Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 pm
Francis looked at her and something just didn't seem right. "Darleeng..? Ees.. Everyzhing alright?" He placed the back of his hand on her forehead. "Ma cher, you're burning up." Not only did he wonder how this just happened, but why she didn't say anything about feeling bad still.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:29 pm
Luce blushed more and bit her lip. Her eyes glowed a little as they moved from looking at him to the bucket of dirty water. "Si, I'm fine." She replied. "Just a bit. . . um. . . well. . . hot? I guess the word is." She wondered how to tell him his touch set her lady parts aflame.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:41 pm
Francis blinked twice, unsure of whether she meant that in a dirty way and deciding to not question her any further. "Eef zat was meant een a dirty way, zen shame on you, dirty girl~." He petted her head softly. "For now, zhough, you need to rest, darleeng."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 pm
Luce blushed softly her arms wrapping around his body a smile on her lips. "I'll rest if you rest with me." Her hand, though shaky, managed to trace a cheekbone and she smiled. "You're so sexy." Her eye had glazed over a bit as a small cough sounded. "I don't know what I did to deserve such a sexy mate but I'm glad I got him."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:04 pm
Francis took her invitation and crawled in behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispering in her ear. "Me~? Sexy? Non, ma cher. Eef someone ees sexy, eet ees you." He teased her jaw with his lips, purring down her neck. "Again, you need to rest, darleeng.~"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:25 pm
Lucia gave a pout and snuggled close. "But you are sexy. I mean, all the girls here at school would agree with me. Well all the unbound ones at least." She giggled until she started coughing. She snuggled close to Francis pulling the blankets tighter around them both, a protective cocoon or something and went to sleep. He was incredibly sexy. But he wasn't selfish which made him beyond beautiful. And she loved him all the more for the man he is.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:53 pm
He didn't want to leave his sleeping beauty by herself, but he had a class. Two, actually. And he had to get paid somehow. So, Francis slowly crawled off the other end of the fold-out couch and stepped off, making sure Lucy slept still. He wrote a note for her that said, "You're excused from your classes, darling. I haave two more to go. Don't worry for me. Love, Francis." And placed it on the table in front of her. After a kiss to her cheek, he cleaned himself up and slipped out, locking the door to any outside dangers. Then he jogged off to his classroom, ready to teach.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm
Luce didn't really notice his absence. She slept deeply on the fold out couch hugging the pillow he'd laid his head on dreaming deeply. She dreamed little not that she remembered. Well she remembered some parts of it. Not all was pleasant. When she woke there was ten minutes left of Francis' last music class. And it was thunderstorming. Lucia couldn't handle thunderstorms. Every crash made her sob until she hid under the fold out couch waiting for France to come home.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 pm
"And zhat, darleengs, ees why-" The sound of thunder broke his speech mid-sentence and Francis was overjoyed about it. Thunderstorms were always a like of his, and he was glad that one arrived. "Okay, mes amis. I'll make you a deal. Eef you all are quiet een zhe halls, I weel let you leave early. Deal?" The assured nods of his students let them all off the hook. "Go, zhen." On cue, all his students silently exited, ready to spend their Friday in peace.

Francis took his time walking back to his room. The sound and sight of the storm elated him, and he honestly wanted to be out in it. Instead, he unlocked his room's door and slowly opened it. "Lucy?" He called in a hushed voice. But Lucy was nowhere to be found. "Lucy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 pm
*Rumble rumble* Luce hugged the pillow under the fold out bed and cried into it hearing France come home but she didn't move. Too scared to move. She wanted nothing more than to never come out. She knew being a water Gentry her mate would love it. Adore it even but it scared her. Always had since she got caught in one. Lightning had struck a tree sending it down on her trapping her for the nine hours the storm rolled on. Storms always made her legs ache.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:56 am
He heard a girl cry from under the sofa. "Lucy?" He knelt down and saw her, crawling on all fours toward her. "Lucy.. Come on out, I'm 'ere." He held out his hand for her to take, not worried about why she was afraid. Just that she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:00 am
Luce crawled out to him hugging him tight whimpering between coughs and rumbles of thunder. She knew he'd know. He always knew. It was like a sense with him. He always knew what she was feeling, when she was feeling it and how she was feeling it. Of course the same could be said for her toward him too. But he didn't pick up her sniffle cough. Well that was expected. She didn't pick up on it either. *Bang!* A small squeal came from Lucia as she hugged him tighter shaking hard. "Is so loud~" She whined when she could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:53 am
"Oh Lucy..~" Francis purred, holding her close and stroking her hair. She was still recovering from her cold, and that was expected. She was upset about the thunderstorm as well, and he wanted to make it go away. So, he took her head in his hands and placed an ear on his chest, where his heart was. He covered the opposite ear with his hand. "Shh.. Just leesten to my 'eart, darleeng."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 pm
Luce held him close and smiled happily listening to her mate's heart beat, she could vaguely hear the rumbling but if she closed her eyes the lightning didn't scare her either. She coughed a little but it was getting lighter. She realized now more than ever, she was safe in her Frenchman's arms. He protected her. Kept her safe, defended her. He kept her from hurting people. She depended on him for so much. She'd never done that before. Not until she met and fell in love with him. She took deep breaths through her now clear nose. Had he ever smelt this good? Or was it just being able to breathe through her nose again? She didn't care. She felt herself get lost in his heartbeat until it lulled her to sleep again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 pm
With a sigh of relief, Francis picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. "Ah, Lucy." He laid her under the covers and snuggled in beside her. Evening began to fall, and slowly the storm let up, allowing an amber glow come in from the windows. Watching her sleep, he hummed his favorite song to himself. The first song she sung for him. As he did the melody of it filled the room.

He might be her rock, but she was just as much his. Time after time she protected him, saved him, and gave him strength he didn't have. All the while making him happier than he had ever been or ever will be. If something happened to her... God forbid, because he didn't feel he had a life without her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games