Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts leans up against the door, putting his ear to it also, his golden crest up against it. "What's it worth to ya?" he replies.
"...Is that... Aile, no," Cera huffed, "It's not worth being indebted to him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts leans up against the door, putting his ear to it also, his golden crest up against it. "What's it worth to ya?" he replies.
"MERDE!" The last person she wanted to hear. "Great, the demon." She shook her head. "You want something in return for getting us out? What are you asking, we'll see if we can't come to an agreement." Time for bartering.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 pm
Espeon_Commander
"MERDE!" The last person she wanted to hear. "Great, the demon." She shook her head. "You want something in return for getting us out? What are you asking, we'll see if we can't come to an agreement." Time for bartering.

Darts nods on the other side of the door. "Okay, what do you have to offer?" A good bargainer let the other bargainer set the starting price.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:21 pm
Back in Freth's room, Freth was overseeing Tristen's lessons. Math was the topic of the day, and the boy was coming along just fine, it seemed. The boy perked up, hearing something. "Whats wrong?" Freth asked.

"Are people panicking?"

"Panicking? I don't hear anything." Freth said.

"Out in the hall." His heightened hearing does wonders apparently. Freth slid out of the bed, opened the door and looked out into the hallway. She finally started hear the haggling, and saw what it entailed. Apparently the prank on Sub was botched and they are having to rely on Darts of all people for salvation. With a sigh, Freth made her way back into the room and closed the door. "So...what was it?"

"Karma." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm
"A set of skills that can get me in and out of areas that doesn't have a crazy, assholish AI." Aile thought for a moment. "And decent accuracy with throwing knives." She wasn't mentioning any of her Pokémon that she had, though she hadn't done much with her fourth member yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 pm
Espeon_Commander
"A set of skills that can get me in and out of areas that doesn't have a crazy, assholish AI." Aile thought for a moment. "And decent accuracy with throwing knives." She wasn't mentioning any of her Pokémon that she had, though she hadn't done much with her fourth member yet.
Cera crossed her arms. "I'm not offering anything!" She spoke up.

"Is offering a bad idea?"

"With him? Yeah."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 pm
Espeon_Commander

Darts thinks about it, and grins. "Alright, deal. Where's the key? I assume the reason you can't get out of here is it being locked."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts thinks about it, and grins. "Alright, deal. Where's the key? I assume the reason you can't get out of here is it being locked."
"What did I get myself into..." She sighed. "Either Isaac has it, or that brown noser left it on Sub." She sighed again. Aile was now dreading when this would get called in.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:53 pm
Espeon_Commander
Atlantis_Darts
"What did I get myself into..." She sighed. "Either Isaac has it, or that brown noser left it on Sub." She sighed again. Aile was now dreading when this would get called in.

Darts nods, and turns to the sleeping figure of Sub, his gaze sweeping up and down him as he does so. "Hmmm... I almost hate to do this but...." He pats down the prone figure of Sub, checking for valuables as he usually did.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:37 am
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander
Atlantis_Darts

Darts nods, and turns to the sleeping figure of Sub, his gaze sweeping up and down him as he does so. "Hmmm... I almost hate to do this but...." He pats down the prone figure of Sub, checking for valuables as he usually did.

There were no valuables on Sub, that is if you didn't count his Dusk Balls, SNAG, and a folded up picture of Karen 'valuable'. What was on his person however was the key to his room. The key almost looked like a normal key except it had almost no notches in it, nearly smooth. What it did have though was a small computer chip in the bow, which is really what opened the door via a wireless signal between the key and the lock. Unfortunately Darts wouldn't have a chance to take a thing.

"Excuse me, I thought we had an agreement on the touchy stuff." Sub mumbled as he woke up and grabbed Darts's hand. "It's not Saturday...is it? No, it isn't. What happened?" He groaned as he got up, still got a hold on the Ghost man's hande.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:40 pm
SubonicXP

There were no valuables on Sub, that is if you didn't count his Dusk Balls, SNAG, and a folded up picture of Karen 'valuable'. What was on his person however was the key to his room. The key almost looked like a normal key except it had almost no notches in it, nearly smooth. What it did have though was a small computer chip in the bow, which is really what opened the door via a wireless signal between the key and the lock. Unfortunately Darts wouldn't have a chance to take a thing.

"Excuse me, I thought we had an agreement on the touchy stuff." Sub mumbled as he woke up and grabbed Darts's hand. "It's not Saturday...is it? No, it isn't. What happened?" He groaned as he got up, still got a hold on the Ghost man's hande.

Darts looks Sub up and down, trying to think his way out of the situation. Calmly, collectedly. Just like he was taught. Though, on second thought it might be worth just trying to play this one off. "Uh... you are trapped in a dream...." Darts says, trying to inflect a little Distortion World echo in his voice. "You need to pay clooooose attentioooon to what I saaaaaaayyyyy...."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 pm
Aile kept her ear to the door the whole time, face falling further. 'Not good, not good, not good,' she thought to herself. 'Oh GOD, what's going on out there?' Maybe it might be time to panic?  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:56 pm
Ren and Kasumi came back and saw Darts and Sub. Their two pink Chansey's rushed over to check on Sub "Chansey, Chansey" said the two Pokemon.

"It's good to see you are awake, Sub" Ren smiled "Isaac lured some of the others into your room and locked them in."

I happened to see inside your room as we were walking by earlier, it's a bit messy." Kasumi chastized Sub ""You should really try to keep it cleaner, especially if you ever want to have the girl on all those posters come over." even though that was unlikely to happen, Kasumi thought it might motivate Sub a bit.

The two Chansey's started checking Sub's temperature and pulse and just making sure he was well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:59 pm
Kasumi of Vientown
Ren and Kasumi came back and saw Darts and Sub. Their two pink Chansey's rushed over to check on Sub "Chansey, Chansey" said the two Pokemon.

"It's good to see you are awake, Sub" Ren smiled "Isaac lured some of the others into your room and locked them in."

I happened to see inside your room as we were walking by earlier, it's a bit messy." Kasumi chastized Sub ""You should really try to keep it cleaner, especially if you ever want to have the girl on all those posters come over." even though that was unlikely to happen, Kasumi thought it might motivate Sub a bit.

The two Chansey's started checking Sub's temperature and pulse and just making sure he was well.

"Oh god no Sub, they are trying to drag you back to sleep and your death!" Darts exclaims, making his jacket waggle a little for dramatic effect. "You need to stay as awake as possible, hand me the key to your room!"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:12 pm
"What on earth is he thinking...!?" Cera asked, fearing the worst at this point.

"I think we might be doomed," Amaranth answered.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games