Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:59 am
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Dragonfly
Link to Teepee: xXx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Dragonfly stared a bit. "I don't really drink tea... When I do, I stick flowers into it!" He giggled a bit.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Dragonfly giggled and flutters his wings. "I'm not sure I've ever tried! I might be able to do it as fast as my sister!"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? He thought on this quite a bit. "If my sister counted as part of me... Then we could probably just distract the other and then it would be pretty easy to beat them out."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Dragonfly giggled some more. "I eat some really pretty flowers for luck actually! Especially during my travels!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? He wiggled a bit, "I do a bit of a dance or talk to my sister!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Dragonfly stared. "I think I may go ahead and experiment with that idea! Though I'm not sure of the outcome!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:06 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Ridley
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? When asked the question he got a rather disturbed look upon his features. "What kind of a question is that? I prefer my Tea strong, just like my ladies." He said with a wink.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? He raised a brow to his question and shook his head. "Not quick at all, I would prefer to let it cool a tad before doing such a thing. I would like to be able to drink tea in the future you know."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? He had to think about this for a moment. "I'm not sure, for as long as I could really."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Of course drinking tea before a long journey is a lucky omen! IF you believe in such things anyway. I truly don't have any traditions to boost my luck. I just kind of make a way for myself."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? He let out an audible gasp, "Did you say coffee? I would not drink such a thing to boost my courage. Not at all." He said in shock. "I just give myself a good sound talking to and that's all the courage building I need."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? He chuckled, "I find myself to be no more intelligent than I already am after I nice spot of tea. Though I do find myself more focused." He said with a nod.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:10 am
Participating Soquili: Altiu

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Altiu thought for a moment. "I actually enjoy it lighter. With a lot of cream. I enjoy my cream." She smiled wide.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Altiu tilted her head a bit, "I think I would be pretty slow with it... Cause I would let it cool down first." She nodded very sure.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? She stamped her hooves a bit. "I don't think I would last very long! I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible!"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Tilting her head again she answered, "I actually don't do anything for luck... I guess this means I should start!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Altiu looked a bit strange. "Why would someone really need courage? I don't really need it for anything I think..." Her face twisted up a bit more.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Altiu giggled a bit. "I think that that could be true! I always feel nice and calm and focused after a good cup!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:15 am
Participating Soquili: Astraea

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I don't really drink tea, or any type of human drink really. I just prefer water." She said with a nod.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Not at all, I don't particularly think drinking a boiling hot beverage is safe." She said with a worried look.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "As I'm rather light in coloring I think I could do it for some time, but I think after a little while I would get tired from keeping my neck bent that long."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I just say a little prayer to the beings above and hope for the best to be honest."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I think of my mother and father and what they would expect from me and that gives me the courage I need to get through something."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"As I do not drink such things I honestly wouldn't know if I'm more intelligent after a good cup. I like to think I'm pretty intelligent as is right now." She said with a firm nod.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:21 am
Participating Soquili: Amadahy

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I've happened to try it a few times and I prefer it light."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "That's a thing? Why on earth would somepony do that? I wouldn't be able to do it at all."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I think I could last for a little while at least. Especially if I'm not in my mini size."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't really do anything for luck. Should I do that?"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I haven't really done anything for building up my courage. Perhaps that is something I should look into. Though I like myself the way I am."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I haven't actually thought about it before. I'll have to drink a cup sometime and see if it does anything for me."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Alderfly
Link to Teepee: Teepee Here

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Tea? Never tried it, but you brew your strongest pot. I can take it!"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "If I had to? Fast enough to make your head spin. Think I'd probably drink a whole river afterwards though, sounds like it'd be painful."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Well if I'm doing it to prove a point, for as long as it needed to. If I'm doing it to make some of this tea stuffs, I guess until I had enough to make some to drink? And if it's a competition, long enough to beat Rosie! And you can tell her I said so."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Boost my luck, huh? I'm liking this tea stuff more with every word you say, friend. Right now I don't have any rituals or traditions that boost my luck... But it is a sort of tradition to spend time with my family and tell them how much I love them before I go on a walkabout. Just in case."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Courage? I'm brave enough, I think. Brave as I need to be, and entirely too stubborn my Mama might say. I'll try this tea stuff if you're offering, it sounds interesting. While you're at it, if there's coffee? I've had it before, enjoyed it just fine. Didn't make me feel any braver, but I liked it all the same!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Mental focus? How much of this caffeinated stuff do you have? My brother needs a whole lot, I think. Not sure I ever felt smarter after coffee, but tell ya what, when I get the chance to try tea I'll drink some and tell you!"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:22 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Kittredge

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? “Tea is best enjoyed in all of its forms.” Kittredge purred. “If you only have the tea it is nice strong but a weaker brew is good if you have sweets.”

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? “Very. Probably.” It was something Kittredge had never tried before but she had always been a fast eater so she could probably be a quick drinker too.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? “Why would I be picking tea leaves? We have people to do that work for us so we can focus on other things like eating cake and killing enemies.”

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? “If you take a hatter’s hat and toss it into a tree it is said to bring great luck… because they often keep valuables inside and they cannot climb.” Kittredge grinned.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? “I do not need to build up my courage. When I need it it comes to me on its own and it never fails to show up.”

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? “No. I do feel much more alert though. Once I drank twenty cups of tea at once and I could read the mind of my Treacle. It’s true.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:46 am
Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Avalyn
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Avalyn tapped her claws against her arm as she sat with them crossed delicately in front of her after moving her teapot over the fire to start percolating, “Fairly strong. However you need to be careful about not over steeping at too high a temperature. I tend to use an extra dose of leaves instead compared to most.”

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?
“boiling?” The mare gave a concerned tightening of her eyes, poking at the fire with a stick, “I’d rather it cool a little, and I prefer to savor it than drink it as fast as I can. So I suppose ‘not very’?”

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
“Oh!” Avalyn adjusted her wings slightly, “Well my stamina is fairly good, and my coloration lets me keep cool better. I’ve spent hours picking plants and foraging for materials to bring back home, so I suppose, as long as I don’t stress myself out and remember to hydrate I could go most of the day. At least until it was time to eat, though I could eat preserved rations as I work rather than hunt or graze…”

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
“Pray to the Great mother Spirit for protection I suppose” Avalyn shrugged, “Its what I do.”

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? “Usually, go for a fly and ride a thermal up as high as I can” Avalyn closes her eyes with a blissful expression” Calms any anxiety I might have and lets me face anything afterwards seeing the world be so small. Makes one realize how important it all is.”

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
The kettle began to whistle, and she carefully used the stick she had earlier to take it out of the fire, wrapping a bit of leather to the handle and pouring it into her cup where her honey and tea leaves were waiting, "I guess my mind is more acute.. It certainly is easier to think when you have the energy to do so."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:44 pm
Owner's Name: Agneza
Participating Soquili: Turag
Link to Teepee: teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Turag was someone who enjoyed a good cut of tea. '' Strong and simple. That is how I like my tea. ''

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? And Turag was the one that liked to enjoyed his tea. It was something one should enjoy not just sip in a hurry. '' How quickly? You don't gulp it all at once. Tea should be enjoyed. ''

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Turag is in peak of his strength and physical form, picking tea leaves in heat is no problem to him. '' Few hours for sure but I think I could do even more than that. ''

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Turag had no traditions of his own but he liked to join in on any he would stumble upon. If they were for good things. '' Nope no traditions. But if you have a tradition of sipping tea with a stranger I'm in. '' Big friendly smile creeped to Turags face.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? '' Well I have to say I don't need to build up courage. If you put your heart into what you are doing than courage comes naturally. '' Although he understood if someone would need a little help. Life can sometimes be cruel and disheartening. And if someone could find a little helping hand in tea than he was all for it.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Turag thought for a moment. And he had to admit, tea always seemed to hit the spot. It was after a good tea that he seemed to find answers to problems that would seem to have no good way to solve them. '' Yes! A good tea always seems to hit the right spot. ''

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:12 pm
Owner's Name: Agneza
Participating Soquili: Venombane
Link to Teepee: teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? '' Tea?! '' Venombane made confused face. '' What is this tea you are asking about? Is it something you can eat? ''

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? '' How fast... what? '' Venombane was in disbelief. Why would anyone what to pour boiling drink down their throat. Are they mad!

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? '' Picking leaves... I have no use for some leaves. So why would I pick them. '' When it came to Venombane he was not the one to do any demanding manual labour. Specially not for something he had no use for. '' I don't pick leaves. Now go away. '' So much questions about something he had no clue about was slowly getting on his nerve.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? '' Which part of go away you didn't understand. '' Venombane let out a small growl.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? '' As if I'd need any crap to get my courage up! Do I look to you like a weakling! '' Not only was he being asked about stupid things now he has to be insulted as well.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? That was it. With a grin Venombane came closer to his interrogator. '' Come closer and I'll show you the best way to clean your mind blank. ''

Agneza

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:42 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Harrison

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? “I like my tea dark with a bit of lemon. The stronger the better. It wakes you up!”

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? “Oh no, I wouldn’t drink anything boiling hot. That’s a good way to cook yourself for whatever’s strolling by you know. I don’t want to be someone’s dinner. Much better to wait until it’s cooled.”

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? “Oh quite a while. You see I garden as long as there are plants to tend. I’m used to working in the heat and my ears help to keep me very cool.”

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? “I don’t have any myself but have you heard of that awful idea that rabbits feet bring you luck?” Harrison snorts and shakes his head. “They do not and we’d thank you to not go chopping off our feet.”

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? “Breathing. Breathing is good but… heh courage. No. I don’t need courage. It’s better to not get into dangerous situations.”

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? “Oh yes, certainly. With enough tea I can think twice or even three times as fast! It makes me much smarter you see.”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:58 pm
Participating Soquili: Veraç Lili Protecció

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Veraç thought on this for a moment. The only times he could remember drinking tea was when he was sick. "Hmmm... I'm not really sure... When I've been ill there have been mares in the herd who make me tea when I was young. But I don't really drink it for fun..."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? He tilted his head a bit. "I think I could do it as fast as I probably should... My father would probably be upset at me if I ended up hurting my throat."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Veraç smiled a bit, "I'm sure I could last a good long while. Part of my training has been stamina, so I've got it!" He made a face that looked like he might have sneezed.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? His wings flapped a bit excitedly, "I didn't know that there were such things! My father doesn't make mention of any such thing. Though he isn't the type to believe in things like luck either..."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Veraç shook his head vigorously, "I don't need to do anything for courage. I have enough of it on my own."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? He snorted rather harshly. This was certainly not something he has heard of. "I don't think you can have things like that help you. Intelligence and mental focus comes from training and learning."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:03 pm
Participating Soquili: Poseidon

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Poseidon snorted. "I live under water. There is no tea."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? He stared hard. "I don't plan on doing any such thing."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Poseidon snorted and held his head up, "Why would I do that myself? I can simply send others out to do it."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? He actually considered this question. "I usually rest and polish my trident."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Poseidon snorted again, he was tired of these questions. "I don't need courage really. I have the Oceans on my side."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? He thought on this for a moment, "Perhaps it could be true. Stranger things have happened in this world."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 pm
Participating Soquili: Katida Purrrrr

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Katida giggled a bit and purrred lightly, "I enjoy my tea with lots and lots of milk or cream."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? She was a bit startled by this question. Though she wasn't sure why. "I don't think that's safe... I was taught you don't drink really hot things..." She nodded sagely.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Katida stamped her hooves a bit. "That would depend I think. By myself I don't think I would be able to do it for long, but if my little friends were allowed to help, I think I could get a lot done in a very short amount of time."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? She giggled a bit and then nodded. "Of COURSE! Though I just take a small leaf with me from the place I am. I think that way, when I have good times, I take them with me."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Katida thought for a moment. "I'm not really sure... I've never thought about it before actually..."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? Thinking she decided what the best answer was, "I actually usually drink tea when I am going about and doing things that require more mental focus, so it's certainly possible!"

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:26 pm
Participating Soquili: Aranyszívű

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Aranyszívű smiled warmly, "I like just a bit of honey and heavy cream. Gives it a bit something extra. Sometimes I even add cinnimon for an extra kick!"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? She frowned, "I would tell anyone who was thinking of doing such a thing that they shouldn't. They might scald their throat and end up losing their voice or something!"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Aranyszívű's smile faded off of her face further, "I don't really think it would be a good idea to try and test your stamina on such a thing. You could end up doing a lot of damage to your health in the end."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Fluttering her wings a bit she giggled, "I actually just keep a small bit of my adopted daughters basket with me at all times! Thinking of anything and everything I can do to help her!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Aranyszívű shook her head. "I've never really don't anything that I need courage for. And when I think I might fail, I actually think of my daughter."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? She nodded. "For sure it helps me. I usually do it when I need to get my mind going and think up something."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games