Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 pm
"I have not had too much to drink!" Klaus growled up at his father. "I just had a dram or two. . . or twelve. In any case!" He growled. "You'd have done the same if the woman you loved bore your child then killed it!" Klaus growled pushing his father off him. "When I'm more right in the head I'm going back to my castle. And no one's allowed in!" He slammed his door shut.

Eli felt his heart break at her words. "All right." He said getting off the swing. "You're mother has returned and moved to her new residence, it might be best you go there too." Then he gave her a pat on the head and walked back inside. When he walked passed Demetrius he'd already semi returned as Ellyone. "You happy now?" She growled slamming the door to her room shut and locking and blocking every entrance inside. Maybe if Ellyone had told Leila some of the stuff she could do Leila would have said yes? No. Ellyone had a feeling she could've taken Leila on a grand mystical tour of Angel powers and Leila would have still thrown it in her face. So she left it alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:39 pm
Leila looked over the inside of her new home and was pleased with the work. Demetrius had given it a very modern feel to it mixed with an old Victorian vibe. She found her mother sitting besides a roaring fireplace, reading a book, "I talked to my angel parent."

"Just say 'Father'," Tamera put her book down, "It's not that hard."

"Father..then.. He was disappointed I don't want to be more of an angel," Leila sat in front of the fireplace, "Why can't he just be happy with who I am now? Why do I have to change to make him happy?"

Leila began to tear up, causing Tamera to sit behind Leila and hold her daughter close, "Eli loves you the way you are, he just wants you happy. If he understands that you're happy for who you are now, he'll be happy too. He'll come around, I promise."

"You smell like beer," Leila pulled away from Tamera, "And Klaus."

Tamera fell silent before began to play with her daughter's hair, "He said he loved me."

Leila spun around, her eyes wide. Klaus wasn't related to Tamera at all, and he was a grown man now, plus Tamera was recently single... The humanoid angel fell uneasily silent as she tried to piece together an image of Tamera and Klaus together, "But... He-"

"I know Klaus," Tamera sat on her knees, "He's rough now, but I know him better than he believes. No matter who he is now, he's still the same little boy that you grew up with. I'm going back over to see how Damien is holding up, watch Gabriel for me."

Tamera kissed Leila's head before leaving into the darkness, crossing over the field to Ellie's home. She didn't knock on the door as she walked in, she could hear Damien talking with Rein and Rose. Before she went to see her son, she went to certain room and knocked quietly on the door, whispering, "Klaus? It's me...I would like to talk, please."

Demetrius saw Ellyone storm into the house. She seemed..upset. He sighed before heading back to her room, getting tired of slamming doors. Demetrius didn't bother knocking, knowing Ellyone locked every inch of the room up, "I'm going to take it you two didn't see eye to eye on something?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Klaus had just finished taking a shower and sobering up. Physically he looked so much like Demetrius but his hair, eyes and smile were like Ellyone's. "Sure." Klaus said not remembering much of what he said. He had on just a pair of jeans that hugged his hips and a towel in his hands drying his hair. "What can I do for you Tamera?" He asked no longer calling her Mama Tam. He was passed that.

Ellyone sat on her chest of draws near the door Demi was outside of. "No it didn't. She said out right to my face, she'd prefer to be human and that maybe sometime in the future she didn't know when, she'd like to learn more. Basically trying to let me down easy. Which is stupid. I don't need to be let down easy. If she didn't want to know anything more she should have just told me instead of making up some c**k N bull crap about maybe somewhere in the future learning more as if that would make me happy! URGH!!! It makes me so made!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:00 pm
"Then let her be human," Demetrius shrugged as he leaned against the door, "Let her be what she wants to be and accept that she won't change. If she wants to keep her identity as more of a human than an angel, and if that makes her happy, let her be that way. And, on the off chance she keeps her word and wants to learn from you later on, then that's her choice."

He took a deep breath before deciding to change the subject, "Rose and Rein were trained hard by Klaus today, you would've been proud of how much they pushed to follow our oldest son. Even Damien joined with them today. Though Damien still has a way to go to learn to control his strength, he's getting to be a lot like Klaus."

He knew Ellyone was taking Leila's rejection hard. Leila seemed to be the only one out of all the children who rarely used her abilities while the others used their talents on everyday items and actions. Even Naomi showed signs of her abilities as an infant. So it was understandable that Ellyone would be upset at Leila, though he figured Tamera was more joyful about that than anyone.

Tamera noticed the change in Klaus, he wasn't as drunk as he was before and was more sober. She didn't know what to say as she noticed the physical changes on him. He was suave looking like Demi, but his eyes caught her attention real quick. Tamera forced herself to say something, "I..wanted to see how you were doing. You were pretty wasted and upset and..I wanted to see if you needed food or..something. Demi put food in my new house if you want anything, and there's food here... I could cook you something if you'd like."

'I'm rambling...' Tamera thought to herself, 'This is Klaus for God's sake! I practically helped raise him and i'm talking like a school girl!'

"Damien also had a good time with you today too," Tamera kept rambling, "He wants to train with you again and...yeah."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:31 pm
Klaus smiled and put the towel up to dry. "I had a lot of fun with Damien too. I can help him a lot with his powers. And no I'm all right. I had a pasta meal before my shower." He gestured to the bowel on the bedside table. "Thank you though. And thank you for taking me home. I didn't mean to get so wasted. How's Leila? And Gabriel? I hear mum tried to talk to Leila and that is crashed into the side of a mountain. God I hope she's okay." He got that same adorable thinking face Ellyone got when she was trying to figure out how to not burn food. He could smell Tamera and her little change in body language. It was adorable. Her rambling was adorable. Clearly his new appearance pleased her. Which he was happy for. He hoped maybe she'd come to love him too. But as more than a son. They weren't related which was good so no taboo there. And he had more than enough wealth to look after her for thousands of years. All in all he would be good to her.

Ellyone pulled all the stuff from the door and opened it a crack. "They did? They didn't gang up on him or bully him or anything did they?" Behind her Naomi was bringing something that she wanted to her using her powers. She wanted the rattle that was across the room so arm out and eyes glowing gold it lifted up and floated over to her effortlessly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 pm
"Go easy on Leila," Tamera spoke gently, though she enjoyed Klaus' company she had to defend her daughter, "She's choosing her own identity, I'm supportive of whatever she'd like to be as long as she's happy."

She knew Ellie wouldn't be pleased because of Leila's choice, she'd hope the angel would grow to accept Leila's choice too. Tamera decided to change the subject, she didn't want to argue with Klaus because he wanted to defend his mother. The human glanced away from Klaus, "I really came here to say something about what you said at the bar. For all I know, you were just drunk but...you said you loved me, more than just what a boy would feel for his aunt or mom. I..i'm flattered, I..don't know what to say honestly."

"No, they were more than welcoming to Damien," Demetrius was very pleased to see that his youngest son was being more accepted than how the others had acted in the first place, "I'm more than pleased to say that Rein and Klaus have grown stronger, i'd like to teach them much of what I taught Damien."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:54 pm
"You should fight Rose." Ellyone purred with a grin. "She's mastered her demon powers faster than her brothers and half brother. She goes over easy on Rein because she doesn't want him to know how hard she trains while he sleeps." Ellyone smiled softly hoping Demetrius would at least try to get to know his daughter before she got married.

Klaus smiled softly. "I accept Leila's choice but for now. I still think it's premature for her to be making decisions like that when she'd still so young. I'm accepting that someday she might change her mind. And if she does I know mum will be more than happy to teach her." He was muttering more to himself as Tamera changed the subject. His eyes half closed. Then he turned and backed her against a wall. "Just think about it. Don't make any hasty choices. You know where I am if and when you have your answer for me." He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:09 pm
"W-wait," Tamera's eyes widened as a blush flourished on her cheeks, gently pushing him away from her, "I-I saw your birth a-and watched you grow and..."

This wasn't the little boy she had known before as she gazed up at him. This was a man, not related to her at all, and who had seen far too many horrors than what he deserved. Tamera's maternal instincts faded as her feminine desires began to emerge. She couldn't. At least not now. Tamera slowly pulled away from Klaus, not denying his advances nor accepting them. The human gave one last look at Klaus before leaving his room, "I work tomorrow if you'd like to come by again. I'd like to hear what happened when you were sent back in time. Good night, Klaus."

Tamera went in search of Damien to see him talking with Rose and Rein. She saw the two children in a different light, but nonetheless still loved them like her own, "Say goodnight to your siblings, Damien."

"Aww...can't I stay up for a little bit more, Ma?" Damien whined as he turned to Tamera, "Pleeasseee?"

"It's already passed your bedtime," Tamera smiled as she extended her hand.

Damien turned and waved to Rose and Rein, then took his mother's hand and followed her out of the house to their own.

"Rose will make a fine young woman when her time is ready," Demetrius admitted, "Female demons pride themselves on their independence, but i'm sure her angelic side has grown more than her demonic side. There's still much training she must go through until she can be a threat."

He knew Rose was his only daughter out of all the children he had. Demetrius could see that it bothered Ellyone that he still wasn't as close to Rose as he was to his sons. He loved his daughter nonetheless, but the girl was more a 'Mother's girl' or something of the sort. It didn't bother him, at least Rose would be less dependent on others.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:24 pm
Rose and Rein looked heart broken that Damien had to leave them but once he was completely out of sight they kept fighting. Rose however got a little carried away and her blood knives turned black hurting Rein more than normal. "Ah!!! Rose!! Fight fair! You know I'm not strong like you!"
"Oh gods Rein I'm so sorry!" Rose cried holding him close. Klaus appeared almost instantly. His aura like that of Demetrius, "I told you not to use that power when I'm not around Rose!" He hissed lowly.
"Brother it was a accident!" Rose sobbed holding her twin close.
"You could have killed him!" Klaus roared.

Ellyone's ears prickled. Something wasn't right. "Yes yes, sexist rant whatever." She said brushing passed Demi outside witnessing Klaus give a lecture to a sobbing Rose. Anger burned in Ellyone and she held up a hand her eyes went black and her hand glowed gold using a power to thrust Klaus into a wall then she stalked over to her twins and held them in her arms. "It was an accident mummy." Rose sobbed up at her mother. Ellyone healed Rein kissing their heads.
"No more training today. I will convince your father to train you Rose, You need to learn control, slip ups like this could kill someone, even me." Rose gasped and sobbed harder. Ellyone eventually melted though and hugged her twins close. Klaus just sat on his butt and rubbed his head. He really needed to work on his temper.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:37 pm
"You can't possibly think that..." Damien's eyes were wide as Leila had told her brother what her mother had said what Klaus had said, "But..he's.."

"Not related," Leila grumbled as she sat on her bed, Damien sitting on the sofa in her room, "I don't see anything bad, but...I don't trust him. He turned evil before and he could do it again. What if he kills her?"

"Father wouldn't let that happen," Damien tried to find reason, "They were never together, but he wouldn't let anything happen to my Ma.."

Leila didn't want to say otherwise. She knew Damien understood that his father and mother didn't love each other nor have they ever loved each other. His creation was purely selfish on his father's part. Leila remained silent, "I'm going to sleep.."

"Me too, good night," Damien left Leila's room and went to his shared room with Gabriel.

Demetrius sighed. He went to his bedroom where he felt purely exhausted over the day's events. There were still a few bumps in the road that he knew would eventually turn into mountains, but it seemed to be going well over. Something didn't feel right though. Actually, a lot of things didn't feel right at all. He was somewhat worried that Damien was lacking in his training. Damien should be able to over-power and kill him by now, but now that he was back at the house it seemed like his powers were weakening. Demetrius decided he would have to pick up on Damien's training and at least go double than what he was used to.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:57 pm
Klaus went back to his room and paced. Now that he had time to calm down he realized Tamera wanted him to talk about his stint from the middle ages on wards. It didn't sound like a bad idea on the surface but at the same time there were horrors he wouldn't even tell his own mother let alone Tamera. He cursed and continued pacing unable to sleep. Maybe he should tell her some things. But not until he felt he could handle talking about them.

Ellyone took her twins inside. "Bedtime. No more training." She said simply taking them into the house and putting them to bed. Ellyone then went to her room picked up Naomi and went for a walk. "Everyday we started fighting, every night, we fell in love, no body could make me sadder, but nobody could lift me high above, I don't know what I was doing, when suddenly we fell apart." Ellyone sung watching Naomi go back to sleep as she rocked her. "Time to let her go." Ellyone whispered to herself spending the whole night just walking around with her daughter. She had no inclination of going inside. Because inside, that was where the problems were.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm
Gabriel woke and cried early in the morning. Tamera fell out of her bed before wiping the sleep out of her eyes, time to start the day. She picked up her son, grabbed a bottle from the fridge, and went outside to sit on the porch to feed him. The sun wasn't even out and it felt like she was still asleep when she fed Gabriel. Memories flooded her mind. She still half-expected for Ellie to give her a kiss or wake up naked in her bed as Eli. Tamera shook the memories out, Ellie chose Demi as her only lover and she had to be ok with it for her children to be happy.

Now, Klaus was suddenly apart of that picture too. He wasn't the little boy who protected his siblings. He was no a grown man with needs of his own, and he had declared his love for her yesterday. That memory made Tamera blush. She was used to Ellie being assertive with her, but now Klaus? She had been with Ellie for so long that she didn't know how to act towards Klaus. Plus...she remembered the woman who broke his heart yesterday. Maybe they were two brokenhearted people wanting to find some happiness.

Demetrius' alarm clock woke him from a dead sleep as he sat up instantly. There was work to be done. He showered before throwing on clothes, walking passed the rooms to see Ellyone hadn't gone to bed last night. He'd find her later after he came home. Demetrius grabbed an empty bag before heading out the front door to town.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Klaus didn't have much sleep, he kept waking at strange times so he gave up on sleep and just did a work out and hone his powers. He noticed his mother walking aimlessly on the grounds and flew out to her. "Mama? Mama are you okay?" He asked shaking her awake. Naomi had abandoned her for her cot hours ago but Ellyone kept walking soullessly. "Mama!" He bellowed shaking her out of her comatose state.
"Yes what is it?" She asked curious as to why Klaus was outside.
"Mama you were lucid dreaming again." He knew for she'd done it once before when Demi was being mean again. so something must have set this off.
"I'm fine just, go be with Tamera. You have my blessing." She said shooing him away. Klaus nodded but wasn't convinced his mother was ready to be alone so he stayed with her until dawn.

Naomi had flown on her own to the other house, it was so shiney she couldn't help but be drawn to it. A window was open so she crawled into it and onto a big bed with that boy from before. The one with those three tall strange people. Not mummy one and two were not here and to Naomi everyone else were just peasants but this boy. At least she thought he was a boy she couldn't tell. She just looked at his sleeping form with a infant like wonder. Yeah okay, she'd just snuggle with him tonight. Just this once.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:35 pm
Leila felt odd as she sat up in bed. She barely had much sleep the night before, a lot of nightmares mostly. Stretching, she went out of her bed to go wake up Damien. Upon entering his room, she imediately saw Naomi cuddling up against Damien. Something flared Leila's anger as she went over to the bed, gently picked up the infant, closed the window, and went out the front door.

She walked to the other house and went inside. The front door wasn't locked, so it was an easy access point. Leila went up to her mother's old bedroom and placed the infant in the crib. Naomi seemed to be waking, and getting ready to cry from being held by someone she didn't know. Leila glanced back at Naomi, sharing only Ellyone's blood meant they were at least half-sisters but years apart.

Leila was quick on her feet to leave the house before snatching Rose's running shoes, wearing the same size shoe. She put the sneakers on and decided to go for a run. Since she didn't exactly use her flying abilities, Leila was fast on her feet as a runner.

Tamera finally got Gabriel to quiet down, she had just seen Leila carrying something before standing up to call out to her daughter. But, Leila was just like her when it came to being fast, Tamera barely had enough time to see what was going on. She sat back down, having Gabriel burp over her shoulder before taking him back inside to bathe him, herself, and make breakfast for everyone.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:48 pm
Naomi's eyes opened and she screamed blue murder. Someone was holding her without permission. She screamed long and loud until the windows in both building shattered snapping Ellyone out of her haze and she raced to her daughter holding her close but nothing seemed to settle her. Klaus even tried but nothing worked. Rein and Rose had their turns but that only seemed to make her scream louder. "Oh god my ears are bleeding." Rein cried.
"Oh Naomi please settle!" Ellyone begged even trying to feed her but nothing worked. "Tamera!" Ellyone cried racing out of the house not sure what to do.
"Hey," Rose growled. "Where are my shoes?"
"Tamera she'd not settling, what do I do?" Ellyone sobbed. "I've tried everything, Rein and Rose and Klaus have tired everything. I don't know what to do! What do I do?" Ellyone had begun crying now so heart broken that she couldn't calm her infant.

"Dama~" Naomi sobbed though it only sounded like mama to the adults. She wanted to go back to snuggling that boy! He was warm! She screamed louder her angelic infant voice only screeches now. A tantrum something of monumental stature. She wanted that strange warm tall boy! And she wanted him NOW!!!!  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games