Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 pm
Can't wait to see!~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm
Sorry guys! Been on vacation for the past week! Working on the SRP for the Grand Master so we can get this party on the road to official-ness!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:25 pm
Can't wait.

Hey has my cub goted certed yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 am
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Ruqayqa
Specialization: Seer
Youngling Clan: Snake Clan
Personality: Having always been around groups, Ru never really developed any anti-social tendencies. Sure, she enjoys solitude when she does find herself alone, but she’s not one to send company packing. Warm and welcoming, the only time she may be short with others is if her seer ability has been sort of overwhelming her and giving her migraines. An additional side of this is if she’s seen something that she didn’t want to see or something she’s having trouble coming to terms with. Otherwise, she’s a lioness who enjoys being around others and lending a paw if she is able to.

History: Born into a very populous pride, the U’W in fact, Ru never lacked for companionship. Though her father’s harem wasn’t terribly large, she never had to look far to find company. Being the daughter of a god, she learned of her seer abilities early on. Considering the usual trigger for her visions, when she became of age to start hunting, she could use that as a chance to spend time on her own if her Sight began to wear on her. In her adolescence, she was gifted to a friend of her father’s and brought into his very large harem. The more individuals around meant for more intense and frequent visions and, while it brought more headaches for her, she was able to help out her new Pad understand something that happened in his past. Life was fairly good. At least until dissension came to the pride. It essentially tore itself apart from within, everyone got hurt in some way. Some lost mates, siblings, cubs. War sent those who survived scattering to the winds. Ruqayqa fled into the rogue lands. On her own, there was quietness at last, though with that came loneliness. She so missed being around others, living near others, seeing familiar faces day in and day out, and working cooperatively with others. She did hope to reclaim those familiar things. However, one thing would change. All her life she had belonged to others, her father, her Pad. No. Now she would belong to no one but herself. Her wanderings brought her to the Mizani’Ulimwengu’s beautiful lands. Ru began to learn of the Jedi’s ways and soon sought to join their number herself. Their way of life appealed to her greatly and it’s her hope to assist and thrive amongst them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
For a fun extra, the details of her seer ability in the snip below! For plot and RP goodness~

Moderately strong in her seer ability, her gift is triggered by proximity to those around her, be it physical closeness, emotional affinity, or what have you. The more time she is around folks, the more likely she is to get a vision regarding them. When she was young, the visions came more as dreams or day dreams and she just generally chalked it up to being able to feel for those around her. As she matured, she grew to understand her gift and what it let her see. Her visions gave her glimpses into the personal lives of those around her. At times her gift can be overwhelming and start making her head hurt and ears ring. At worst, it can be likened to a sudden onset of a migraine, complete with pain, sensitivity to light, sound, even nausea. It is times like those that make her seek out some solitude, at least until things ‘quiet down’. Ru doesn’t pick and choose what she gets to see. It can be a little nothing or something quite profound in the life of the one she gleaned her vision from. At times it can be in perfect crystal clarity or it can be foggy or as though she were viewing things as if she were underwater. Her gift gives her insight into the past of the lives she gets peeks into, be it distant by years or as recent as a day or two.

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:37 pm
Avid_RPer18
Name: Ruqayqa
Specialization: Seer
Youngling Clan: Snake Clan
Personality: Having always been around groups, Ru never really developed any anti-social tendencies. Sure, she enjoys solitude when she does find herself alone, but she’s not one to send company packing. Warm and welcoming, the only time she may be short with others is if her seer ability has been sort of overwhelming her and giving her migraines. An additional side of this is if she’s seen something that she didn’t want to see or something she’s having trouble coming to terms with. Otherwise, she’s a lioness who enjoys being around others and lending a paw if she is able to.

History: Born into a very populous pride, the U’W in fact, Ru never lacked for companionship. Though her father’s harem wasn’t terribly large, she never had to look far to find company. Being the daughter of a god, she learned of her seer abilities early on. Considering the usual trigger for her visions, when she became of age to start hunting, she could use that as a chance to spend time on her own if her Sight began to wear on her. In her adolescence, she was gifted to a friend of her father’s and brought into his very large harem. The more individuals around meant for more intense and frequent visions and, while it brought more headaches for her, she was able to help out her new Pad understand something that happened in his past. Life was fairly good. At least until dissension came to the pride. It essentially tore itself apart from within, everyone got hurt in some way. Some lost mates, siblings, cubs. War sent those who survived scattering to the winds. Ruqayqa fled into the rogue lands. On her own, there was quietness at last, though with that came loneliness. She so missed being around others, living near others, seeing familiar faces day in and day out, and working cooperatively with others. She did hope to reclaim those familiar things. However, one thing would change. All her life she had belonged to others, her father, her Pad. No. Now she would belong to no one but herself. Her wanderings brought her to the Mizani’Ulimwengu’s beautiful lands. Ru began to learn of the Jedi’s ways and soon sought to join their number herself. Their way of life appealed to her greatly and it’s her hope to assist and thrive amongst them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
For a fun extra, the details of her seer ability in the snip below! For plot and RP goodness~

Moderately strong in her seer ability, her gift is triggered by proximity to those around her, be it physical closeness, emotional affinity, or what have you. The more time she is around folks, the more likely she is to get a vision regarding them. When she was young, the visions came more as dreams or day dreams and she just generally chalked it up to being able to feel for those around her. As she matured, she grew to understand her gift and what it let her see. Her visions gave her glimpses into the personal lives of those around her. At times her gift can be overwhelming and start making her head hurt and ears ring. At worst, it can be likened to a sudden onset of a migraine, complete with pain, sensitivity to light, sound, even nausea. It is times like those that make her seek out some solitude, at least until things ‘quiet down’. Ru doesn’t pick and choose what she gets to see. It can be a little nothing or something quite profound in the life of the one she gleaned her vision from. At times it can be in perfect crystal clarity or it can be foggy or as though she were viewing things as if she were underwater. Her gift gives her insight into the past of the lives she gets peeks into, be it distant by years or as recent as a day or two.

Accepted! Welcome to the Jedi Order!

Man she's super pretty! And a Seer! That should make for some fun plotting!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:39 pm
Thank you! I certainly hope so! I do so look forward to RPing her with her fellow Jedi and a Sith or two, why not? All the Pride RP please!
She is open to all sorts of plotting. I'm game for a little bit of whatever, shy of death and serious maiming. c: And she's single to boot~ 3nodding  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 am
Just as a general warning for everyone, there is a high chance that I'm going to be moving next week so I'm going to be a bit busy packing and unpacking and might not be available for a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 pm
SO wait can Naveed be in the sith cus that where i want him at i just use the wrong froum  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:42 pm
Znaruto
SO wait can Naveed be in the sith cus that where i want him at i just use the wrong froum

Sorry about that Z! Naveed can be apart of the sith. : D

I'll update the member list asap  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 am
I'm wanting pride RP~ Jedi mostly, but definitely open to Sith interaction too~ c: ~ heart  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 pm
I can offer my jedi! I have a sith too I miss my kiddos.
Journal for my jedi here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:24 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Quote:
Tanakako
User Image
Name: Kamau
Specialization: Master
Personality: Quiet, a bookworm in human terms, he is very well travailed. Independent from necessity but apt to be rather withdrawn in company. Excessively polite and usually soft-spoken. He can fight and is actually rather skilled in combat, but is more of a pacifist by nature. Certainly the 'think before he speaks' type.
History: Kamau is my oldest soa, well into his mature years now, he has spent his entire life wandering the roguelands. A quite, scholarly type who has seen almost everything the world has to offer. I'd love to make him an original member of the pride. Being that he is much more mature and very steady in his views, he would be the perfect candidate for the master title. If he was allowed as an existing member, he would have been trained from Youngling through the Snake clan. Upon reaching the rank of Knight he left the pride and spent several years travailing as an ambassador of the Jedi, visiting many other prides and speaking to others of the Jedi Way, prides and rogues alike. Despite his age he can still give a good account of himself in a fight, but always tries and talks the situation down before resorting to violence, no matter how brief the fight tends to be.
Finally returning home as he approaches his twilight years he is ready to settle down within his homeland and take on a padawan of his own, something he has not done until now.

I'd love to aim him at Council in the future, but he has no demanding ambition to tale on the title, he would do so purely out of the wish to serve his pride and pass on the lifetime of knowledge he has gained.

OOC: He has had no plots at all since I got him, despite many false starts which his muse simply refused to follow up, I think I have finally found a pride for him to belong to that he will enjoy and where he can be a productive member.

Say hello to our Third Council member!

Ooh, just checked the memberlist, it seems Kamau went awol? May I get him reinstated?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:19 pm
Tanakako

Will do Tan! I wasn't sure when/if you were coming back. I'll fix it right now!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 pm
Member list update*

If I missed anyone, please either post here or pm R4gn0r0k IV

There might be some changes coming soon so we'll keep you posted. Thank you everyone for your continued support <3  

Mizani Ulimwengu

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 pm
Tanakako
I can offer my jedi! I have a sith too I miss my kiddos.
Journal for my jedi here

I would love to RP with your jedi sometime. c: Ru is open to just about whatever.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff