Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Thalion's Edit & Item Shop | Closed until further notice? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:16 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Hibou | Uncerted Image
Item(s): Think of something owly? Maybe a pelt of a barn owl itself on his back?
xxx• PELT WITH FEATHERS MAYBE IDK? Go crazy. I would like, like an owl-tribal thing on the pelt. But if it doesn't amuse you in the least bit you can take this out biggrin . (The Pelt can look like a cloak ordeal. But I'd like it to have the patterns of a barn owl itself..)
xxx• Beads?, Wing Pendants, Owl Feathers, Owl Stuff, Alchemist-items? I'd like the Homunculus emblem somewhere :>.
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: If you feel the need to change it (You don't need to!) He's like a humble manry man. He is tough though.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: If you want to edit it, something handsome and manry. I'd like him to have braids somewhere. If you want to ensure any beads or items that have alchemic-elements that's welcome too.
xxx• Scarring: N/A
xxx• Msc.: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: He will be going to the Gypsies. So nothing really restricted. I don't want vibrant purples on him. He's kind of out-of-the-loop like Lewenharto is.. He's from an Aboriginal/Native American/Canadian based-pride.. The only thing I'd suggest be colourful would be the beads to suggest Gypsies had fun? IDK HAVE AT HER I MEAN HIM.
Colorist Choice?: Mostly!
Pricing: Love and Alphabet soup? I'll do any item edit you want * u*?

Ideas and Refs: Homunculus Emblem - I can't seem to find a good one but it's pretty much a red stone with a dragon wrapped around and eating its own tail. It's a Western Dragon, more like a Wyvern from what I've seen.
Owl Pelt - Can look like Windspeaker but not him exactly LOL. (I coloured this boy so.. and I'd like the pelt to be the tawny normal colours and not a red barn owl)

Total________________
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 pm

FIRST OFF-
I'm really sorry that I didn't take any extra slots last month. My maternal grandmother passed away on the first Saturday last month and my paternal grandmother passed away this past Saturday. My family has been extremely busy and, obviously, emotionally rattled. I didn't have much time or motivation to take on any extra orders. I'm very sorry about that, I do try to get in a few extras every month.

That said.

This month I have started up school. I'll do my quota but I can't promise I'll take extras. I will try, but please don't expect it.

And I had this happen a few times last round- do not send me a trade if I've not done your order. It's cc, unless you are quoted and your order taken, assume that your order is still in the air.

On to April...
I'm going to stick with the colorist choice format since it's allowing more people to get in from different time zones. I can also make sure that I do more people's items rather than a cluster of one or two people's orders because they catch the slots at the right time. And because I feel like it- All orders are free this month. No trades~

So you can re-post your old forms if I've not done them, post new ones, etc. Just limit one order per post to make it easy for me.

Sword of the Spirit

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Isibane | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• An elaborate golden sun amulet around his neck. [x]
xxx• Misc. gold bangles/jewelry, CC in placement and design.
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: A sly smirking expression with narrowed eyes and one raised brow.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC hairstyle edit and a goatee.
xxx• Msc.: N/A
Special Notes: --
Colorist Choice?: --

Pricing: --

Total Free this month. <3 Thank you Thal!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Lollipop x L u x u r y
User Image

Your SoA: Leli'Takata | Uncerted Image
Item(s): (If any. Please provide references, placement, etc.)
xxx• A scarf with a light color(your choice). I would like the overall... gentle effect? o u o-b Up to you, however~
xxx• cc
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: cc
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Very fluffy. (I adore what you did to Rotem. QuQ)
xxx• Scarring: cc
xxx• Msc.: cc
Special Notes: (Pridal restrictions, running a proxy for someone, etc.)
Colorist Choice?: If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Pricing: 2,ooo (Mane) + 1,ooo (Scarf) + 1o,ooo (For what I feel edits should be worth[Please take the gold!!{if it's chosen, of course}])

Total____13,ooo______

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmothers. :c

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Lollipop x L u x u r y
User Image

Your SoA: Sauda'Paka | Uncerted Image
xxx• cc
xxx• cc
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: cc
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: cc
xxx• Scarring: cc
xxx• Msc.: cc
Special Notes: She's a bit bratty and irritable. She also lives inside a temple, which could give a bit of idea towards items
Colorist Choice?: Yes

Pricing: (If ordering multiple of this particular item -bunched circle earrings, etc. - please add it up)

Total________________

Was done is Vist's shop. c:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Miguel | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC - It's Miguel, so you can run with that part xd
xxx• Item 1
xxx• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Big grin!
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Miguel's hair style ~
xxx• Scarring: Nooo...
xxx• Msc.: It'd be awesome if his facial hair marking was puffed out to be a beard deal ~
Special Notes: No restrictions ~ Also... Miguel, Miguel, Miguel, and Miguel ~ (And dude, a COSPLAYER, how awesome is that? With TULIO on the edge of the frame!)
Colorist Choice?: Items, yes ~

Pricing: ...

Total Free, apparently :O

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:04 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Kartek | Uncerted Image
Item(s): This is going to be weird - I want her Tuait items removed! And then anything after that is utterly CC xd heart But if you add other items, I'd also like an unitemed version heart
xxx• Item 1 - CC
xxx• Item 2 - CC
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: CC
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC
xxx• Scarring: CC
xxx• Msc.: CC
Special Notes: Nothin' special!
Colorist Choice?: 99%

Pricing: I'm not entirely sure D8

Total All the love in the world?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:05 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Xian Mao | Uncerted Image
Item(s): Fairly CC - Just a generally Chinese-like theme! He's the current patriarch of his clan, if that helps any!
xxx• N/A
xxx• N/A
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Rather calm, peaceful, mayabe a little playful; He should have chin fluff going on, like a beard, as well as lip fluff
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: His mane front should be rather long, covering the right side(Our left) of his face - The rest would be flow-y. His mane would also stretch down his spine to the base of his tail(Think Xavier).
xxx• Msc.: The black markings on his ears should be more like ear tufts ~
Special Notes: No special notes, but I have this unfinished sketch of him as a dragon (That is totally NOT the sketch I was looking for, either, sadly - Need to rephotograph the other one)!
Colorist Choice?: Only his items!

Pricing: Uuuh... Hm... One heavy edit(Mane), three simple edits(Expression, face fluff, ear tufts)

Total Turkey legs

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:06 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Xian Ting | Uncerted Image
Item(s): Fairly CC - Just a generally Chinese-like theme!
xxx• N/A
xxx• N/A
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: A scowl, ears back
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Sort of messy - His mane should also stretch down his back in a fluffy ridge(Think Xavier) to the base of his tail
xxx• Scarring: N/A - He's already got it xd
xxx• Msc.: Uuuh... Bit of chin fluff, I guess? xd Since he doesn't spend a lot of time around others, and his main focus in life so far was 'avoid relatives, take care of children', he's a bit scruffy
Special Notes: Xian Ting does not like much of anybody besides his children
Colorist Choice?: Only his items, really, and exactly how his mane looks beyond the ridge xd

Pricing: I'M NEVER SURE emo Um... Two minor edits(Expression, chin fluff), one moderate(Scruffy body), one heavy(Mane)?

Total Egg-drop soup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Chi Sohma
User Image

Your SoA: Ellaphora | Uncerted Image
Item(s): Chinese hairpieces, and maybe a feather or to twinded in her hair from her mother [ Goddess of Gravity ]
xxx• Chains draped around her body like her mother's necklace ( like a slave )
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Surreal/stoic/scared looking
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Her hair should be long, some bangs coming down but most of it in the hairpieces. Should look 'wet'
xxx• Scarring: n/a
xxx• Msc.: If her fur could look 'wet' like she just came out of the water ???
xxx• Msc.: Her tail between her legs
xxx• Msc.: Ears pinned back maybe?
Special Notes: She is a Seer for a new upcoming chinese/mulan pride!
Colorist Choice?: ouo I trust your artistic liberties

Pricing: ouo

Total nomnoms?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Name Lulu *nickname | Uncerted Image
xxx• Bowls ( poisons herbs )
xxx• Flower in her hair ( that kinda stands out maybe? possibly blue? )
xxx• Necklace with water inside and maybe petals, and skulls with grass coming out of their eyes and mouth for charms. X3;
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: She is pretty anti-social and quiet, so maybe a reserved/blank expression
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: [ Emo Hair Style ], *Basically Covering a side of the face <3
xxx• Msc.: n/a
Special Notes: From the Kuroi'Nera, and she will be following the path to being a 'PLAGUE Doctor' so anything involving her would be more of the voodoo/skulls/plant matter sync
Colorist Choice?: You make everything nice, just run with the idea and take away or add things you may not like. ;o

Pricing: ----- I include tip -----

Total PRICE ME BABE.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Chi Sohma
User Image

Your SoA: Mahpari | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• A Dawnwalker necklace that has a mixture of [ Artifact 1 ] x [ Artifact 2 ] as the main charm. < But make it all in a gold charm.. Just the etchings is what Im gathering from the images!
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: n/a
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Dawnwalker Braid/Hair style like her sister's [ Ree's Girl ]
Special Notes: She is in the dawnwalkers =3= <3
Colorist Choice?: Use your creative inspiration here >3

Pricing: owo

Total ouob love?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Chi Sohma
User Image

Your SoA: Amelie | Uncerted Image [ Certed ]
Item(s):
xxx• A maple leaf apron
xxx• A basket of herbs, flowers and berries
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: 'soft' expression or just leave as is ;D
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Her ears pulled back in a 'ponytail' With a flower in the base where the 'rope'/scrunchie is xD;
xxx• Scarring: Has a large scar on her side ( waist dip area just below the arm down and almost stretches to the back ),
Special Notes: She is a 'house wife'
Colorist Choice?: ouob

Pricing: owo

Total ouob tea and biscuits?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 pm

pinkdog
User Image

Your SoA: Wabakuli | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• a gold and jade "necklace" worn wrapped around her neck twice and draping in the front, then also draped over the length of her back (like this, except the three little balls should repeat at regular intervals on the chain: chain, balls, chain, balls, etc) I'd like the stone color to match her eyes, or a little lighter
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: n/a
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: n/a
xxx• Msc.: n/a
Special Notes: green eyes, green eyes!
Colorist Choice?: n/a

Pricing: 3k?

Total_

pinkdog

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 am

User Image

Your SoA: Haiba | Uncerted Image
Item(s): N/A
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: A smug smirk, half-lidded eyes, raised brows. Kind of a 'hey there baby how you doing' expression.. A toothy smirk vs. a closed mouth smirk is up to you! I'd still like to see his eye color though, so if you need to change where he's looking, that's fine. If you feel like his ears look funny standing erect with the new facial pose you can tweak them to look more relaxed, but that's up to you.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Just a tiny bit of fluff at the top of his head.
xxx• Msc.: N/A
Special Notes: N/A
Colorist Choice?: N/A

Pricing: Free!

Total: Free! Sorry to hear it's been a rough month ;3; Losing one family member is hard enough.
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games