Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 am
MDaylus

Loki's smile faded when Tony shook his head and told him about their different life expectancies. "You would think me so petty to not stick around because you grew old?" Loki scoffed almost sounding offended. "I have a way to extend your life to that of mine, Tony. You don't have to grow old." Loki told the man. His chest felt tight at the thought of losing Tony in a few decades.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony Frowned at Loki’s words. It wasn’t that he thought Loki wouldn’t stick around, but that he didn’t want to be a burden on him in any way. At that point Tony would have barely anything left to give to Loki and it seemed unfair to ask the god to remain with him in such a situation. His next words brought a spark of confusion to his eyes though. “You do?” he asked slowly, not sure if he wanted to know or not.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised to see the plain confusion in Tony's eyes. "You mean that Thor has not told you of Idunn's apples. Or your mythology has not given you examples of the golden apples?" Loki questioned surprised himself. "Idunn's golden apples provide immortality to a point for those that eat them. You would not grow old, you would gain some strength and live for as long as you do not get critically wounded or beheaded." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Thor has been more interested about learning Earth things than teaching us anything. Seems to think we aren’t advanced enough to know Asgard’s secrets.” He replied with a half shrug. Listening to Loki, he thought about that for a long moment, letting it sink in. “So you aren’t immortal naturally?” he asked, confused. He had thought that it was just something that Thor and Loki, and all people outside of Earth were born with.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head hearing that Thor had been more concerned about learning about Midgard. "Fool." Loki grumbles. Thor wouldn't need to learn so much if he hadn't neglected his studies. "I am unsure, I do know that we naturally have longer lives than any here on Midgard but I have eaten Idunn's apples before when Thor sought to take them from the tree." Loki grinned. It had been one of the ventures they had had, just the two of them as children. "It is not something regularly eaten by us. We do grow old and we can be killed. Odin is an example of being old and his father has perished before Thor and I were born." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely, trying to guess at the information that he he didn’t know, looking for clues on Loki’s face. “So I am guessing that these apples aren’t something you are supposed to have access to. Loki……I don’t want you getting into even more trouble because of me, we’ve been working to get you out of trouble thus far.” He said slowly. Plus, he really couldn’t wrap his head around living forever. He had always thought he’d go until his body started protesting the pace he kept and just go out in a bang before he even thought of getting old. He had friends now though, and Loki, and so he was willing to trudge on a little longer than he’d originally planned, but forever? That wasn’t something Tony often contemplated.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head in confirmation of not really supposed to be having access to the apples. "I would not steal them. I was going to bargain for them. I am no longer a child, I know how to pay for things." Loki sighed. "I do not wish to lose you Tony, you are the first person I have ever offered the apples to." Loki explained. He feared losing Tony to whatever they came across even old age. Thinking that he would only have fourty or so years with the man before him was a frightening prospect.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly taking Loki’s hand, Tony smiled at him. “And I thank you for that Lo, I really do……but if the cost is too high for you, I can’t accept. I may not know anything about golden apples, but humans have been searching for immortality in one form or another forever. And everything I have ever heard, says that immortality comes at a huge cost…..If you aren’t supposed to have those apples, then I know for sure they won’t want me to have them.” He said softly. Sighing, he shook his head. “I’m sorry I’m just a human and I can only give you so long. And that’s why I said what I did about when I’m an old man……if I do grow old and pass away from age…..you shouldn’t have to sit there and watch it…..too many of the people I’ve come to care about are going to have to see that……” he mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony took his hand thinking that he was going to accept his offer. However when Tony told him that he couldn't accept him taking whatever consequences were needed for the apples. "I do not know what the cost of the apples would be." Loki tried to protest. "I do not care whether or not the want you to have them." Loki started to rant but his voice died in his throat when Tony shook his head and that he was only human and could only give the man so long. "I do not wish to be seperated from you." Loki pleaded. "I can get apples for the rest of the team that will not live like us." he continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little surprised when Loki almost seemed to beg. Stepping closer to Loki, he brought Loki’s hand up, kissing it softly and just staring at their entwined fingers for a moment. He should’ve known that Loki would be unwilling to deal with a possibility of not having him. With the shrapnel there was no clear way of getting rid of them, and he could survive with them for an indefinite amount of time. Finally looking up at him, he met his eyes calmly. “I’ll agree to seriously consider it if you take me with you to get these apples so I know what is asked of you. I won’t eat it if you just pop up with it one day, do you understand……I want to know what is asked of you.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 pm
MDaylus

Green eyes pleaded as they locked with Tony's brown ones trying to get the man to understand how much he needed him. Tony kissing his hand almost seemed like he was trying to soothe him for more bad news and he couldn't deny what came next wasn't. He could not even begin to guess at the price he would be asked to pay but he knew he would gladly pay it for Tony. However having the man come with him to hear such things and deny a price if he disagreed would be hard. To know what that the man would not eat the apples because he refused to let Loki pay the price. "I understand..." Loki sighed softly. "I swear to take you with me when I go to seek out Idunn's apples."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly wrapping his arms around Loki’s neck, he sighed. “You know I love you Lo…..more than anything, that’s why I can’t let you give any price.” He said softly. Kissing him softly, he let his fingers massage the back of his neck. “You would do the same in my place.” He whispered against his lips. “Please don’t be upset with me.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit as Tony slipped his arms around the god's neck. Nodding when the man asked if he knew that he loved him more than anything. "It is why I would give any price." Loki repsonded quickly but the man was right he would not let Tony give up anything to pay for him. "I am not upset with you Tony... I am upset with the situation. You have no control over how you were born and in what realm." Loki sighed again. He leaned his head against the man's shoulder. "I do not want to lose you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt horrible when Loki spoke. "And I don't want you to have to." He murmured, holding him close. "But I promise, no matter what, I'll give you everything I can give for as long as I can." He whispered, still determined to make Loki as happy as possible while they were together. "But, we knew this would be complicated, the two of us being together. We'll figure something out, remember? Between the two of us, we can do anything." He smiled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm
MDaylus

Nodding softly once more against Tony's shoulder, he understood why Tony didn't want him to pay the price. "I will take what you would give me." Loki confessed. Tony was right they knew their relationship would be complicated but he had not thought about this. He had figured Tony would just accept the apples.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games