Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:19 pm
Faye blushed brightly. She wondered if he'd deny it or not but thought honesty would be best. "He said...he said that he knew all along about us. About the truth how you and I are...mates." She looked at him through her hair. "And he said....'I love you' as well. I...I don't know if I should believe it after what you said at the prison."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm
Oburos blinked and then smiled, pulling Faye close to him. "Well . . . if my inner fae said it . . . it must be true." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Faye blushed a little deeper and held him back just as close. "The fact we made love twice says a lot right?" She teased tracing his nose with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm
Oburos nodded. "Yeah." he said softly, smiling. "But . . . now . . . I'm starting to get a little jealous that my inner fae's gotten to spend more . . . close time with you than I have." he murmured, nuzzling his face into her neck.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 pm
With a smile, Faye lifted his head and kissed him deeply. "I'm still here aren't I? We're still naked yes? Who's to stop you from being close with me like your inner fae? No one."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 pm
Oburos chuckled and kissed her back, rolling over so that she was under him. "Mine." he murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 pm
Faye smiled and kissed his cheek cupping his face in her hands. Her face and body language seemed to brighten when he himself claimed her with his own words and not his inner fae. "Yours." She whispered in his ear. "Forever yours."

As the sun rose to signal a new day Faye, without any instinct to flee from the rays snuggled closer to Oburos grinning like an idiot. He now knew the truth. And for that she was happy. "Mine." She grumbled kissing over to wolf claim marks on his body that she left. She hadn't taken blood from him which was good he'd need to heal up after all that coupling they did. As the rays of sun hit her back Faye didn't start burning. Instead she started to feel that knawing hungry feeling in her stomach going away. Like somehow she was now solar powered. Okay yes the brightness hurt her eyes a bit but that was okay. She could deal with that. At least she wasn't burning to the ground any more.
Suddenly she got this weird feeling in her gut and with a grunt she raced to a bush and threw up blood and sunlight. Her body shuddering with each gag.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 pm
((Threw up sunlight? XD I can't wait until Faye's human origins are revealed. XD))

Oburos heard the heaving and woke up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Faye? Are you alright?" he asked, going over to her, wanting to help.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm
Faye whined a little her body shuddering. "Yeah. . . Though I think I'm dying." She mewed not having ever thrown up before so going straight to the worst case scenario. She just couldn't figure out why she was throwing up. What illness did she have? Could Oburos catch it? Is every supernatural in danger of getting it from her? What the heck was going on?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm
Oburos's eyes widened. "What?!" he asked, rushing to her side in an instant. He rubbed her back, trying to help her feel better somewhat. "I think . . . you should go see a healer." he murmured softly, using some of his own magic to try and help heal whatever was wrong with her. At least, to get her calm. It was far too soon after they had lain together for her to be pregnant . . . which may have caused the vomiting. He didn't know what was wrong with her either, and that had him worried.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm
Faye gave a soft mew and nodded. "But I don't know any, are there any nearby?" She moved to lean on him more. Her skin clammy her face pale. She threw up any blood she'd taken so she looked thin too. She was scared. She had no idea what was going on with her body. And from the look on Oburos' face, he had a theory, but was tossing it aside for some reason. She held back tears. Whatever he was thinking had to be better than this. . . hadn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 pm
Oburos shrugged and then picked up Faye. "Here. We're almost to my home. I can find someone to help you." he murmured softly. "You're . . . you're going to be alright." he whispered to her before taking to the air, flying swiftly in the direction of his home. He wasn't sure how true his statement was . . . but by all the immortals, he wanted it to be true.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm
Faye nodded holding him tight biting her lip against the sudden pain in her throat. She didn't want to die. She didn't want to leave Oburos! Her body trembled as she held back tears. She wanted so much for what he said to be true. She wanted to live. To continue to get better. She gasped as more pain radiated through her body. "Ah!" She cried. It hurt to breathe. Every time she breathed pain went through her body so fast her vision blurred. Why? What was happening to her?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Oburos held her tightly. "Hold on Faye." he murmured softly. "Hold on." he said, rushing into the faerie village, heading to the healer's house instantly. "Please! Help her!" he said, going up to the elder woman.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 pm
The old looking woman turned and looked at Oburos and Faye. At first she thought Faye was human but when Faye threw up sunlight all over herself and Oburos she gasped and guided them to a room. Her hands glowed green as she surveyed Faye and the damage to her body. "It seems someone did a poor job on this human." She breathed. "Trying to make her of every faction. Though this also seems like a fail safe. . ." She opened her mouth again to ask a question but Faye lost consciousness. "I can heal her. But I don't know what will happen, she could return to being immortal, or become completely human again." She turned to Oburos and frowned at his body language. "She's your fated one. . . isn't she?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games