Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:53 pm
Mokuba looked up at Noa with more softer eyes, he knew that Noa had changed and he was doing a great job at it too. But he didnt have the same effect on him as Luna did. " You dont understand...Luna was like a mother to me..and Seto..he really liked her. " Mokuba explained looking up at Seto for a second then back to Noa. " Seto put a lot of trust into her, more then Ive ever seen to anyone besides me..and she took advantage of that. She used him for who knows what..I'll never forgive her for that." Mokuba replied. It hurt him more what she did to Seto then what she did to him. Though it felt like his own mom stabbed his back, he wasnt as closed as Seto was, and she just closed him off again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:00 pm
Noa sighed. "I know, and it hurts you more than him, because you feel his pain too... anyway, I don't know where to go, there really aren't any people around. I tried to create some once, but I didn't like them or Father killed them..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:04 pm
" Im sorry.." Mokuba muttered trying to push Luna in the back of his mind. He felt bad for Noa, but the pain he was feeling was to hard to ignore but he had to try.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:19 pm
"Listen, we need to get somewhere safe, like a forest or something. I think I left one around here somewhere..." Noa looked around. "Oh! There it is. Come on!"
Noa tore off at full speed, forgeting that he was in a nineteen year old body now.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:04 pm
Mokuba looked shocked to how fast Noa was gone. he grabbed Setos han, " Come on brotehr, we better get going. " Mokuba replied pulling Setos arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:54 pm
"Alright Mokuba, I'm coming." Seto replied, following after, deciding to put the pain to good use and catch up.

"This is cute." Luna stood at the edge of the forest. "You're all running to your deaths?"

"I'm going to kill you." Seto replied shortly, rather than with the emphatic yelling usually present in other such people in the same sort of situation.

"No, you're not. Now just stay here, I'll be appropriating your body and taking the company back." Luna said, she walked into the forest and disappeared.

"Get back here!" Seto yelled after her, being held back by Noa. "Let me go! She's going to pay for this!"

"Seto, calm down and think a minute! What did she mean back?" Noa was struggling to against the younger's kicks against him.

"I don't care!" He finally slumped and dropped to his knees making an extreme change in tone. "I don't care!"
Head in his hands, his shoulders heaved and he cried silently.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:22 pm
Mokuba kneeled down to Setos level with a few tears in his eyes as well. " Seto.." Mokuba whispered as he hugged him tight sobbing a little bit as well. " Im so sorry..that she did that to you.." Mokuba said through light sobs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:16 am
Noa let the two brothers work whatever it was they were working out out of their systems. He didn't exactly have emotions himself, just the closest thing the computer could create for him, but that didn't make things any easier on Seto, who really did and Mokuba who cared that much about him to go through it with him.
"Guys... we should probably get going okay? Come on Seto, you can't be useful like that. I need your help to figure this out. Mokuba, you too. I need you both to help me. Come on..." He tried to gently coax them both, but he could see it wasn't working so well on Seto.

~So, are you going to get back on your feet or are you going to hide in the puzzle?~ Seth asked snidely.
~Shut up. I'm not hiding in some damn puzzle just because things are hard right now.~
~Oh yes you are.~ Seth forced the other into his soul room and locked the door shut.

The change Noa saw in Seto was abrupt and almost kind of scary. He just went from utter despair to his usual cold as ice demeanor. "Mokuba, is your brother okay?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:25 am
Mokuba looked at his brother, " Its Seth Noa, hes the spirit in my brothers puzzle." Mokuba explained letting go of Seth knowing he didnt need the hug. " He went into the puzzle again or did you make him? " Mokuba asked Seth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:56 am
"Look, if it matters, I forced him. He can't do anything the way he is now, and if he's inside the puzzle, he won't be wasting time we could be using to figure this out and go home." Seth replied shortly, even though he was always kinder to Mokuba.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:07 am
Mokuba nodded accepting it as he turned to Noa, " Ok Noa, how can we help? " Mokuba asked ready to do all he could to get back home, and show that wench Luna what he was really made of. No one hurt his brother and got away with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 am
"Well, I don't think Luna is really who she says. I think I know who she is, but I'm not sure I want to think that. At least we should go through the forest and see where that goes. Maybe we can find an exit or something." Noa thought out loud.

"Nothing is what it seems here..." Seth muttered, not knowing he was quoting. "So why don't we fight illusion with illusion?"

"Hunh?" Noa asked.

"Well, if you're a god here, you had ought to be able to do something about the layout of the world. Change it into something that gives you the advantage." Seth explained.

"It's not that easy. If Father has anything to do with this, he'll only change it back the way it was. I think he's gone mad..." Noa said sadly.

"Not that he was ever sane before..." Seth commented.

"He was! My father was a very caring man!" Noa burst out. "Don't ever say that again!"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:30 pm
Mokuba looked away, he did'nt wanna insult Noas father in front of him. Though to him, Gozaburo made his brother the way he is and he did'nt like that. He hurt his Nii-sama, and he never forgave him for that just like he never would Luna. Though he was'nt the type to hold grudges and was more calm and low tempered then his brother. Once you messed with Seto, that was a grudge he could take to his grave. " Well..maybe to you Noa..but you were his son, so being nice to you makes sence. Thats all that matters I suppose. " Mokuba replied, at least he was good to his own son, had to give him points for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:41 pm
"I know... I know it was bad, after all, my programming got altered some, but I think it's back to normal... or rather, I like to pretend it is. Anyway, through the forest seems to be the best way of going about this." Noa looked through it. "I know this place anyway, so we should be okay."

"Uh-huh..." Seth rolled his eyes and Noa pretended not to notice.
~Let me out of here.~ Seto crossed his arms inside the puzzle.
~No. You can't help, so just trust me okay?~ Seth glared angrily back at his omote.
~...~

"Well, onward I guess." Noa stepped into the forest braced for the worst, then nothing happened. He took a few more steps just to make sure. "Okay, I think it's safe..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:45 pm
Mokuba followed turning back to Seth with a smile, " Come on cuz, we better follow. " Mokuba said waiting up for him. He decided to treat Seth like he was family, he was apart of Seto now. And he was technically his cousin, so he should be treated as apart fo the family.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games