Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:30 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Dueling Club - Clock Tower Courtyard

Raymond wasn't sure about the dueling club. He wanted to be prepared to defend himself whenever possible. Only problem was when he arrived to the clock tower courtyard, there were so many people. A few that didn't like him which bothered him quite a bit. With Leon that was trouble one, granted a predictable trouble.

Pushing the worry aside, Raymond got a form and filled it in before handing it in. Going over to Kiley he smiled. She was someone who didn't hate her. "Hey Kiley," He greeted her. "How's target practice?" He asked not knowing what they were doing since he had arrived a bit late. Though he was socializing right? That was all part of being in a club.

Raymond Yuko of House Slytherin

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24826297]Raymond Yuko[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=green]Slytherin[/color][/size][/b]

Status: Attempting to Socialize...
                                                  With: Club members... Kiley

Wearing: Social Outfit

OOC: ---

The Shiny Furret

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:40 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Dueling Club
                                                                Who? My aunt and several older students
                                                                Thoughts?Oh...this might get embarrassing.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack crept silently into the room, trying to avoid the gazes of the students in the club. It seemed, as far as he could tell, he was the only first year student to enter the club room. Which put a big target on him for the eyes of the other students. He hated being the center of attention, he was more of a behind the scenes kind of guy. He could act with the best of them, but that didn't mean he liked it. He took a mental note of the students here, about half of the Slytherin Quidditch team was participating. Moving along the wall away from the practice dummies, he froze when he saw the teacher in charge of the dueling club. Well, she wasn't exactly a teacher. She was the Matron Healer at Hogwarts, but the scarier part was that it was his Aunt Mary-Louise Montague...or as he called her, Aunty Montague. Which he surely doubted would fly here, considering this was the location of his aunt's job.

Not wanting to be rude, he stepped towards her and bowed his head. "Hello Madam Montague...would it be acceptable if I stayed to watch club activities? I'm caught up on my school work." Smiling, he added the last bit in as her nephew, his insides a tangled mess of nerves. He kind of liked his aunt and uncle, but they were easily the most pureblood elitist pair that Jack had ever met. To be more accurate, really, his Aunt was easily his favorite of the pair. She was really a nice woman, even if she tended to be a bit bigoted. And a little oppressive at times, but he knew she meant well. Honestly, she was the closest match to a mother that he had ever had. But thinking of what it would have been like growing up with Uncle Montague as his father send a chill like ice water through his veins...that would have been a nightmare. He was silently thankful to have Alexander as his father, even if that wasn't the easiest...it could have always been worse.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕтσиє αgє ℓ σ ν є αи∂ ѕтяαиgє ѕσυи∂ѕ т σ σ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢σмє σи в α в у ℓєт мє g є т тσ у σ υ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          в α ∂ иιgнтѕ ¢αυѕιи' тєєиαgє в ℓ υ є ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          gєт ∂ σ ω и , ℓα∂ιєѕ, уσυ'νє gσт и σ т н ι и ' тσ ℓ σ ѕ є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy swore under her breath as she ran to the courtyard for dueling club, and then swore again, this time quite loudly, when she nearly tripped. Damn short legs, they were useless! Thank God Quidditch was played on brooms, or she'd be SOL, she thought bitterly. Ugh, ugh, ugh. She'd fallen asleep waiting for it to be time to head down, and totally snoozed right through her prep time. As a result, she looked incredibly disheveled, not even having brushed her hair... To be honest, they were lucky she was wearing shoes. At least her uniform would work well for the club (suck it, skirts). The redhead skidded to a halt when she finally arrived, hastily filling her form out before looking around... and blinking oddly when she spotted Vio. Wait, what? What was she even- she hadn't said she was going to join dueling club! Mood suddenly vastly improved, the redhead approached her girlfriend with a wide grin. "Heya, gorgeous," she chirped, a hand going to her hair and ruffling it so that hopefully it'd look less 'bedhead' and more 'I did this on purpose to look like I don't care'. At least it was short. Glancing around, she was trying to see who all was new. There were a couple of first years lurking, too, which was weird. One of them was Lina's relative, though, so that was less weird, she guessed. The one standing next to the school's nurse, though, she had to wonder about.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx нєℓℓσ ∂ α ∂ ∂ у , нєℓℓσ м σ м
                                                          xxxxxx ι'м уσυ ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢ н є я я у в σ м в
                                                          xxxxxxxxx нєℓℓσ ω σ я ℓ ∂ , ι'м уσυя ω ι ℓ ∂ g ι я ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м уσυ ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢н ¢ н є я я у в σ м в

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Ivy Bishop of House Gryffindor

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24576567]Ivy Bishop[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=firebrick]Gryffindor[/color][/size][/b]

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:29 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Madam Montague
Matron Healer of Hogwarts School

Rather reluctantly (but with little complaint), the students separated into a thin row to begin their target practice. After three months of telly-watching and couch-sitting, she really rather not deal with the repercussions of a stray spell accidentally targeting another student. Especially if it was from an upperclassmen. She strolled up and down the thin path behind them, eyeing each student as they experimented with their arsenal of spells. And when her nephew approached, dark eyes flooded down the bridge of her nose to smile as she said, Mon neveu.” She should have expected any child of Alexander's would eventually gravitate towards the Dueling Club, though she hadn't expected it so soon. ”But of course,” Mrs. Montague agreed, seamlessly slipping back into English. ”I do ask that you stay on the sidelines, of course. Where it's safe.” A gentle hand rose and indicated for him to join the rest of the students in the courtyard; to watch and to learn.

After fifteen minutes of practice, she clapped her hands together with one conclusive “SMACK” to gather everyone's attention before clearing her throat to speak. ”Very good; if nothing else, then at least you lot can pay attention. And that's more than can be said for the rest of the school. Now is the moment I'm sure you've all been waiting for. Quickly now, I'd like you to pair up and step into one of the dueling rings scattered throughout. Please, stay within at least one year level above or below yourself. Meaning second years can choose from other third years. Fifth years can choose between themselves, the fourth years, or sixth years. And sevenths years should only duel against seventh and sixth years...” As her voice trailed off, she waved her hands ushering for the students to get moving. The light blue domes were five meters long and three meters wide; half a dozen of them were scattered around the stone fountain in the courtyard.

While the students began pairing off, she called out for a single student, ”Jesse Calvert?” And asked him to step aside for a moment's discussion away from prying ears. ”Primarily, clubs are to be run by the students, as you should know, and I would like to inquire as to whether or not you'd be interested in running the club for the rest of the year?”

[OOC: ]

[quote="Red Hot Missy]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:33 pm
User Image
                                                                There was nothing in sight
                                                                But memories left abandoned
                                                                There was nowhere to hide
                                                                The ashes fell like snow
                                                                And the ground caved in
                                                                Between where we were standing
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Dueling Club
                                                                Who am I with? Club members, Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Meeting
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, you know, if I had the draw on him, I might have been able to stop my father...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Dueling Club Outfit

Jesse blinked, surprised when he was approached and gestured to the side by the head nurse. There wasn't anything wrong, was there? He ran though his head his behavior, trying to figure out if he'd been acting off. Nothing stuck out, except letting the younger years have a shot at the targets instead of himself taking part. Then again, that had been what Jojo and Elliott were doing as well. He swallowed, thinking through everything he knew about what could be wrong about this whole scenario. First, that Arianna hadn't shown up, and he knew better than anyone how any conversation involving her tended to make Elli rather touchy. She was supposed to head the club, and yet she hadn't been seen yet in the meeting. Maybe something happened, he reasoned. After all, He could imagine a multitude of scenarios that could go wrong, and all of them involved something going catastrophically wrong.

Deciding to keep this thought to himself, he stepped away from the other two, with a glance toward Elli that practically screamed, "I'm fine!" before he followed the nurse to the side. When she posed her question to him, he blinked. Wait, she wanted him to lead the club? He stood there, blinking stupidly for a second before realizing that he should speak or something, hoping that she took his silence for thinking on the subject. While he had been in the club for years, that didn't mean that he was really all that adept at dueling. However, that could always be covered by Elliott if he missed something. "Um, sure. I don't think I'd mind. Any particular reason why though? I thought Arianna Davenport was the leader."

OOC:

In every loss in every lie
                                                                In every truth that you'd deny
                                                                And each regret and each goodbye
                                                                Was a mistake too great to hide
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:34 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

”Flipendo,” he said, almost lazily, as he flicked his wand forward and a blue jet of magic fired at the dummy. Not like it was much of a challenge. The dummies didn't even move. As it fell backwards and hit the grass, a breath of magic bounced the dummy back to his feet. He continued this pattern, firing one spell after another and switching up the aim for the chest and head. Occasionally, his spell would soar right over its shoulder and hit the stone wall behind it. Then he'd swear under his breath and try again. That is, until he heard a sharp clap from the healer, and instead of pairing up the students, she directed them to choose their own partner.

Tristan glanced around, he didn't really see anyone he knew. A few Slytherin's that he had hardly interacted with (and would like to keep it that way, thank you) and the only other fourth year he recognized was Aster. Other than classes, he could only remember one time when they'd even spoken together, and that was at the Forbidden Forest. He wasn't even sure if that counted. Since they'd basically said, 'you go this way, I'll go that way,' and left it at that. Well, that was better than anything else he might have in common with the other students. And she was a beater. So if nothing else, they could at least talk about how ruddy awful those bludgers are when they trick you. Not that they'd need to talk, anyway, a duel's a duel right? ”Hey, uh—Aster right?” Tristan asked after he eventually worked his way across the courtyard towards her. Not that he didn't know her name; but had he earned the right to say it? Some nicknames are for friends only, right? He didn't know. Slytherin's weren't particular one way or the other, and if they were, well they sure weren't going to say anything in front of a crowd of people. But a Gryffindor? Yeah. They might. ”Wanna duel?” Then gestured to one of the empty dueling rings before he finally noticed Jesse and the head healer together; probably just got in trouble already, so he didn't think twice about it.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: clock tower courtyard】 【COMPANY:: Aster】 【ATTIRE:: jumper and jeans】 【STATS:: 5'4", 140lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Madam Montague
Matron Healer of Hogwarts School

Madam Montague couldn't tell if the boy was nervous at first; she certainly didn't pay much attention when he offered his companions a sidelong glance. Her torso had already twisted at the waist as she turned to lead them away from the rest of the students. Honestly, she should have known that he'd wonder about the former leader of the club. She sighed simply, laced her hands together and said pointedly, ”I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss the private situation of another student; I hope you can understand that.” She wouldn't be surprised if the boy had his own skeletons hiding in the closet; with associations like the disowned Tempest girl and the blood traitor Holt. Merlin knows she couldn't be too picky though, or there would never be a new leader. ”I'm sure you already know the basics; so I'll skip that. You may find the dueling equipment in the dungeon storage on the first level, and I highly recommend stopping by the hospital wing for a small collection of healing potions and salves to use during practice. If you ever have any questions or problems, you're more than welcome to find either myself, or Madam Borson if I'm not in the wing, or Professor Amorocho. The Ravenclaw head of house is also another sponsor for the club.”

Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCourtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDueling Club Members
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн α м ι и ∂ ℓιкє α ∂ ι α м σ и ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωнσ к и σ ω ѕ ωнαт'ѕ в є ѕ т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн ѕ н σ є ѕ тнαт ¢ υ т xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ є у є ѕ тнαт в υ я и ℓιкє ¢ ι g α я є т т є ѕ xxx

spaceIvy still wasn't entirely sure why the hell she'd been named head of this club; she got that she was a fairly long-standing member of it and all, but she was hardly responsible. Amata knew that, obviously, since she wasn't a prefect. But apparently no one else had gotten the memo, because Jesse had informed her towards the end of the previous year that she'd be taking it over from him, and neither of the club's sponsoring professors had argued against it. The redhead sighed; she wasn't even bloody tall enough to boss these kids around! Half the third years were taller than her for Christ's sake! She glared around the courtyard, looking for something to stand up on so that she could actually bloody do this thing. Even though she knew that 'girl standing on a brick wall' was not necessarily something that commanded respect. It was impractical for her to stand on the ground and not be seen, she reasoned. Though, she was loud enough to be heard.

spaceAs a crowd started to gather, she eventually relented, climbing her short self up onto a low-cropped wall. When she thought they had as many as they were likely to get (and reasoned that any stragglers were running late enough that she didn't need to wait on them), she amplified her voice, feeling really odd about having to do so. "Alright, everyone! Listen up! Grab a form, fill it out, turn it in, pair up! Don't start dueling until I say so, or you'll be kicked from the club." She frowned; had there ever been any real discussion of rules for the club? She felt like there should be. It seemed really negligent not to. Not like she thought anyone would actively try to... Wait, no. Dueling attracted a lot of snotty types that wanted to show off, just like martial arts did. Okay, so maybe she really did need to discuss rules before they got started. But, she'd do that after everyone filled out their forms, obviously; doing so while they were doing it would mean they weren't paying proper attention... Right. She totally knew what she was doing. Kind of. A little. Maybe.

xxx ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн тнє яιgнт α ℓ ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ и ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ωнσ'ѕ f α ѕ т αи∂ т н σ я σ υ g н αи∂ ѕ н α я ρ αѕ α т α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

[size=12][url=(PROFILE LINK)] (CHARACTER'S NAME) [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:15 am
Moving along at a pace unknown to man-
And you thought the lions were bad!
Well, they tried to kill my brothers;
And for every king that died-
Oh, they would crown another.
And it's harder than you think...
Telling dreams from one another.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSixth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio was even happier to be attending dueling club now that her girlfriend was captain of it. Nothing against Jesse, who she'd rather liked, but she was glad he'd handed it over to someone who actually knew what they were doing, not some arrogant little toad who'd be shrieking orders left and right. "Hello captain," she greeted with a bit of a smirk as she approached, and kissed Ivy rather chastely on the cheek, not wanting to make her look like any less of a leader in front of the club member, though she doubted the redhead cared much about what the rest of them thought. She took a form, wondering who she'd pair up with, since she assumed Ivy would be supervising.

Violante Lillantine of House Slytherin

OOC:
[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24579707] Violante Lillantine[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

Quote:

And felled in the night;
By the ones you think you love!
They will come for you-
Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand...
Oh, to see what it means to be free;
Of the shackles and the dreams.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:29 am
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster wished Pam was in Dueling Club. She supposed she could pair up with Jazzy if she showed up- Jazzy might pair up with Gid, but if Rhys was around Aster assumed they would go together. When were those two going to stop living in denial, anyways? Her blog readers were counting on it. She took a form from Ivy with a small grin, glad her teammate was in charge this year.

Asteria Frey of House Gryffindor

OOC:
[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24653657] Asteria Frey[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=firebrick] Gryffindor [/color][/size][/b][/align]

Username

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:03 pm
Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move...
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise.
And I know we've got a long way to go; I know I've got so far-
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
You tried to emphasize and side with both your ghosts...
In time I swore I'd take the straight and narrow path but still won't.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander almost hadn't shown up, having realized who would be in charge. But he only had one year left, and he didn't want to go without the practice, even if it meant having to take orders from his blood traitor b***h of a cousin's- he exhaled as he entered the courtyard and took a form from Ivy without so much as looking at her. He could feel Vio's cool gaze on him, but she said nothing, and he kept his distance as he filled out the form.

Evander Lillantine of House Slytherin

OOC:
[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24514841] Evander Lillantine[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=green] Slytherin [/color][/size][/b]

Username

I hold his ear; I'm only trying to do my job tonight-
Kiss him on top his lips and crucify the fire...
We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood!
You built this up in one day to fall downward and rust!
Never really feel the same, never gonna be the same...
Trust in me the same way with your time, your blood;
Holy or inane to fall downward and never feel the same.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:57 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ third year │ halfblood

Di walked briskly into the courtyard, looking around to see who seemed to be in charge. She pinpointed this as the petite redhaired girl, whom she recognized as Gryffindor's seeker. Ivy, that was her name. She took a form from the sixth year with a polite smile, and settled down to fill it out. Joining Dueling Club this year just seemed the sensible thing to do, as she'd be learning more advanced spells over the years.

Diantha Warlow of House Ravenclaw

OOC:
[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24821125#374481999]Diantha Warlow[/url][/size][b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=darkblue] Ravenclaw [/color][/size][/b]

Username

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina arrived at the courtyard rather later than she'd intended, but she was delayed by needing to track down her younger cousin whom wanted to show up for the Dueling Club. So it was when the two of them arrived, there was already a fair number of students present. Selina was pleased to note Ivy was head of the club, and was getting things organized.

Dressed for the club, Selina wore a long black jacket, with a charcoal gray dress shirt and Ravenclaw tie, paired with a long black skirt and ankle boots, her wand in its customary wrist sheath under the sleeve of her jacket. Slim and darkly elegant, her long dark hair was brushed straight back, giving her a mature appearance.

Fianna was a study in contrast, refusing to dress up for the occasion, like cousin had. The twelve-year old Gryffindor wore a red hoodie over a pair of jeans and sneakers, though she added the gloves she wore for Fencing Club. "Hi, Ivy!" she called out to her Housemate and mentor in all things Seeker-like, before rushing over to collect a form.

Fianna Grey) of House Gryffindor

Selina chuckled softly as walked toward her old dueling partner to get a form to fill out. "Hello, Ivy," she said. "Congratulations on getting the club. Looks like you're getting a good turn out." The Sixth Year then added softly, nodding toward Fianna, "If nobody in her year turns up, I'll work with her, if it's okay with you."

Selina Grey of HouseRavenclaw

Cara MiaKitty

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxClub Members
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

ï јυṡτ ώαṉṉα ṡ τ α ÿ ïṉ τhε ṡ υ ṉ ώhεɾε ï ƒ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρïεсεṡ øƒ ρ ε α с ε ïṉ τhε ṡυṉ'ṡ ρ ε α с ε øƒ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxx

spaceSebastian was so stoked that he was getting to actually join dueling club this year; he'd been disappointed that he had to wait to be a second year before he could join, but it made sense. First year student's didn't know enough magic to do much of anything in the club. Heck, neither did second year students, but he figured they knew enough to do a decent mock-duel and learn the proper etiquette and all that. He was hoping that they got to choose partners and didn't get assigned them, because he knew that at least one of his friends would show up. Of course, if an odd number did, he'd end up being pretty torn on who to pair up with, but he figured they could shuffle each other around each meeting. The blonde boy offered a smile and a wave to Ivy when he took a form from her, silently hoping she was better at being a dueling club captain than she was at seeking. She wasn't horrible, but she wasn't exactly great, either.

xxx "ï'ḋ ḋ ï ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " τhατ'ṡ ε α ṡ ÿ τø ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṃ ε τ α ρ h ø ɾ ï с α l l ÿ, ï'ṃ τhε ṃαṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ l ï τ ε ɾ α l l ÿ, ï ḋøṉ'τ ќṉøώ ώhατ ï'ḋ ḋ ø
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx "ï'ḋ l ï ṿ ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " αṉḋ τhατ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ τø ḋ ø

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys walked in, biting his lip and annoyed with himself. He was here, in the Duelling Club, not because he was wanting to be there. Granted, he did want to, but there was the fact that he was told by Heath he had to be there. His current guardian in the Linwood family. Genius had decided that he was going to have to learn how to duel, which made Rhys wonder what the hell kind of familial politics the Linwoods engaged in. It wasn't until it was pointed out that he had to deal with Morgan Linwood that Rhys had rolled his eyes. Seriously, Morgan couldn't be that bad. He entered and filled out a form before sitting back against the wall, annoyed.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games