring to leave her side.

User Image

Tori took out her pistol, waiting for a chance to use. She's been really quiet lately...It isn't like her.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Claire sighed, but kept her aim. "My name is Claire Redfield. I am...well was, a part of Terrasave...before the world ended." She said. "Sister of B.S.A.A. agent, Chris Redfield." She thought she might add. Chris was a real hero in the military or somthing. People always looked up to him, those in lower ranks. "Now...who are you?" She asked the heard a chopper. Pulling her gun down. "Chris!" She said, could that be them? Or the same people who took them? She forgot all about the man and turned to run off, she climbed stairs untill she got to the roof. Hoping john would follow...so she wouldn't be alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Selene was still running towards the hospital as as she seen a closer look at the helicopter with the machine gun as she ran towards the door and she tried opening it"hello any one in there?"she yelled as she was nocking on the glass door

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris jumped out of the copter and saluted Sick and Soap. He looked around the rooftop of the hospital. He turned around, seeing Claire, tiredly run across the roof to greet him. He smiled and swung her into a bear hug when she got to him. He put her down, "You look beat. You run all tha way here?" He asked, she nodded with a smile.

He shook his head and laughed. "So, what we miss here?" He asked her. Claire was debating whether telling him about John, nd decided not to. Chris turned around, hearing a tap sound, he walked to the helicopter, seeing a girl. "Ey! Over here!" He called.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

selene herd some one yell some thing to her as she herd a voice and ran to where it was,she seen a man standing on the side of the roof "Mind letting me in?" She yelled up to him seeing some one was a relief to her,she was still wondering why there was a machine gun on the helicopter but she'd ask if some one would go and let her in,she knew it would be safe for now.

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John looked at the man once more before huffing and following Claire. Before he got outside, he changed back to his human form. He followed her outside and stood back a bit, letting them talk a bit. He wondered if she'd tell Chris about who he really was.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked down at her. "Door's infront. It should still be unlocked." He said. "If it isn't...i guess you can shoot the lock off." He shrugged walking away from the edge of the roof with Claire, he saw Jake standing there, he looked at Claire when she spoke to him.

"Chris,...what happened?" She asked him.

"Damn Tricell came and stormed the building. Were going to kill Alice, that little girl, if i didn't 'cooperate'." He shrugged. "Though, they ended up knocking me out, tying me up with the rest of the group and flew us to some base." He said. "Took our blood, suprising Umbrella actually came to our aid. The building blew up and Sick flew us all back." His summary was short and sweet.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

selene nodded"thank you"she said to chris as she ran to the front and pulled out her desert eagle and shot the lock of,she then pulled the chains off as she opened the door,she walked inside of the hospital and was wondering how to get to the stairs so she could get to the roof top ,she had her desert eagle at her side while walking around and looking for the stairs,

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff