Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:41 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||Second Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver shrugged and wrapped her arms around Darius in a brief hug before grabbing his hand and leading the way towards the train. She didn't feel like standing on the platform watching people greet there friends. She had realized over summer that she had made basically zero friends and Darius was now her only friend really. She talked to Chance sometimes and her other team mates but besides that she mostly just followed Elli around. 'Curse my social anxiety!' She thought to herself with a frown. "Can we just board the train now?" She asked Darius hopefully.

Elli smiled as she listened to Cam's recollection of his summer. She bit her lip and looked at the ground when asked about hers though. "Well...er... my summer... sucked." She said quietly. She looked up at him, still chewing her lip. "First Cait, Gracie's best friend got kidnapped and Gracie was worried sick about her, and then a few days after Cait was saved... me, my sister and my dad went out to do some shopping... when we got back... Gracie was... gone and... and... my aunt and uncle were murdered...." She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck, fighting back tears. Her voice, muffled by his neck continued her story. "An Auror found Gracie and brought her back to us.. she was hurt really badly and weak and she's just different now.. barely speaks.... It's terrible Cam...."
OOC:...

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien entered the Platform, his father's voice still ringing in his head, telling him to have a good year, and to write. That was strange, and he had to admit, it freaked him out a little. His dad being this way, being friendly with him, treating him like a son instead of an heir, was weird. Wesley had brought Damien to the Train Station instead of his mother, which was also strange. But... nice. And he was really happy that his mother had ignored him all summer. It was better than her pretending to look after him all summer, giving him that awful look, staring down her nose like he was scum. He hated her for that. Honestly, he just hated her. And now, he was away from her, and from his father, and their constant fighting. The only good thing to come of all this was that his father actually seemed to... love him. And that was nice. It was something.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather looked to her sister as she finally caught up with her, and Kat wrapped her in a hug. That girl was the poster child of Hufflepuff, giving hugs and making friends with everyone she saw. Heather remembered when she used to want to be like that, and she worked up to that stage last term, but now... it was fading away. Turning back to Ari, she nodded. "Yeah, I saw Sam. He helped rescue us all from... that place." she replied. Sam Meridith. That boy would only cause her grief in the future, she could tell. With his heart split in two, and affections for two girls, both of which being her friends, she received a headache just trying to think of the Gryffindor. Pushing the thoughts away, her attention shifted back to Chase. "I think so. I signed up for a few more classes this term. Healing and Cursebreaking. I figured that after... you know... that I should know how to protect not only myself, but the people around me as well. And you?" she answered, tilting her head in question at the end. If she remembered correctly, a lot of her classes were spent with the Ravenclaw before her. Would he also be enrolled in her new ones? It would be nice to have a friend in a new setting. A moment later, she found herself wrapped up in a tight embrace. It was Dhylan. "Dhyl! Don't sneak up on me like that! You gave me a heart attack!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide and speckled with fright. Sneaking up on her was a big no-no.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob thought he was paying attention when he felt someone collide with him. "Ouch!" He looked around and noticed there was a girl there. He blinked a bit. It was at that point that he realized that his brother was no where in sight. "Oh, um, hi." He started trying to peer around, trying to catch sight of Rick's red hair. Okay, since when did it seem like there were a lot of tall people here? At this rate, he'll never find him. Besides, he promised his dad he'd watch out for him. "Sorry, you haven't seen a boy, taller than me, with red hair, have you?"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Katrina gasped audibly when Heather told her that Sam participated in the rescue party. "Oh my god. Is he alright?" she asked. She wouldn't know how Sam was until they made it to Hogsmeade, what with him living in the village. But here were two of the people there. She needed to know.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi let her brother drag her along after Bree who had evidently run into another person. She sighed and smiled at the boy. She shook her head when he asked if she had seen anyone. "No I haven't seen anyone like that... but then again I'm short." She said gesturing to her height of not even four feet tall. She smiled as Luke joined them and waved at him in greeting.

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris nodded to them both. What interesting names they had. "Autumn and Night. I'm, umm, very pleased to meet you both." she said, rubbing the fabric of her dress between her fingers. A nervous habit of hers that she had picked up through the years. It was better than crying, after all. "Well... our trunks go over here, I think." she said, pushing her cart over to where the other students had left them. With that done, she turned back to the two students before her. "So... You two are first years too, right? I mean, I know you are, Night. You said you were new. But are you, Autumn? A first year, I mean. Umm... Uhh..." She sighed. Words were never exactly "on her side", so to think. This was why she usually kept her words where they belonged: in her head.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:03 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin felt Grace wrap an arm around her and she did the same, being careful of her friend's injured back. "Dove...I'm sorry. Really, I am. I...if I caused what happened, I'll...I'll...What's good is you're okay." She stopped mid-sentence to keep herself from crying. She heard her name coming from somewhere in the crowd, but didn't really care at the moment.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm
((Sorry for cruddy post. I'm on my phone.))

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ....
With: Damien

Marina felt like she was in a fog, a sort of haze as she made her way through the crowd, wheeling her trunk. Everything seemed so distant. Inside, grief was like a buried knife piercing her insides. Her grandfather was dead. She'd watched him die. The redhead had barely known the man; it shouldn't hurt this much. But it did. Her mother was like a stranger, lost in her own grief. And her father was struggling to comfort her. Marina kept her head down, letting her bangs fall over her eyes. She was wearing all black. Mourning colors. It had only been a week. She felt lost, scanning the crowd for someone she knew. Damien. There he was. Marina made her way and came beside him. "Hello." Her voice sounded hollow even to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie shifted her shoulder gently, making Feather flap his wings irritably. She stroked the owl gently and shook her head. "I Don't think it was your fault Bird... the guy you described was older... and drunk... this man was... young I think and he definitely wasn't drunk... maybe I don't know. I can't remember. I can't think about it..." Gracie sook her head, fighting away another round of tear. She tried to blame the head auror and hit wizard for not finding the person who had done this, but she couldn't bring herself to blame anyone but her. It was her fault. She didn't fight back when they were attacked. She hid and ran like a child, and even now she was hindering the process. She refused to answer any questions about what had happened. She couldn't think about it or talk about or relive it. She wouldn't and now the murderer was probably long gone and would never be found. It was her fault. She hated him but she hated herself more.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night followed Iris's direction and deposited her bags wherever he was supposed to. He was acting like a complete foreigner, and by his looks he kind of was. However, he was still an Ireland citizen. Why act like he just set foot in the British Isles just yesterday? The two girls seemed more anxious than he did, however.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Shifting her weight from left to right, she stood where she had fallen, waiting for the other two to come back, if they would ever. And they did, a minute or so later when they both left their luggage. Autumn thought that it would've been better if she pushed her cart around a bit longer, so she wouldn't have to stand there by herself. But then again, if she was pushing her cart, would she have fallen on her butt? Perhaps not. This was Fate, Autumn believed. "Yes, I am," she said. "Unsorted and can't wait!"

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'

User Image

Damien started to give Marina a smile when he saw her expression, her clothes. It was out of character for her. She was fiery, and temperamental, and this... this was not how he'd expected her to look the first time he saw her after the Summer. He knew that her vacation had been less of a vacation and more of a prison sentence, but... he'd been feeling so much better since they'd taken their trip into the past; he'd of course assumed that she had, too. But, from the look of things, she wasn't doing so well. "Marina, are... are you alright?" Stupid! Stupid! Of course she wasn't alright, how could she possibly be alright, looking like that, something was clearly wrong! "I mean... erm... what... I... what happened?" That sounded worse. He wanted to slap himself for being so stupid. Honestly. What the bloody hell was wrong with him?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl looked at Heather. "I-I'm sorry!" he said. He looked at her like a kicked puppy. He looked awkwardly at the people around him. He glanced at Heather, then at Remy. She looked just as awkward as he felt.

Qube jumped from Dhyl's head and landed on Heather's shoulder. "Mew?" she mewled quietly. She rubbed her nose on Heather's cheek.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Awkward
With: Heather, Qube, a few others
Located: Platform 9&3/4
Wearing
(OoC: )

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob groaned. Oh, this was going over well. He just lost his brother. Scanning around, he gave a half-wave at the group of friends. "Oh, well, okay. Sorry about bothering you guys!" He launched forward again, trying to see where Rick could be.

Bypassing some older students, he tried again to see if he could see his erstwhile brother. It was too bad he didn't know any spells. He might be able to find Rick no problem. As it was, he wasn't looking and bumped into a boy. Rubbing his shoulder, he looked at who it was. All right, who the three were. A girl with pink hair, an oriental looking boy, and another girl with red hair. He rubbed the back of his head when he realized he ran into the oriental boy. "Sorry about that. I didn't notice you." He glanced around. The place was thicker with people now. He'd never find his way around at this point. "So, um, hi! You haven't seen anyone with red hair, have you?"

State: Excited
OOC: ...

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games