Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:04 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She dipped the now hot rag back into the cold water and wrung it out again, laughing softly at his accusations, she knew anything he said right now was pretty much null and void, he’d likely be hallucinating from the fever. “Aye tis just me, an I was about to take me a nice hot bath. Still would ye be complaining if I did want to have me naughty way with ye?” She laughed softly and began wiping the sweat from his chest again. When he looked at the stitches and then asked about them she blinked

He was delirious, the poor man’s brain must have boiled from fever. She couldn’t help but laugh at his antics, even asking if they were playing doctor. Shaking her head she replied “ Nae, well not exactly, and lets worry about that portion of the exam a little later shall we? “ She said gently taking his hand and laying it across his stomach as stood to run the cold rag across both shoulders and down his ribs trying to disperse some of the heat. She glanced at the tub and debated filling it with cold water, surely his body heat would warm the water enough that her teeth wouldn’t chatter out of her head.

She shook her head and decided that she’d wait until the morning, if he was still burning alive she’d ice him down in the tub. With a sigh she rinsed the rag out again then gently laid it across his throat she’d change it out in a minute when it got warm in the mean time it’d help him feel a little cooler. “ We’ll play games when yer feelin better Adrien, rest for me now” She said soothingly as she stood and moved to his feet removing shoes and socks so that he had a bit more freedom. She then walked over to the air conditioning thermostat and turned it down low and grabbed a bathrobe from hook by the bathroom

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille's face slowly reverted back "Ah, immortality is a tricky thing though isn't it." she whispered, looking saddened a moment. "Sorceri are weaker by nature. More susceptible to injury and death. Typically an immortal would have to have their head severed or something along those lines, after all." She looked away from him now, wrapping her arms around herself. "No, I suppose I wouldn't need it. I'd imagine it looks stunning for the price the bearer pays. I've heard there is quite the curse on the trinket. The wraiths might be so blinded by its positives that they don't even see the downside to it. Can't imagine I'd want to look like that all the time either". She gave a laugh.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Saddened

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven rushed in the compound, barreling for the room he'd heard Kade was in. Throwing the door opened, his eyes quickly fell upon his friend, flashes of anger and mourn pulling through them. "Got here as quickly as I could." he said as he walked inside, nodding to Kade's mate then turning his attention back to the man himself "Have you heard anything? Is she well?" Called in for Reconnaissance for a close friend for his blood. Such things left little room for error. He was surprised this man wasn't in a rage until he'd taken clear not of the room.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Rage.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:32 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara blinked at his choice of words to the guards and then shook her head lightly. The conversation over the phone didn’t sound good and she frowned. Sonja was stuck? With a sigh she accepted the phone and put it to her ear “ So how did you get yourself stuck?” She said just as Daven entered the room. He nodded to her and she gave a light wave, with out comment. She didn’t want to really start ordering Daven around so instead she looked at Kade. “ Hold on Sonja, Daven just walked in” She said then held out the phone for Daven to take “ Looks like she needs some help, I think she’s lost.” She said hoping that to everyone else it sounded like Sonja just needed directions somewhere.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:40 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade frowned at his friend. His eyes confused. "Who? Sonja or Scarlett?" He asked. "We have Sonja on the phone if you want to talk to her? She's. . . lost, for lack of a better word."

Kade looked his friend over. "Are you well brother?" He frowned a little more making sure Clara was behind him. His eyes narrowed. He watched his woman hand the phone over to Daven hoping he wouldn't break the phone in anger.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja frowned as she listened to them talk and listened to the humans chatter about getting to her. Her frowned deepened. "Screw this." She mumbled lowly. "I'm not some damsel. I'm a badass." She growled and turned into mist. The floor seemed to look just like it had been covered with contaminated dry ice as she traced into the show box. "Tell me where my man is now!" She hissed into the phone. She would not bow out to lowly humans!

Sonja trembled a little. "Crap." She hissed. "I need to get my head in the game." She mumbled. Being mated was making her weak. She was losing her edge. Her mind tried to reason herself out of it, but then her stupid heart got in the way. No. He's ours! Work together. Not alone any more. Silence on the other side for a moment then Clara's voice. "Yeah. I'm lost. Weren't we supposed to meet at David Jones?" She asked hoping to fool anyone else listening. She needed to get to Daven, explain. Ask forgiveness. She sighed softly and rubbed her temples again. Hungry. . .

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

Daven's jaw went slack as he immediately took the phone, walking away from everyone in the room, talking in the lowest voice he could manage. Lost? Where the hell is she? A different plane? "Sonja? Where on earth are ya lass." His voice was edgy, he was about ready to explode on her. Served her right for just leaving like she does. He had wanted to say that but she was his mate and right now his sole concern had been shifted to her. "And please gods, LET it be on earth."

[ooc; Rage, Concern.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:06 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja swallowed her pride and did something she really thought she'd only do for Clara. Apologise. "I'm sorry Daven." She said sitting on the ground. "I'm still on Earth. In New Orleans. But I got lost. Clara was about to run away." She sniffled feeling her tone get wet. "I'm sorry. I'll take you with me from now on. Tell me where you are. . . I'll come to you I promise. I swear to the lore I'll drive straight to you." She bit her lip. Damn it so much for being a badass. "Just. . . .Just give me the directions and I'll put it in the GPS and drive to you."

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade watched Daven rush off and chuckled. "She's got him whipped." He mocked then guided his woman to the table where his men were gathered yelling at each other. Kade trembled a little and took a hold of Clara's hand, drawing strength from her. He mumbled lowly. "I can do this." Then let go of her hand and slammed both of his down on the table. "Enough!" He yelled at them. "You're squabbling like a bunch of old nags! We should be more productive than this!" His mind chanted that he could do it. "Now. Let's try this again." He growled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

Daven was nothing short of excited of the prospect of seeing her immediately, but he threw those thoughts to the back burner. "Aye, Sonja. I'd love nothing more than that but right now," as much as it kills me to say it, "but you need to stay away." It was too dangerous for his female, a vampire, to be upon the enraged lykae at the moment. "Go home, I'll be back as soon as I can this evening." He had a lot of questions to ask her, and glancing over his shoulder he knew Clara would be the best place to start. No doubt Kade had already jumped on that. Or perhaps he was too infatuated with his mate to question how much her best friend could be trusted. "I'll see you soon as I'm able but it's too dangerous for you here."

[ooc; Longing, enraged.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:17 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara sighed as she was scooted around behind Kade and she peaked out around him looking at Daven and everyone else. She arched a brow at his comment about Daven being whipped then shrugged it wasn’t her business. Besides Sonja would just tell her later. He guided her over to the table and she squeezed his hand lightly before he took his cue to move into alpha mode. She rubbed her right her slightly but said nothing just turned down the volume for herself. She reached up gently rubbing his back her hand moving between his shoulder blades as she pulled out a chair. Then motioned for him to sit down, she’d either sit in his lap or beside him whichever he appeared more comfortable with.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja gave a little sniffle. "If you say so." She replied. "Um. . . Can you tell me how long you'll be?" Her tone became a little needy, a little lonely. "I. . . I want to make it up to you. My sudden disappearance. I think we should move to a bigger apartment too. With a bigger bathroom." She smiled a little hoping he understood what she was saying.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade's cheeks flushed a little then sat down and put his woman on his lap. His hand rubbed her back as he spoke. "Now, I would like to hear everything you've gathered on the person who took our sister." He said snuggling his mate close gaining strength and comfort from her presence. Happy that she hadn't run away. Or blasted his brain out. As he listened he asked someone for a blanket, not to cover her no, just to keep her warm. "Not red. . . .So they were attacked by Horde. . . So he wasn't one? Was fighting with her. . . A conquest gone wrong? Or fated mates interrupted. . ." He frowned as he listened to more to what they gathered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

Daven wanted to soothe her. She was worried as was he which is why he was at war. He needed her here for sanity's sake but she'd cause more issue to his kin then help. "We'll have to talk when I get back Sonja. I'm sorry, I'm a bit pressed for time and needed elsewhere. I'll be back tonight but I can't guarantee what time. Sleep it off and you can make it up to me when I get back." The last line he said in an alluring tone. Not red eyes...horde. He couldn't focus on the conversation, eavesdrop when his mate's sweet voice sounded like a soothing lullaby in his ear.

[ooc; Calming down.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a soft smile as Kade gently pulled her into his lap and she happily curled up against him resting her head on his shoulder as she let her legs lay over the arm of the chair. She closed her eyes and listened quietly not interrupting. She pulled the blanket over her as she grew a little cool, not being up and moving she got colder faster, accept where she was touching Kade absorbing his body heat. When there was a break in the conversation she turned her head to look at the men at the table “ If he was very tall, had dark hair, and glowing grey-blue eyes, then he is not a vampire. Did his eyes glow? “ She said ignoring the odd looks given to her by some of the others in the room. She uncurled her legs and shifted to face everyone, leaning back against Kade’s chest, her head resting on his shoulder.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:13 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja sniffled a little. "Okay." She said sniffling a little. "I'll. . . I'll go for a nap. I hope to wake to you." She smiled softly. "I'll see you when you return." She blushed a tiny bit and once she got a response from him she hung up the phone, then she went to the bathroom had a shower and went to bed waiting for him to visit her dreams.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and nodded stroking her back a little. "Well?" He asked the men with a raised brow. The lead Lykae nodded and handed him a sheet of paper and nodded. "Yeah glowing. . . why?" He asked the Lykae smiled at the pair small and kept going with the debrief.

Kade smiled a little more at Clara as she got involved with the discussion. His arms went around her hips and kept her close. "All right. So where do we start looking?" He asked tilting his head.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:27 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara seemed to grow pale and still, her eyes closing as she took a deep breath “ Because he isn’t at all a vampire, not even a forbearer. “ She snagged the paper and held it up so both of them could read it and she grew very still the more she read. She set the paper down when her hand began to tremble. “ He’s the former Sorceri prince. The true ruler of the Sorceri…” She said shifting to sit up, knowing she was going to have to take center stage. “ He is a half breed like me. My father used to tell me stories about him when I was a child, before my father had to leave. The former Queen, desired an heir and so she found an immortal beserker to take to bed, when she conceived the beserker was dismissed, nothing is known of what happened to him. The queen expected a daughter, but was surprised with a son. She raised him to be the next ruler, but before he froze into his immortality an usurper attacked with an army of horde vampires. The queen was killed and the prince fled to avoid being killed. Even the sorceri loyal to him were unable to aid him as the usurper stole the power to control all sorceri. So long as he lives there is still hope he can reclaim the throne, but he can’t do it alone.” She recited the tale briefly then took a deep breath “ the good news is that he is known as Adrien the promiscuous, so it is not likely that he’ll wish your cousin harm, but she may now be caught in the cross fire, or he may try to gain an alliance with the Lykae. I don’t know where to tell you to look though, he’s good at hiding his been in hiding for a thousand years or so. “ She said

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:37 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

The Lykae stared at Clara, jaws opened eyes wide with wonder as they listened to her recite the story. "Conquest?" One frowned a little. None of them willing to assume she was with him for the same reason this blonde Other was with Kade. But it did seem likely.

Kade however rubbed her arm beaming with pride. "Thank you Leanen." He whispered and pressed a kiss to her cheek fixing the blanket to keep her warm. "So, we're looking for a Sorceri Beserker person. But obviously we'll be fighting Horde and whatever else has decided to put a price on his head. The sooner we find Scarlett the better."

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:48 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded and curled into him again “ It really means everyone in NOLA could be in danger as well, that army will destroy who ever they have to in order to get him, Scarlett, even when you find her may be in trouble because they will assume that she means something to him. He after all was trying to protect her when he was injured. It also means all the sorceri here in NOLA could at any time be forced to do things they do not wish to do” She said returning her head to Kade’s shoulder not wanting to think to carefully on it. Another Lykae moved into the room handing off a sheet of paper. She arched a brow, but knew that Kade would retrieve it sooner or later. As the Lykae left she looked up to Kade and whispered “ Can I get another ginger ale please? I’m still feeling a little queasy.”

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games