Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:00 am
Ryan gave a little blush. "Um. . .Sure. . .I'll let her know you want to talk." He said tracing down stairs to talk to his wife nuzzling her. "Off you go." He smiled. "Just don't be too graphic!"

Kadrin giggled a little and saunted into the room, her long blonde hair was wrapped in braids but they showed pointed ears and her grey eyes. She had a series of scars on her face, as if something clawed her cheek. "Hi. My man said you wanted to chat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:13 am
Alyson blushed a bit and nodded before looking to Conrad. "Um . . . can . . . uh . . . Do you mind leaving? I just . . . girl talk?" her words were stilted, and she was starting to second-guess herself, but if she wanted to know what it was like to be a vampire's Bride, she would rather not have Conrad there . . . it just . . . would be ten times awkward trying to ask such questions while he was right there!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:33 am
Conrad gave a little sigh and pressed a kiss to her hair. "I will be in the kitchen." He replied to her leaving the room so that the girls could talk alone.

Kadrin shut the door and smiled a little. "What can I do for you Ballerina?" She asked her accent was definitely from Europe. Perhaps Nordic. She had a golden Torc around her neck and a wedding band around her finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:36 am
Alyson sighed and looked up at Kadrin. "Um . . . My name's Alyson." she said, going to stick out her hand for the other to shake before deciding otherwise, still remembering the lightning and thunder and being more than a little scared of even interacting with someone who could call such things when angered. "I was wondering . . . what's it like to be a vampire's Bride? I mean . . . how did you . . . come to terms with it?" she asked, searching for words.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:46 am
Kadrin smiled a little at her. "Well. . .I was thrown into an Immortal version of the Amazing Race. So he was trying to woo me through helping me win. And it worked. . . But I will admit. As someone who used to utterly Loathe them, it did take me a little while to get used to the fact a male vampire wanted me. But the fact he does protect me, but also lets me protect him, it's lovely. Having someone to depend on. To have someone who wants me. You are lucky little dancer," she put a finger to her lips. "They are the most fierce, protective, and mildly violent vampires you'll meet, but never, will they turn that violence to us. Yes, there have been times where I wanted to take him to a doctor to get his head examined. . .Or just take it off. . .And yes the whole privacy thing means nothing to them if they've fixated on something, but, they are loyal, and passionate. And really good in the sack."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:50 am
Alyson blushed red and covered her face with her hands. "I really did not need to hear that last part." she groaned out, rather mortified. True, she was a fully grown woman, but she was a fully grown woman of an older time period. When such things weren't . . . spoken of. At least not in such a casual manner!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:55 am
Kadrin laughed. "Oh you're so young~ To treat things so prudish, Would you guess I'm over two thousand years old?" She asked her. "This topic isn't embarrassing for me. But I am telling you, once you get him wrapped around your finger life will be grand. Plus, Conrad has red eyes, people will be scared to hurt you for fear of his retaliation. Oh. .. Wait. . .You. . . Um. . .Never mind. . .Everything's going to be okay. He'll love you and protect you and all that stuff. . . I'm sure he doesn't have any living enemies left so you'll be safe for sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:02 am
Alyson frowned, her hands dropped from her face. "That one brother of his is enough of an enemy to merit worry." she spat rather angrily. Oh, she still wasn't happy with the one who had called her a gold-digger and who had caused Conrad to nearly die! She didn't notice it, but the air seemed a bit thicker in the room, and a slight breeze rustled the pages of a book she had left open on the nightstand. That brother was not allowed in her house! She'd make sure of it!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:15 am
Kadrin blinked. Was the air always so thick? "Hey, what are you thinking about?" She asked tilting her head. She noted the other's body language. "What's got you so riled up? Did Conrad do something? Did Ryan? Did Bastian? Or are you still stewing over Marcus?" Kadrin smirked. "If the last, then rest assured he and his evil wife aren't going to bother you. . .They'll live their lives thinking they're six."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:25 am
Alyson almost instantly glared over at Kadrin once Marcus was mentioned and the wind picked up speed, which was odd, considering no windows were open in the room. "That name, that . . . that . . . monster of a person! Is! Not! Allowed! In! My! House!" she all but shouted. Yeah, Marcus had really ticked her off. She may have had the body of a 25 year old woman, but 75 years of death at the hands of her ex-boyfriend had taught her how to hold a grudge without end. It was surprising that she hadn't turned into a malicious spirit because of how much hatred she held for the man who had killed her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:30 am
Kadrin lifted her hands. "Okay. Okay." She replied. "All good here." She smiled a tiny bit. "We won't have to talk about it. Wow you are one angry girl. . .How are you not a Wraith?" she shook her head a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:35 am
The wind died down a little as Alyson's mind turned to the less irritating subject. "I . . . I guess I was more regretful over not being able to dance than I was angry . . ." she said with a shrug. "I dunno. Weird things happened when I got mad though. If someone entered the house . . . they would just mess everything up and then I'd get angry and . . . I'd black out. I didn't know that could happen to ghosts, but I guess it can. When I came to, everything was even messier, but the intruders would be gone. So . . . I'd just clean up . . ." she said, shrugging again. Even now, she seemed completely oblivious to the sudden windstorm that had occurred due to her anger.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:43 am
Kadrin gave a slight nod. She didn't understand the first thing about Phantoms, but this one must have been on the brink of changing into a Wraith with how violent her outbursts were. . .That's the only thing she could think. "So this. . ." She waved her hand to the mild mess that had become the formerly tidy room. "Is what normally happens when intruders bug you? How did you cope with Conrad's outbursts of rage and crazies?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 am
Alyson blinked and then her eyes widened. "Ah! My books! What happened?!" she exclaimed, clearly having had no idea of the chaos that had just swept through her room. She scrambled to get out of bed, but tripped as her feet got caught in the blankets, nearly falling on her face, but her powers kicked in instinctively and she found herself floating about an inch of the ground. She sighed and got up. "Dang it, I had everything organized too . . ." she muttered, starting to pick things up, looking only mildly annoyed compared to the anger she showed earlier. "So, what's this about Conrad's outbursts of rage and crazies? I haven't really seen him do anything like that. Actually, compared to his brothers, he's been a perfect gentleman." she said, her expression thoughtful as she put stuff away.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 am
Kadrin blinked rapidly. Nothing? No violent tendencies? No insane ramblings? What the heck? Hm To he honest, he didn't look crazy and his eyes didn't look as deep red either. "Interesting." She mused.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games