Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:26 pm
...when you attempt to do the sexy no jutsu...and succeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:41 pm
Airashii_Enjuku
(( I know it's long but it's funny))

You know when you've watch to much naruto when, *takes a deep breath*
you wake up in the morning and dress up like a naruto character and go to school saying " I can't wait to start my ninja training!" and instead of taking the bus, you try to bounce of tree branches and run like a ninja only to trip over you home made ninja sandles. xd But when you finally get to school, you try to use your so called "justu" to sneak in the class before the teacher notices you were late. but as soon as you do, the whole class looks at you and startes laughing their heads off. The teacher notices you ( how can they not?) and sends you to the office for disrupting the class. but you try to be a big shot ninja and say " I'm a full fledge ninja now and I have every right to be here!" The teacher gives you a werid look and calls sercurity to take you down to the office and when they do get there, you try to fight them with your " Taijutsu " but are beaten easily. (I wonder why?) After you get a phone call to you parents and a detention, you are finally let out and off to your next period, but yet again you try to walk on walls in end up running into a trash can. It's finaly gym and you are so eagered to use you "chakura" in dodge ball. They missed a few times and when you were the only one left, you were pound in a heart beat even when the game was over. Finally lunch arrives and you ask the lunch lady for some ramen and she just looks at you and slops some mashed potatoes on you tray. As you walked towards you table you notice how everyone is staring at you and laughing. Even you otaku friends can't believe you went that far. Later you get caught for having your little " ninja weapons" ( couldn't think of the names ) and are suspended for a 4 days, since they thought you were "mentally unstable" and were let off easy. when you get home you are scolded from your parents and grounded for a month with no anime! (( oh just kill me why don't you?! i mean them... )) As you day comes to a close you try to make a hotspring in the backyard and get in trouble for digging up your mom's flowers. so you just that a bath instead and try not to get soap in you kunai scars.

*turns blue and faints*

Hmmmm I would do Sexy no Jutsu to the principle.  

Otaku1093

SilverOblivion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:12 pm
when you start calling your cat Kyuubi  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:39 pm
ninja When you open your eyes really wide in an attempt to use a tech. passed down through your blood line. ninja  

nintendonerd

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:34 pm
[Ryu]
You try to imitate the handseals.

Alright, let's hear them razz
yup....i do had signals and i am finally able to do the katon-Goukyuu- no-jitsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:17 pm
When you try to be a ninja XD  

FlyHighAcesHigh

Suffragette City

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:14 am
I've actually done this:

- Made forehead protectors out of card and tin-foil.
- Made up teams of your friends. Example. "I got Team 11!"
- Run around pretending you're a ninja.
- Run with your hands flapping at your sides like the ninjas.
- Practise hand-seals (I know Chidori xD)
- Dress up as naruto characters and walk the streets with no real purpose.
- Listen to the theme songs over and over.
I can actuall sing No boy no cry.
"SHONEN YO! KITTE KUREI!!!"

I have so much Naruto merchandise because I went to Japan earlier this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:35 am
I want a forehead protector! gonk heart 3nodding

hmm..the only Jutsu i know ish the flame jutsus that Sasuke always does xd

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

XUchihaXItachiX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:09 am
when you think of exterminate your family though not your brother, just to become like itachi... and when you buy sharingan lenses .... =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:06 am
Shadow_of_a_hedgehog
Airashii_Enjuku

you wake up in the morning and dress up like a naruto character and go to school saying " I can't wait to start my ninja training!" and instead of taking the bus, you try to bounce of tree branches and run like a ninja only to trip over you home made ninja sandles. xd But when you finally get to school, you try to use your so called "justu" to sneak in the class before the teacher notices you were late. but as soon as you do, the whole class looks at you and startes laughing their heads off. The teacher notices you ( how can they not?) and sends you to the office for disrupting the class. but you try to be a big shot ninja and say " I'm a full fledge ninja now and I have every right to be here!" The teacher gives you a werid look and calls sercurity to take you down to the office and when they do get there, you try to fight them with your " Taijutsu " but are beaten easily. (I wonder why?) After you get a phone call to you parents and a detention, you are finally let out and off to your next period, but yet again you try to walk on walls in end up running into a trash can. It's finaly gym and you are so eagered to use you "chakura" in dodge ball. They missed a few times and when you were the only one left, you were pound in a heart beat even when the game was over. Finally lunch arrives and you ask the lunch lady for some ramen and she just looks at you and slops some mashed potatoes on you tray. As you walked towards you table you notice how everyone is staring at you and laughing. Even you otaku friends can't believe you went that far. Later you get caught for having your little " ninja weapons" ( couldn't think of the names ) and are suspended for a 4 days, since they thought you were "mentally unstable" and were let off easy. when you get home you are scolded from your parents and grounded for a month with no anime! (( oh just kill me why don't you?! i mean them... )) As you day comes to a close you try to make a hotspring in the backyard and get in trouble for digging up your mom's flowers. so you just that a bath instead and try not to get soap in you kunai scars.

*turns blue and faints*
I couldn't have said it better myself xd xd heart
*applauds*
*takes a bow and then faints* X_X  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:09 am
Otaku1093
Airashii_Enjuku

*turns blue and faints*

Hmmmm I would do Sexy no Jutsu to the principle.
Yeah but it's one thing wrong with that, my principle is a girl and... hmmm you may have something there confused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:34 am
(( Sorry I did it again crying ))

Naruto Nightmare!!! ninja

True Story:
I had this werid dream that I was dressed like my naruto character and I was fighting sasuke and that dude with the "all seeing eyes" but we were fighting in my kitchen! xd but the real funny thing was that I didn't know any jutsu! crying so I looked in a shonen jump and tried to find the page with how to do the hand signs! redface xd other that that I got my butt kicked. ninja and kakashi was there too reading that nasty book he has! I think while I was fighting that other dude he was trying to hit me and I blocked (most of) his attacks but, it look like like we were playing patty cake or so other retarded hand game! and the worst thing was i only had 2 kunai and a gum wrapper! wtf am I suppose to do with a gum wrap?! gonk so I through a throwing star at him but I just totally missed, he didn't even move crying and that was my last one and it went under the microwave so I had to get, but all i got was a piece of metal from no where! so I threw it a that other dude while sasuke was sitting near the door smiling (darn him! scream ) so I threw it at that werid dude and he dodged it while and got a kunai and threw it at me!!! xp and then I woke up...

That scared me so bad (don't ask why!) that I write notes from shonen jump magazine, naruto manga, and naruto anime and put them in my binder so I could study them every night before I go to sleep. ninja This time I'll be ready! scream

Bring it on Sasuke and creepy eyes dude! ninja
LMFAO!!!!! hahahaha.....what is wrong with me? cry  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:38 am
Oh and I found out that running with you hands in back of you is not a good idea sweatdrop I did it at a track meet and all I did was come in last and looking like an jack@$$. curse you dragon ball z!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:32 am
sharingan/byakugan contacts

sharinga/byakugan w/ out contacts eek

when you can pull off a lotus or shishirendan

able to use bones as weapons

maybe more later!!!  

the_fourth_hokage

ed girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:55 pm
OMG!! *slaps self in face* they have one of these topics in every guild im in!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games