Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm
Mirror's eyes returned to normal. For a moment she didn't respond. He'd broken it before she could pull back on her own. Her head was splitting with pain but she managed a smile and hugged him back. "It's okay." She whispered. "It's okay everything's okay you just scared each other it's all right, ssh." She held him close. "We're okay, no one's going to hurt us." She rocked him gently trying to soothe him. "Ssh." Damn. She thought as she held and gave Ricky comforts. The headache was getting worse. If she wasn't holding Ricky Mirror knew she would be shaking. "Claire. . . Anna?" Mirror looked up to the queen who frowned with concern.
"I-I'm fine. Come Ricky." Mirror said picking him up and carrying him back through the portal. The memories she'd sealed off long ago flitted whenever she closed her eyes. That wasn't good. "Everything went fine." Mirror said a little too blankly. "I. . . I have to go to bed, I wasted too much energy." She turned and went back through the mirror she and Ricky came out of into Leigha's Office. "Claire? What's wrong? Why are you so pale-?"
"Frost. . . I. . . I did something bad-" Mirror swayed forward Leigha only just able to catch her before she hit the ground. "Hawke!" Leigha barked getting him to help her take Mirror to her room and laid her down on the bed. "Seal this room. None can leave or enter." Leigha said to Hawke quietly. "If anyone comes in she'll be lost. Bring the Mirror box her brain waves need to stabilize which means she used her forbidden ability. . . I just hope we're not too late."

Jake woke with a yawn. Kirari laid seemingly peaceful beside him. He was so lucky. Fire and Earth usually didn't mix well. . . he knew that from past experience but somehow he and Kirari got on like a tree on fire. . . literally. He laid back down and pulled her close thanking the gods she was all right after that botched mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 pm
Ricky had calmed down by the time they ventured through the mirror. And when Mirror fell . . . he clung on even tighter, not wanting to leave her side. "What's wrong?" he asked, worried terribly about her. "Is she gonna be okay?" he asked the lady Mirror had called 'Frost'. "What's wrong? Mirror?" he asked, turning to her. He was really worried about her. "Mirror, wake up." he said softly, touching her face, trying to get her to respond somehow.

Kirari sighed and cuddled in close to Jake with a bit of a moan. She hadn't liked the small disturbance and it had started to wake her up. "Nngh . . . Jake?" she asked softly, eyes opening just a crack.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am
Leigha sighed and moved Ricky out of the way. "Be careful!" She snapped. "She did something stupid and if you shake her Chi she'll die!" Leigha said the last quieter. "She needs to come back on her own. None can help her. I'm sorry little one." Leigha kept him back. Mirror had only done this once before. . . It had taken her brother Rabbit almost six months to bring her back. It wasn't pleasant. Mirror was never the same. Leigha feared the worst. However, after two hours there was a loud gasp from inside the box. That was weird. They took down the box and saw Mirror sitting there staring at her hands. "So uh. . . I can't see anything." Mirror commented.
"Your eyes. . . they're like Mirrors." Hawke breathed.

Jake gave a little growl pulling Kirari close. "Go back to sleep love." He mumbled stroking her hair. "I'm sorry." He pulled her close again settling and he attempted to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:49 pm
Kirari shook her head, trying to sit up a little. "No . . . I'm awake now." she said with a bit of a smile. However, a yawn right after that kind of underminded her statement.

Ricky ran over to Mirror and hugged her. "Are you okay now?" he asked, clearly more than bit worried.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:58 pm
Mirror turned her eyes to Ricky and held him back. "Yes sweetie." She purred stroking his hair tenderly. "I am all right now." She still couldn't see though. And her headache had in no way calmed down. However, she wouldn't worry little Ricky with the fact she wanted to drill her head until the pain stopped.

Jake sighed and let her sit up and pulled her close. "All right." He grumbled and kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 am
Ricky hugged Mirror tightly. "Are you sure? You still feel like you're not . . ." he said, murmuring a bit at the end there. He didn't know how he knew, but he just KNEW that she wasn't entirely alright.

Kirari giggled a little and kissed Jake back. "I love you." she whispered as she pulled out of the kiss. And she did. All she could think about when she had gotten captured was how Jake would react if she died . . . how she didn't want him to be sad . . . she would give anything to see him happy. But those thoughts came before the drugs had been pumped into her and her thoughts had degenerated to nothing more than she had to get to Jake. She had to see Jake somehow . . . She was so grateful for the stone Jake had given her. She wasn't sure what she would have done without it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 am
Mirror sighed just a tiny bit and pulled Ricky closer. "Yes little one, in a few days I should be right as rain." She smiled and kissed his hair. She knew he was probing her. Rennet was going to flip out if she heard about what she'd made Mirror do because she'd frightened Ricky. The Queen would try to buy Mirror's affections and Michael? Well Mirror didn't really care what he thought. Not really. . .

Jake blushed and cupped her cheek. He couldn't remember who said it first him or her. Was this her saying it first? "I love you too." He replied holding her tight to him. Yes. He was in love. He'd heard Earth Magi fell hard and fast. He felt like he loved her the moment she accepted the stone. Maybe before that. A pot plant he had in his room had grown huge almost engulfing the room. He didn't care. In the queen's country Magi could legally marry. Marriage? Jake frowned inwardly. He was planning that already? After what happened last time? He could still feel where the blade of his first girlfriend cut his throat even though it healed without a scar. Well he was thinking about it now. "Hungry? Want to go get something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Ricky sighed and nuzzled in close to Mirror. "I'm sleepy . . ." he murmured before he closed his eyes, relaxing into Mirror and falling to sleep quite quickly.

Kirari nodded. "Y-yes please. I'm pretty hungry." she said, blushing a bit, small flames bursting out on the tips of her ears and her cheekbones. She couldn't believe that she had just admitted to loving him . . . but what was even better was he loved her back! She was just so happy!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm
Mirror smiled tucking him in next to her but didn't move. "Frost, can you get Michael, Just tell him I want to see him." Mirror said using her senses through the mirror's to find where the head lady was standing. "Please."
"Of course." Leigha replied leaving the room with Hawk.

Five minutes later Frost just stalked to Michael a determined look on her face. "Mirror want's to see you as soon as possible. Don't worry your brother is fine." Then left him

Jake grinned and pulled Kirari close kissing her nose then took her hand and guided her to the main hallway and toward the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 pm
Michael stood up with a frown. He wondered what had happened that Mirror wanted to see him so suddenly. He quickly made his way over there, also wanting to check on his brother.

Kirari giggled a little, clinging close to Jake. Though it wasn't entirely obvious, staying even for as long as she had in that place, it had changed her slightly. She had become far clingier than she had ever been.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:06 pm
Mirror sat there stroking Ricky in his sleep. She could hear Michael's hurried foot falls on the watery ground. Feel the mirror in his pocket rub against the material of his pants. Maybe he thought she was going to tell him bad news about Ricky. Maybe he was preparing to yell at her. She couldn't tell because she couldn't see!! When he entered her rooms her head lifted up but she kept her eyes closed her head tilted toward him. "Michael? Is that you? I. . . I can't see you can you come closer?"

Jake frowned inwardly before removing his arm from her and picking her up into his arms holding her close. It was obvious to him. That mission spooked her bad. Well, her was just going to have to show her he loved her. And cuddling her close while taking her to food hopefully was doing just that. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:21 pm
Michael entered into the room. He reached out with his shadows, frowning a little. "Then . . . perhaps if you opened your eyes, that problem would be fixed." he said softly, going closer anyways. "Is Ricky okay?" he asked, concern for his little brother bleeding into his voice. He didn't know Mirror couldn't see at the moment.

Kirari squeaked a little when she was suddenly picked up before she sighed and cuddled in close to Jake, relaxing a lot more.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:36 pm
Mirror shook her head. "Ricky is fine. Got a little spooked but he got through it okay. I. . ." She kept her head down when she opened her eyes. No, still couldn't see. "How long did it take for you to adjust to not being able to see?" She asked suddenly.

Jake chuckled a little and held Kirari close. "That's my good girl calm yourself. Everything's fine." He purred kissing her forehead. "I'll protect you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:47 pm
Michael's frown deepened. "Why do you ask?" he asked, now concerned for her. He reached out with the shadows again and took a sharp breath when he realized that Mirror could no longer see. "What happened?" he asked, voice low.

Kirari smiled and cuddled in close. "Thanks." she whispered softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:53 pm
Mirror looked up sightlessly unable to see where Michael was. "The little girl Ricky wanted to help, spooked him, he shrank into himself thinking she was going to attack him. I. . . I tried to help him but he pulled away before I could finish and well. . . this happened." She waved her hand in front of her face.

"Anytime." Jake whispered in her ear kissing her cheek. "Just rub the stone and I'll come to you." He reached the Dining Hall without a problem sitting Kirari down at a booth before he went off and ordered their food.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games